Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
get outta my neighborhood

UK

#196507 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's where I learned that "Reported!!" shtick. From Rose_NoHo.
The old broad ain't what she used to be and she was never much to begin with. I think she had a stroke or a medication adjustment or something. Pretty old bag. Pushing 80 I think.
Their whole juvenile "movement" is oh-so 5 minutes ago, slogans are dust covered and powerless as "groovy" and "sippy cup".

UK

#196508 Jun 18, 2013
Chester Hester wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir u are mistaken, I nor anyone else here are kitting u, u need to calm down before your next post...either that or take a remedial English class...either one will work.
Sippy cup grrrrl spells like an AOL reject and lectures others about English class.

And that's the best that GLAAD could recruit for the front lines?

*snicker*
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196509 Jun 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's become quite boring too.
I'm going to play the lotto tomorrow. If I win, I'm going to hire a private investigator to find Frankie. I don't want to hurt him or anything like that. However, I think the world would be a happier place if someone took his keyboard away for a week.
His continuous yammering about incest and polygamy has made this forum into a joke. It's why I won't converse with him anymore.
Yeah I am about done with the little moron myself.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#196510 Jun 18, 2013
comander bunny wrote:
How much cock can a gay guy take up the butt????
What the...? Why would anyone stick a rooster up their butt?
Bestiality Watch

UK

#196511 Jun 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#196512 Jun 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Frankie Rizzoto boi, he says he likes farm animals too!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#196513 Jun 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
There is one, some courts have stated such, but u don't agree with it.
Cite one... Be specific.
Pietro Armando wrote:
Nooooooo...it didn't. They want the protection, but not the name, which they feel should be reserved for the male female union only.
Isn't that what I just said, moron? This is about equal protection of the law, and you are an idiot.
Pietro Armando wrote:
I advocate everyone should b in first class. C'mon in, find yourself a person of the opposite sex, and join the institute of marriage.
Once again, you are a hypocritical imbecile.
Pietro Armando wrote:
Reeducation is for those who don't agree with the prevailing leftist orthodoxy that marriage should be redefined, but only for them.
No, moron, reeducation is for those morons who missed the fact that the 14th Amendment guarantees all persons within a state's jurisdiction be granted equal protection of the laws.
Ravianna

Lincoln City, OR

#196514 Jun 18, 2013
Same-sex marriage does not exist since homosexual relationships have no purpose.

UK

#196515 Jun 18, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite one... Be specific.
<quoted text>
Isn't that what I just said, moron? This is about equal protection of the law, and you are an idiot.
<quoted text>
Once again, you are a hypocritical imbecile.
<quoted text>
No, moron, reeducation is for those morons who missed the fact that the 14th Amendment guarantees all persons within a state's jurisdiction be granted equal protection of the laws.
Ooooh, Brucie is feeling its Fundamentalist oats this morning.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196516 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>

We don't make laws to suit ANY RELIGION.
We certainly should not, sometimes I think we have done so.

That is something we need to correct.
Get a Life

Monrovia, CA

#196517 Jun 18, 2013
Along with running around like a bunch of idiots they like to kill women and children in the name of their religion.

And these "shrunken headed people" are in charge of a whole Muslim Country.

Iran’s Islamic Morality Police Believe Women’s Hair Emits “Sex Rays”

Muslim's need to get a life.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196518 Jun 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am about done with the little moron myself.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196519 Jun 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We certainly should not, sometimes I think we have done so.
That is something we need to correct.
The moron Jizzy or Zoro or whatever his sock of the hour is thinks we should not give marriage equalitiy to polygamists because some of them are fundamentalists. And you agree it seems.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196520 Jun 18, 2013
get outta my neighborhood wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, Brucie is feeling its Fundamentalist oats this morning.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Funny.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196521 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jizzy. Pointing out someone's ad hominem is not ad hominem you big silly galoot! But do try again.
I see when you say this "Only dumb-ass posters like yourself. " Its not ad hominem.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance

Lets see you called him/her a dumbass. Thats a personal attack. Unless you are Frankie, then its his choice.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196522 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron Jizzy or Zoro or whatever his sock of the hour is thinks we should not give marriage equalitiy to polygamists because some of them are fundamentalists. And you agree it seems.
Frankie, can you show me any group of Polygamists that do not base polygamy on religion or religious faith or religious doctrine?

If we as a Nation start changing or adding laws based on religion which religion shall we use?
laughing man

UK

#196523 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! Funny.
Anybody else making such a tirade would be met with hypocritical screaming of "hater!"

When all of a sudden did the tweens start running the world?
laughing man

UK

#196524 Jun 18, 2013
Zero wrote:
<quoted text>I see when you say this "Only dumb-ass posters like yourself. " Its not ad hominem.
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance
Lets see you called him/her a dumbass. Thats a personal attack. Unless you are Frankie, then its his choice.
When are you going to give proper credit for your copy and pastes, Zero?

Your fellow zeros never call you on that, another example of your kind never taking out the trash.

Get outta my neighborhood, plagiarist.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#196525 Jun 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to give proper credit for your copy and pastes, Zero?
Your fellow zeros never call you on that, another example of your kind never taking out the trash.
Get outta my neighborhood, plagiarist.
Do you know how to use google? Look it up ?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196526 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, can you show me any group of Polygamists that do not base polygamy on religion or religious faith or religious doctrine?
If we as a Nation start changing or adding laws based on religion which religion shall we use?
FSM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 8 hr mary 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 22 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Dec 25 lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Dec 25 Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 4:41PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet