Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193472 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't see them that way, at all..
When I "attempted to show force"? I made a simple little verbal taunt, and you blew your cookies. You have force confused with verbal jousting... Don't let's make this about me. You're the who got all red-faced.
I guess that's why they call him "Very Vermillion".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193474 May 27, 2013
USMC M 3 26 Semper Fi wrote:
Have a safe Memorial Day.
You too marine. I was in the Navy. I wanted to join the marine corps but I failed the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar!

HAR!HAR!HAR! Have a good one and thanks for your service.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193476 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th amendment address citizen's rights, especially "fundamental rights." Since blacks have been defined as citizens racial issues involving equal protection of the laws are indeed part of the 14th amendment.
Mornin' toots!
Petty Officer Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193477 May 27, 2013
Did you know that Memorial Day is the only holiday that begins with the flag at half-staff in honor of the fallen and then raises it to full-mast at noon to inspire and pay tribute to those that serve on in their stead?
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193479 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Enrico, I tink yaw wastin' yaw time wit' dat one, he's an independent.
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of Bruno's don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.
Gongers

Covina, CA

#193483 May 27, 2013
There needs to a bounty put on their heads, payable in cash and tax free with in 24hrs of their arrest and booking.

Another crooked COP, oops I mean more crooked cops.

A South Lake Tahoe, California police officer pleaded guilty May 22, 2013 Wednesday to multiple counts of witness tampering and obstruction of an official proceeding.

A three-year, multi-agency investigation involving the FBI led to 44-year-old John Gerald Polandís arrest in January 2013 on five counts of witness tampering.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#193484 May 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, I'd LOVE to see you come over here and put my 6'5", 250# ass anywhere! You may need to get pumped up on some steroids or bring a few of your friends, because not only am I a BIG faggot, I'm a mean and angry faggot!
Do you think gay people get to the age of 47 without having to deal with morons like you? I DON'T back down!
And if YOU don't like the way the system works, then YOU need to haul your ass to some third-world, back-water country where unelected leaders dictate to the masses. That ain't how it works around here.
Who cares why the 14th Amendment was written? IF the 14th Amendment is applicable to the cases before the Supreme Court, then that will help our cause. If the justices decide that the 14th Amendment is not applicable, then it's back to the drawing board for us.
We WILL get what we want.
I think that what gets under your skin more than anything is that you know this. You know that you are powerless to stop same-sex marriage from becoming legal in the US. And that's why you guys get on here and throw little hissy fits about how gays are going to destroy traditional marriage and family.
And that's another thing you brought up--not being able to shield your kids from indecency... Please! You've GOT to be kidding!! If you have kids, they probably have access to the Internet, cable TV, violent video games, etc.
I guarantee you that your kids have been exposed to much more indecent things that gay people.
So, anytime you want to haul your ass over to Knoxville and "put me" anywhere, bring it... I ain't going anywhere!
Nothing worse than a fat, 6'5", 250 lb queer. I feel sorry for the underage teen boys you troll for at your local mall.
Lon Nol Ngyuen

Los Angeles, CA

#193485 May 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a blast in the Navy and Vietnam, wouldn't trade it for anything. And the G.I. Bill allowed me to get an education and become a scientist, my dream. So it was my pleasure. A few scary moments but that makes you more ALIVE!
Mostly it was sex drugs and rock and roll! WOO-HOOO! And memory is selective these many years later. Remember the good stuff, forget the bad. It's automatic, the brain is kind.
The only blasts you had in the Navy were the ones left on your face by other sailors when you were on shore-leave. You were the best at Cunni-Lee's bar and gloree-hole in Da Nang.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#193487 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the moments to live for, eh? Electric stuff..
Easy there, queer-o. Don't be so eager.
He'll let you cyber-pack his fudge in due time.
Gongers

Covina, CA

#193491 May 27, 2013
There needs to a bounty put on their heads, payable in cash and tax free with in 24hrs of their arrest and booking, politician's like CA. Tim Donnelly are also wanted.

Another crooked COP, oops I mean more crooked cops.

A South Lake Tahoe, California police officer pleaded guilty May 22, 2013 Wednesday to multiple counts of witness tampering and obstruction of an official proceeding.

A three-year, multi-agency investigation involving the FBI led to 44-year-old John Gerald Polandís arrest in January 2013 on five counts of witness tampering.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#193492 May 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think sex is exciting, try incoming.
I bet you took on all the incoming pud into your chocolate starfish that you could handle.

Too funny!!
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193494 May 27, 2013
Gongers wrote:
There needs to a bounty put on their heads...
Aren't you the local Topix "global warming" propagandist? How about a few droning missives about crooked scientists?
myrtle

Los Angeles, CA

#193496 May 27, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy's back?
Was Daddy's back all hairy?
Tell me all about it.
No, really.
:-)
Stupid ho.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193497 May 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Covina is a spun out post monkey.
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it's the smiley monkey. There's been a lot of button pushing in the last thirty minutes (3:50pm PDT)
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#193499 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Back up, Q-Bert, If I just got done telling the real Bruno he can't have me, why would you think that you can?
Poor ol' Rock. Done gone gay 'cause of his failure as a real man.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193500 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the history lesson, I had that one mixed up with Loving V Virginia, it was late...
Easy targets or not, You lost your cookies at a simple taunt. It was beautiful. You seem to sweat a lot. It was all you, baby.
:-D
Thanks for the laugh...
Anyway, you should give some consideration to supporting the polygamists, before you use the same arguments against them, that you despise being used against your lot, it makes you look biased and hypocritical, in addition to easily provoked...
See, that's the thing with you and some of the others on here. You think that this is some kind of a joke.

"Hey! Let's go over to TOPIX and fuck with the gay people! We don't actually give a rat's ass about same-sex marriage, but maybe we can REALLY piss them off!" And then I figure you burp, fart, and scratch your insignificant testicles.

This issue is serious to us. It's about our lives.

It's pretty easy to diminish our feelings about the issue when YOU already have the access to the rights and protections of marriage.

Regarding polygamy: they have the same access to the court systems, political process, educating the masses, etc. that we do. If they want to seek rights for legal marriage, there's nothing stopping them.

As I've said many times, they do not threaten me. I am not afraid of polygamy being legalized. It would not impact my life in any way.

You guys, on the other hand, fear something about same-sex marriage. It's either that or you're just fucking around with us--poking fun at the queers. Making our lives just a little bit more difficult because you can.

I won't apologize for being passionate about this issue. I've gotten in the face of MANY people over this issue. When the Proposition 8 was announced I RAN down to San Francisco's City Hall, where I knew there would be OUTRAGED people like me.

I was confronted with some rube, who was wagging his Bible in my face--telling me about Leviticus. I grabbed the Bible out of his hands and went straight to the passages in Leviticus that outlawed shellfish. I then screamed at him, "WHY DON'T YOU GO DOWN TO RED LOBSTER AND PROTEST THEM?!?" He walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

I have put many hours into fighting for this cause. And when I am confronted with ignorance such as yours, I will address it every time.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193501 May 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than a fat, 6'5", 250 lb queer. I feel sorry for the underage teen boys you troll for at your local mall.
Please, bitch... I've been insulted by better.
Seeds

Covina, CA

#193502 May 27, 2013
Ladies this is a prime example of what SIMPLE MINDED and or stupid Republican MEN and Party wants you females to do:

Texas Republican Congressman: Woman Shouldn't Have Aborted Brain-dead Fetus.

Lets jam a watermelon up his rear and watch him squirm?
Closet Watch

Tempe, AZ

#193503 May 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor ol' Rock. Done gone gay 'cause of his failure as a real man.
Awwwwww, you used the GLAAD Slogan of The Day©.
langers

Los Angeles, CA

#193504 May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tried and true way to bring way to bring down a bigger opponent. You'd be surprised at some of the ways that can be accomplished.
Sounds sorta homosexual the way you say that.
Are you slow?
Your photo looks like you have mental issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City, fire department reach agreement on medic ... 1 hr EastEndResidentnt 1
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 1 hr Chris 54
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Tue Chris 93
more section 8 housing coming soon Mon baby boomer 11
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Oct 20 EastEndResidentnt 42
Finders Keepers Estate Oct 19 Molly 1
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Oct 17 Daeavalis 45

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match