Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196065 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you have a short memory
Weak. Prove it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196066 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Prove it.
Nothing to prove, I have lived through presidents that traded arms with terrorist groups, that ran criminal rings out of the white house etc

I know exactly what I am saying, whether you know or not means nothing to me
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196067 Jun 14, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too busy creating disastrous Democratic policies to notice.
well some of the policies I disagree with, but I donít think I need to worry about another republican in the white house for another few elections, not likely, and becoming less likely every year.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#196068 Jun 14, 2013
Does anyone know when anderson is getting a pass?

Elk Grove, CA

#196069 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, Obama has been something of a disappointment, but not nearly as bad as any republican president in my lifetime
I do think we can do better than Obama, and hopefully we will.
He was a disappointment after 4 years but you still voted for him. What a poor excuse to support him. I can' think of anyone R or D that is worse then he is. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#196070 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has not dismantled the disastrous GOP policies nearly fast enough.
In your case, he hasn't taken us to Cuba yet. As soon as the re-education camps are open, you will be happy. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196071 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to prove, I have lived through presidents that traded arms with terrorist groups, that ran criminal rings out of the white house etc
I know exactly what I am saying, whether you know or not means nothing to me
Right, like all your other opinions, no need for support. We must just accept them as the truth. But of course you demand everyone else support their statements. Then when they do you call them a liar.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#196072 Jun 14, 2013
High paid taxpayer supported Government school teachers are Government agents. Since the Homosexual and non-Homosexual African and non-African California legislature mandated the teaching of perverted Homosexual behavioral techniques to little school children in forced Government schools we hear - daily - of another of these Government agents being arrested for sexually abusing little children. This is hardly surprising.

Ronald
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#196073 Jun 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He was a disappointment after 4 years but you still voted for him. What a poor excuse to support him. I can' think of anyone R or D that is worse then he is. LOL
I can think of someone that is worse. How about a cowardly draft dodger who thought it was more important to serve his cult than his country and has made a living shipping living wage jobs overseas. Anyone that would buy into a cult founded by a convicted fraudster is not qualified to serve in ANY branch of government. All of his sons have been to cowardly to serve too!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196074 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like all your other opinions, no need for support. We must just accept them as the truth. But of course you demand everyone else support their statements. Then when they do you call them a liar.
No, because you said you donít remember, I do

I donít need to prove anything to you, I donít care what you remember and donít remember.

I remember presidents that ran criminal rings out of the white house, I remember presidents that traded arms with terrorists, I remember going to war over something that was not even true.

You have a short memory, I donít.

Elk Grove, CA

#196075 Jun 14, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of someone that is worse. How about a cowardly draft dodger who thought it was more important to serve his cult than his country and has made a living shipping living wage jobs overseas. Anyone that would buy into a cult founded by a convicted fraudster is not qualified to serve in ANY branch of government. All of his sons have been to cowardly to serve too!
I agree, but Jimmy just had amy didn't he?

Elk Grove, CA

#196076 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because you said you donít remember, I do
I donít need to prove anything to you, I donít care what you remember and donít remember.
I remember presidents that ran criminal rings out of the white house, I remember presidents that traded arms with terrorists, I remember going to war over something that was not even true.
You have a short memory, I donít.
Was it true that Sadaam used gas on the Kurds? Is it true that now it's okay to get involved in a war if gas is used?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196077 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít need to prove anything to you...
Because you can't.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#196078 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
Who has a 8 inch Johnson bar ?
Ask Frankie Rizzoto !!!!! he should know ... lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196079 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
well some of the policies I disagree with, but I donít think I need to worry about another republican in the white house for another few elections, not likely, and becoming less likely every year.
Actually it's becoming more likely. Look at the polls. Oh, I know you don't need evidence and my evidence is a lie...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196080 Jun 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Was it true that Sadaam used gas on the Kurds? Is it true that now it's okay to get involved in a war if gas is used?
yes we found those old containers, decrepit and it a totally unusable state and the manufacturing facility for them noting but an empty shell.... threat... zero
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196081 Jun 14, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Frankie Rizzoto !!!!! he should know ... lol
You are so happy and care free since you went gay! Agrees with you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196082 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we found those old containers, decrepit and it a totally unusable state and the manufacturing facility for them noting but an empty shell.... threat... zero
Saddam himself was a weapon of mass destruction.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#196083 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
"The incident, which has been officially defined as an act of genocide against the Kurdish people in Iraq,[4] was and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_g...

Elk Grove, CA

#196084 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and did all those dead gassed Kurds faked it just to get us involved? https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Acacia and Girard 7 hr brznbratt 2
Hemet Police blotter (Feb '08) 9 hr HeliMech1 23
Lou Pittam's Store (Apr '10) Apr 15 Chris 5
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Apr 14 jtcart 47
OLD Albertson's Apr 11 Pretty_Poison 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Apr 10 tellinitlikeitis 5
Stetson townhomes Apr 10 tellinitlikeitis 3
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE