Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196527 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I see when you say this "Only dumb-ass posters like yourself. " Its not ad hominem.
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance
Lets see you called him/her a dumbass. Thats a personal attack. Unless you are Frankie, then its his choice.
WOW! Very good Jizzy! We're real proud of you! You cut and pasted the definition of ad hominem after you looked it up. Bet you feel all smart and sh!t.
leaking

Monrovia, CA

#196528 Jun 18, 2013
For all the unfortunate residents who live near the City of Vernon, California.

That have been told that some "Crack Head Judge" has allowed the battery recycling plant "Exide Batteries" to reopen after it was shut down for contaminating the area with Arsenic, Lead and Acids.

Hundreds of health issues and deaths are attributed to the battery recycling plant in Vernon, California.

The Judge who signed the back to work order for this plant doesn't live anywhere near the dangerous toxic emission either.

The City Manager and Fire Chief of Vernon California lives in Glendora, California where is his morality and religion?

Since a large population of Latin's live in the surrounding cities etc. just goes to prove the City of Vernon and the L.A. City Council doesn't either don't really care about them at all.

Another emergency order can be had to over ride and shut down the Exide Battery plant down, politician's get off your brain you sit on all day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196529 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, can you show me any group of Polygamists that do not base polygamy on religion or religious faith or religious doctrine?
If we as a Nation start changing or adding laws based on religion which religion shall we use?
According to the best estimates there are half a million of them, I can't show them to you because they are busy going to work and sh!t and don't have time to come here just to satisfy your moronic self.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196530 Jun 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to give proper credit for your copy and pastes, Zero?
Your fellow zeros never call you on that, another example of your kind never taking out the trash.
Get outta my neighborhood, plagiarist.
Jizzy cannot even cut and paste properly he has no idea you should give someone credit for their words. Or back up his bullsh!t. The lad is a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196531 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how to use google? Look it up ?
That's not how it works dummy. You make a bullsh!t claim YOU back it up, you don't expect your reader to do prove your point for you, the burden is on you. Not them. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196532 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, can you show me any group of Polygamists that do not base polygamy on religion or religious faith or religious doctrine?
If we as a Nation start changing or adding laws based on religion which religion shall we use?
http://www.polygamyday.com/questions/
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196533 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the best estimates there are half a million of them, I can't show them to you because they are busy going to work and sh!t and don't have time to come here just to satisfy your moronic self.
So you pulled the half a million out your butt. You say that you are all for Polygamy, but can't back up your posts. WOW Frankie, you are lame.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196534 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
Jizzy, think about it. You are saying that polygamy shouldn't be allowed because some polygamists are religious.

Why don't you say same sex marriage should not be allowed because some people in a same sex marriage are religious?

Hope that helps you understand your bigotry, but I doubt it. You are not very bright.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196535 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Isn't Polygamy simply a Mormon thing?
Not at all. Of course, Mormon polygamists believe in polygamy, but naturally, they do not define meaning of polygamy in general. A number of different religions accept the morality of polygamy, from Muslims to even including non-Mormon, Bible-believing Christians. Indeed, the modern polygamy movement got its national impetus and success from the new movement called, Christian Polygamy. See ChristianPolygamy.INFO for more about this new phenomenon. Be sure to also read the History of the Christian Polygamy Movement there. Even non-religious secular polygamy gets its political strength from the fact that now evangelical Christians are advocating polygamy too.

Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196536 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not how it works dummy. You make a bullsh!t claim YOU back it up, you don't expect your reader to do prove your point for you, the burden is on you. Not them. Duh.
Posting the definition for you, was my way of showing you that you did not understand the definition. Glad I could help.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196537 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy, think about it. You are saying that polygamy shouldn't be allowed because some polygamists are religious.
Why don't you say same sex marriage should not be allowed because some people in a same sex marriage are religious?
Hope that helps you understand your bigotry, but I doubt it. You are not very bright.
You are asking to change a law based on religion. There is no law that says you have to be religious to be married. One more time, what religion shall we then base our laws on?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196538 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you pulled the half a million out your butt. You say that you are all for Polygamy, but can't back up your posts. WOW Frankie, you are lame.
98.3% of statistics are made up on the spot 94.7% of the time
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196539 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking to change a law based on religion. There is no law that says you have to be religious to be married. One more time, what religion shall we then base our laws on?
We could go with Volcano worship, toss the occasional virgin into the fire.

But I still think FSM is the best bet. You have been touched by his noodley appendage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196540 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Polygamy simply a Mormon thing?
Not at all. Of course, Mormon polygamists believe in polygamy, but naturally, they do not define meaning of polygamy in general. A number of different religions accept the morality of polygamy, from Muslims to even including non-Mormon, Bible-believing Christians. Indeed, the modern polygamy movement got its national impetus and success from the new movement called, Christian Polygamy. See ChristianPolygamy.INFO for more about this new phenomenon. Be sure to also read the History of the Christian Polygamy Movement there. Even non-religious secular polygamy gets its political strength from the fact that now evangelical Christians are advocating polygamy too.
Jizzy, you continue to base who should be allowed to marry on religion. A clear violation of the First Amendment.

How bigoted is it for you to decide polygamy shouldn't be allowed because some polygamists are religious? That's ignorant. Stop it dummy.
get outta my neighborhood

UK

#196541 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how to use google? Look it up ?
It's not our place to have to look up things you should be giving credit to.

You're immoral and unethical, in this regard basically a thief. Let's see if your kind says a word about it.
Thief Watch

UK

#196542 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Posting the definition for you, was my way of showing you that you did not understand the definition. Glad I could help.
You ain't getting away with this.

You give credit for other peoples work or you're a loser, a thief, a lazy sack of crap.

Pardon the redundancy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196543 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking to change a law based on religion. There is no law that says you have to be religious to be married. One more time, what religion shall we then base our laws on?
Please try and get it through your thick head I am not asking to change a law based on religion.

But you are trying to justify the law against polygamy based on religion.

You love to cite the First Amendment read it. You are attempting to violate it by basing a law on religion.

You would deny a whole group rights because some of them are of a religion you hate.

How does it feel to argue against equality you bigot?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196544 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy, you continue to base who should be allowed to marry on religion. A clear violation of the First Amendment.
How bigoted is it for you to decide polygamy shouldn't be allowed because some polygamists are religious? That's ignorant. Stop it dummy.
It was from your link . Like I said what religion should we use?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196545 Jun 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We could go with Volcano worship, toss the occasional virgin into the fire.
But I still think FSM is the best bet. You have been touched by his noodley appendage.
RaMen
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196546 Jun 18, 2013
Thief Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't getting away with this.
You give credit for other peoples work or you're a loser, a thief, a lazy sack of crap.
Pardon the redundancy.
B
l
o
w

m
e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) 16 hr lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc 17 hr Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Wed lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Wed Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE