Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194067 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didn't work for you Frankie's Pudenda.
But it WILL work for you. Lay off the pain meds. They are making you loopy.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194068 Jun 1, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor pitiful boy scouts can't discriminate and take federal money..boo hoo...One of the many good reasons to not give tax deductions to religious cults and organizations that promote bigotry and discrimination!
Just saying ! the gay cult is affecting a normal hetero society in the wallet one again, just to be accepted. If the BSA is a pitiful organization, then why would the gay cult want any part of it? I will tell you why, because it's just another public oranization on the agenda to cry unfairness. Your cult makes up crap as it moves along. Accepth the fact that you are second class people, even the Feds said this, you to Rizzoto boi. lol
Frankie_NoHo

Hayward, CA

#194069 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't understand this rational logic and argument, but here it goes anyway. All gay cults are constantly creating havic by putting pressure of law sutits to public organizations, the latest is the removal of tax insentives from the BSA just because the BSA didn't want to change their rules to accomodate the gay cult which is the same group in favor of SSM. Homos are causing havic in this nation just to be recognized and added to the normal society. So Rose, just accept this fact. have a banana
Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194070 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get out much, do you? The BSA changed their tune.
What 'tax insentives' were removed from the BSA? Are you drunk this early in the day, or just babbling again?
What tune did they change to? Maybe you haven't gotten out too much lately, the Feds took away their tax deduction insentive you idiot, because they are forced to accept the all American Homo!
so STFU
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194071 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
But it WILL work for you. Lay off the pain meds. They are making you loopy.

Too bad there's not such an easy cure for you. Because you can't fix stupid.

Get some better ad hominem dummy. Or better yet! Express your stupid opinion just once.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194072 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying ! the gay cult is affecting a normal hetero society in the wallet one again, just to be accepted.
Yeah, it's terrible, ain't it? We move in and property values go up. How awful!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194073 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there's not such an easy cure for you. Because you can't fix stupid.
Get some better ad hominem dummy. Or better yet! Express your stupid opinion just once.
You first, echo mouth.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194074 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
What tune did they change to? Maybe you haven't gotten out too much lately, the Feds took away their tax deduction insentive you idiot, because they are forced to accept the all American Homo!
so STFU
Took away WHAT 'tax deduction insentive'? WTF is a 'tax deduction insentive'? The 'Feds' did nothing of the kind.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194076 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Gays in general yes, but you in particular have the opposite effect.

If you move in to an established gay neighborhood, property values plunge. Gays move out. It's not that you're gay, it's because you are a slob and a jerk.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194077 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text> You first, echo mouth.
My opinion is that you should be able to marry your boyfriend. Your opinion is that I am spun out on pain meds and pot.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194078 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying ! the gay cult is affecting a normal hetero society in the wallet one again, just to be accepted. If the BSA is a pitiful organization, then why would the gay cult want any part of it? I will tell you why, because it's just another public oranization on the agenda to cry unfairness. Your cult makes up crap as it moves along. Accepth the fact that you are second class people, even the Feds said this, you to Rizzoto boi. lol
It's RIZZO. That's right. Rizzo. Frankie Rizzo.

Sound it out. Ask for help. Remember! There are no stupid posts, only stupid idiots like yourself.
Bud Longneck

Rock Island, IL

#194079 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's RIZZO. That's right. Rizzo. Frankie Rizzo.
Sound it out. Ask for help. Remember! There are no stupid posts, only stupid idiots like yourself.
Walk, ooops roll on over to a mirror and take a good look.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#194081 Jun 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is as twisted as your history.
To establish equal rights, you first must establish that the issues are equal.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Even science recognizes that fruitless mating signifies a defect.
The differences only continue from there.
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered HALF of marriage.
KiMare.

Yes. I agree. There is no place in "modern" America for normalphobia. The Boy Scouts of America uses its taxpayer provided "tax free" status to discriminate against little children who believe membership should be limited to boys who are "morally straight".*(so to speak)* Let's all write our ruling Government congressman and DEMAND the tax-free status of the "free-loading" Boy Scouts of America be ended.

Ronald
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194082 Jun 1, 2013
Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>Walk, ooops roll on over to a mirror and take a good look.
OK. Why not.

WOW! I'm lookin' good! And that with my intelligence and charm? WOO~HOOO!

Meanwhile Jizzy cruises the gay threads...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194083 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your right to equal protection, you don't support mine.
What harm would a loving marriage of 3 adult men cause you? What harm would a loving marriage of two sisters cause you? How would you know they were sisters? Would you become suddenly ill if you found out? Why? Is that their problem or is it your problem?
Some people have the exact same hateful feelings about SSM. You call them homophobes and other vile names. You are the same as them.
You're asking me to support your, personal rights to marry your sister, your mother, your grandmother, your aunt, your niece, or your daughter?

Or maybe you're into male members of your family. Maybe you long for a hot relationship with your father, brother, grandfather, uncle, or nephew.

I'm just trying to get this clear. Because that's exactly what you said. "...you don't support mine."

You will find no reputable doctor, scientist, or legal expert who will argue in defense of incestuous relationships.

Stop being a troll.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194084 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why buy them? I get them all free everyday right on this thread!
But the self anointed "intellectuals don't know that, right?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194085 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking me to support your, personal rights to marry your sister, your mother, your grandmother, your aunt, your niece, or your daughter?
Or maybe you're into male members of your family. Maybe you long for a hot relationship with your father, brother, grandfather, uncle, or nephew.
I'm just trying to get this clear. Because that's exactly what you said. "...you don't support mine."
You will find no reputable doctor, scientist, or legal expert who will argue in defense of incestuous relationships.
Stop being a troll.
Yes. You're asking for the right to marry your boyfriend, I'm asking you for the right to marry my brother.

I will find plenty of experts to support incest marriage. Catch up! You still base your prejudices on old dis-proven science. And besides, procreation has nothing to do with marriage. Right?

And if I marry my brother we won't be procreating anyway being that it's impossible.

First cousins may marry in many states why not siblings?
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194086 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, hanging curtains makes you speshul, Brainiac.

Maybe all of you should relocate to Detroit.

*snicker*

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194088 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I lumped the three of you together because you ALL are promoting disgusting ideas. Incestuous marriages
Which "incestuous" marriage is disgusting to you? Same sex siblings, opposite sex siblings, other blood relatives, ss or so?
and the sexualization of children disturbing notions. None of these issues have been supported by the larger LGBT Community.
Promoting the sexualization of children? Who are u claiming is doing that?
Why would you think that incestuous marriages would be healthy?
That aspect wasn't raised. Are all SSMs "healthy"? Who determines this? Explain what the difference is there between a first cousin SSM, and a sibling SSM?
There are many physical and psychological damaging possibilities that might result from such a union.
Is that not up to the consenting adults to the union to determine?
Tell me, honestly, would you marry your own sister? Would you marry your mother? Your grandmother?
That's what you're talking about here.
Are we really? Explain how two adult sisters/brothers who have cohabitants for years, provided each other with emotional, physical, financial, and/or care giving support, who are in essence, "spouses to each other", are any different from a pair of same sex first cousins, or a SSC? Is it strictly the sexual aspect?
I realize that you have moved away from the topic at hand (i.e.: The Prop. 8 Decision) and are now simply attempting to get a rise out of people.
Not so fast. It's all part of the issue. All part of the fundamental redefinition of marriage as a monogamous union of husband and wife. It is you who seek to change that, there fore it is you who has to answer such questions.
But you guys have gone beyond just being mischievous.
Do you think that you do "your side" any justice by supporting incest-based marriages and polygamy.
None of you are to be taken seriously any longer.
Do u honestly think, fundamentally altering the concept of marriage as a monogamous union of husband and wife, will not result in further changes? I'm baffled by this notion. Please explain why you think this? Would it really matter to any SSM supporter if some form of polygamy were legalized?
Until you can come back to an honest discussion of this topic, there's really no need to have any further interaction with any of you.
That's a two way street, Very Red.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194090 Jun 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare.
Yes. I agree. There is no place in "modern" America for normalphobia. The Boy Scouts of America uses its taxpayer provided "tax free" status to discriminate against little children who believe membership should be limited to boys who are "morally straight".*(so to speak)* Let's all write our ruling Government congressman and DEMAND the tax-free status of the "free-loading" Boy Scouts of America be ended.
Ronald
Why stop there, why not ban them outright?

Which is worse, bigotry from the right or left? Who or what detained "bigotry"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temecula lists homeless shelter in Hemet as res... (Jun '10) Thu Yours Truly 7
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) Tue nohoas 8
Come on already! (Apr '15) Jun 18 Menifeeresident 11
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Jun 17 Anonymous 3
Who won the Lotto in Sun City? Jun 17 Ldymorgana 2
News 1 arrested after $30,000 worth of windows broke... Jun 15 ATTENTION 1
Missing Girl in Hemet -- Please Help! (Mar '13) Jun 15 rajancajan 26

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance