Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#196054 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
While I have no doubt you'd like to see heads explode, they won't. We live in a country of peaceful transfer of power, don't get emotional like that and revert us to barbarism in your zeal for revenge.
You are such a idiot. Ever hear of sarcasm? Yes, their faces would turn RED. Still it's LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196056 Jun 14, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>#3. I can see it now.....The House & Senate here in Missouri all Republican, heads explode and they turn the Missouri river red. Gov. Nixon (D) says next on the agenda is....LOL
that is the truth, however the GOP wet dream is to force legality in every state.

It would accomplish 2 things for them, piss off their base, while at the same time taking same sex marriage outside the realm of politics because it is hurting them politically.

I donít think the Obama thing will happen, notice I put that is next to least likely to occur. That really isnít a solution.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196057 Jun 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>does all this bickering keep your mind off of the fact that you supported the great Obama? Is our next war (Syria) a good war since the bombs have an "O" on them? Is Obama dragging us into another Viet Nam?
Obama - an economy worse than Carter's, scandals worse than Nixon's and now, foreign policy worse than LBJ.
The trifecta of failure! But Big Dope supported this fool...LOL
Oh no, Obama has been something of a disappointment, but not nearly as bad as any republican president in my lifetime

I do think we can do better than Obama, and hopefully we will.
Ant Factory

Covina, CA

#196058 Jun 14, 2013
Is there a Fud Ruckers near you too?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#196059 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, Obama has been something of a disappointment, but not nearly as bad as any republican president in my lifetime
I do think we can do better than Obama, and hopefully we will.
"...something of a disappointment." Love your spin.

Too funny.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#196060 Jun 14, 2013
Who has a 8 inch Johnson bar ?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196061 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...something of a disappointment." Love your spin.
Too funny.
Yes, he has not dismantled the disastrous GOP policies nearly fast enough.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#196062 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has not dismantled the disastrous GOP policies nearly fast enough.
One word. Transparency.

He promised to be the most transparent administration in history. He may well be the complete opposite.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#196063 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has not dismantled the disastrous GOP policies nearly fast enough.
He's too busy creating disastrous Democratic policies to notice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196064 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
One word. Transparency.
He promised to be the most transparent administration in history. He may well be the complete opposite.
LOL you have a short memory
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#196065 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you have a short memory
Weak. Prove it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196066 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Prove it.
Nothing to prove, I have lived through presidents that traded arms with terrorist groups, that ran criminal rings out of the white house etc

I know exactly what I am saying, whether you know or not means nothing to me
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196067 Jun 14, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too busy creating disastrous Democratic policies to notice.
well some of the policies I disagree with, but I donít think I need to worry about another republican in the white house for another few elections, not likely, and becoming less likely every year.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#196068 Jun 14, 2013
Does anyone know when anderson is getting a pass?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#196069 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, Obama has been something of a disappointment, but not nearly as bad as any republican president in my lifetime
I do think we can do better than Obama, and hopefully we will.
He was a disappointment after 4 years but you still voted for him. What a poor excuse to support him. I can' think of anyone R or D that is worse then he is. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#196070 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he has not dismantled the disastrous GOP policies nearly fast enough.
In your case, he hasn't taken us to Cuba yet. As soon as the re-education camps are open, you will be happy. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#196071 Jun 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to prove, I have lived through presidents that traded arms with terrorist groups, that ran criminal rings out of the white house etc
I know exactly what I am saying, whether you know or not means nothing to me
Right, like all your other opinions, no need for support. We must just accept them as the truth. But of course you demand everyone else support their statements. Then when they do you call them a liar.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#196072 Jun 14, 2013
High paid taxpayer supported Government school teachers are Government agents. Since the Homosexual and non-Homosexual African and non-African California legislature mandated the teaching of perverted Homosexual behavioral techniques to little school children in forced Government schools we hear - daily - of another of these Government agents being arrested for sexually abusing little children. This is hardly surprising.

Ronald
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#196073 Jun 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He was a disappointment after 4 years but you still voted for him. What a poor excuse to support him. I can' think of anyone R or D that is worse then he is. LOL
I can think of someone that is worse. How about a cowardly draft dodger who thought it was more important to serve his cult than his country and has made a living shipping living wage jobs overseas. Anyone that would buy into a cult founded by a convicted fraudster is not qualified to serve in ANY branch of government. All of his sons have been to cowardly to serve too!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#196074 Jun 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like all your other opinions, no need for support. We must just accept them as the truth. But of course you demand everyone else support their statements. Then when they do you call them a liar.
No, because you said you donít remember, I do

I donít need to prove anything to you, I donít care what you remember and donít remember.

I remember presidents that ran criminal rings out of the white house, I remember presidents that traded arms with terrorists, I remember going to war over something that was not even true.

You have a short memory, I donít.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) May 21 Meg H 35
Whats the deal on the mushroom house in homeland? (Jan '10) May 21 Liz G 20
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) May 21 Liz G 134
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) May 21 Leesa 93
hans christensen middle school. (Mar '10) May 21 Ladymorgana 32
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) May 21 ceci 3
Hemet Mystery Hunt May 19 Madbro 3

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages