Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#196361 Jun 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A judge may do as he please, but at the end of time God will shut down "same sex marriage His way. That means same sex marriage gays will burn in hell forever and that judge will answer to GOD FACT!!
Trying to speak for God again, Preacherman? You have NO facts just your opinion and beliefs......and judging folks you don't even know......just sad and pathetic for someone who claims to be a Christian!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#196362 Jun 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Kimare, you like dirty talk. Frenching a dog? Where do you people come up with this stuff?
I've seen all kinds of people, gay and straight, who really like their dogs--who'll let them kiss (lick) them on the mouth. I always look at them and think, "You know, that dog was just licking his ass or his nuts."
Is that what you're talking about, ya geezer?
You straight people should hang around more gay people so that you can see that we live the same lifestyles as you; we just happen to be attracted to someone who is the same gender as us. That's the only difference.
If you needed a liver transplant, your body wouldn't know if it came from a gay person. Hell, you probably come into contact with gay people every other day and don't know it.
Classic.

You admit gay sex is more like a dog compared to the vast majority of heterosexual sexual activity, and then call it 'dirty talk' when it gets exposed.

Your denial would be funny if it wasn't so extreme.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196364 Jun 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're essentially saying is that if I support marriage between unrelated, opposite-sex/same-sex, consenting adults, then I have to accept all marriages. Is that right?
Then using that logic, if I support killing someone during war or through the use of capital punishment, then I must also support murder and abortion--all types of killing.
I'm not buying it and neither are you...
That is what they so desperately want you to think, that is the line they have been failing at pushing for months now.

If that is all they have, no wonder they are losing so badly in state after state.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196365 Jun 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A judge may do as he please, but at the end of time God will shut down "same sex marriage His way. That means same sex marriage gays will burn in hell forever and that judge will answer to GOD FACT!!
Wow, I would not worship a god like that even if it was a god, no moral person would worship such an evil thing.

Do as I command or be tortured for eternity? That is a terrorist

Love me or be tortured forever... that is a rapist

Thank you for clarifying what kind of evil thing you worship
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196366 Jun 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're essentially saying is that if I support marriage between unrelated, opposite-sex/same-sex, consenting adults, then I have to accept all marriages. Is that right?
Then using that logic, if I support killing someone during war or through the use of capital punishment, then I must also support murder and abortion--all types of killing.
I'm not buying it and neither are you...
As a side note, read this article this morning, this is one reason why the DOMA ruling is so important, I realize peoples eyes are mostly on Prop 8, but the DOMA ruling is actually a bigger deal.

Prop 8 is doomed no matter what the Supreme Court does, as in the next ballot cycle it is toast if not already overturned.

But DOMA is different, section 3 of DOMA must be struck down

This story is a disgrace in the land of the free.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/16/us/gay-rights-i...
Stilled

Monrovia, CA

#196367 Jun 17, 2013
Nope, they are still ignorant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196368 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is you lack of understanding of the English language, I was they were as alive in the imagination as Peter Pan and Santa Claus, which is true.
There are remedial English courses you can take that might help you
Oh the irony.
Stilled

Monrovia, CA

#196369 Jun 17, 2013
Nope, they are still ignorant and sinking faster than ever into their own stupity well waters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196370 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I would not worship a god like that even if it was a god, no moral person would worship such an evil thing.
Do as I command or be tortured for eternity? That is a terrorist
Love me or be tortured forever... that is a rapist
Thank you for clarifying what kind of evil thing you worship
Yes, that was the whole point of his post. He wanted to clarify how evil the thing he worships is. Great reading comprehension!

There are remedial English courses you can take.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196371 Jun 17, 2013
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196372 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was the whole point of his post. He wanted to clarify how evil the thing he worships is.
That was certainly the message delivered, loud and clear.

No wonder religion is declining in America.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196373 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many reasons for the decline of religion in the USA your hate is irrelevant.

As far as the decline in America, most of South America is catholic and holding fairly steady.
Lubbed

Monrovia, CA

#196374 Jun 17, 2013
They just spin there wheels or broken gears between their ears.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196375 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196376 Jun 17, 2013
Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#196377 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many reasons for the decline of religion in the USA your hate is irrelevant.
As far as the decline in America, most of South America is catholic and holding fairly steady.
and SSM is holding fairly steady there to as well....no matter what the pope says.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196378 Jun 17, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>and SSM is holding fairly steady there to as well....no matter what the pope says.
This is true and this is good. Paving the way towards true marriage equality! Even for people you don't like.
RabHole

Monrovia, CA

#196379 Jun 17, 2013
Alice: How long is forever?

White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#196380 Jun 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how there is a corresponding effect in government to name one area.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#196381 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you thought about me when you misspelled squirt? How thoughtful! But back off. I ain't like that. You gotta match your new gayness with some couth and have discrimination in your choice of sexual partners. And know who not to hit on.
lol
Hey stupid, try to comprehend what I am about to tell you. Gay people are proud to be gay and will admit to being gay. I on the other hand am NOT gay. Sorry to burst your bubble. LMAO you are such a pathedic little fat dweeb ... Now if you respond with a rediculous putdown, then I will know you trully are retarded and just playing games on your moms computer. So STFU grease ball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayson "nobody" Homedew Mon nobodysgirl88 1
News Hemet juvenile arrested for robbery Mon Larry Miller 1
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Mon Doc Holliday 114
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Sun indano 240
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Aug 29 Mama told you so 151
bum groups everywhere now! Aug 29 Tent city 3
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Aug 27 Uk king 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages