Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,444)

Showing posts 168,861 - 168,880 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
OK... Looks like we're getting somewhere...
If you don't believe that homosexuality is a sin or sign of brokenness, then I guess we can count on your support of same-sex marriage.
Thanks in advance...
You really are a moron aren't you? That's what happens to people who make assumptions and can only argue their position with a limited selection of talking points.

Fact is, you really have no idea what my position is on this do you? Sad considering I have explained it to you numerous times. Again, not showing much support for your claim to having a Graduate Degree.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
I see that the Lucky Charms Fairy is at it, again...
Daddy's back?

Was Daddy's back all hairy?

Tell me all about it.

No, really.

:-)
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious.
Thanks. Sometimes things just write themselves.

Here's the inspiration:

http://hearitwow.blogspot.com/2007/07/stimulu...

Fourth on the list.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
On one thing I think we can all agree. That Bruno clown is a third rate jackass!
Am I right? Anyone disagree?
Too funny!
You are a twisted fake Riizzoto boi. I've seen what this thread thinks about you ... lol you have no room to talk you short little fat bo, and this "works" just fine for me no matter what you say. Now go away, I'm going to enjoy my day as a Vet.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I got this right? You can't spell, claim to be Bruno, who disagrees with SSM, and you are cozying up to VV, who supports the same issue that you ridicule Frank for supporting? Is there something in the water, or am I misreading something?
Never mind your stupidity. Yu are no Rock Hudson, you look more like a gay homeless person smoking cigs you find in the gutters. Call Riizzoto boi for a good BF & BJ you loser. Don't bother me
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have had too many erections to orally service over this weekend. All that man-load has gone to your head and has made you stupider than a bag of rocks.
Too funny and I agree

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetz, you wouldn't be the first goofball I've come across that was your size, and brought down easily. Don't get your manly-cure in a ruffle, acting the fool, by playing "Radio Rambo". You don't think that I'd get to 50, and not learned some things, do you? Do you imagine that, as lippy as I can be, I've not had to do that a few times? I see that you are allowed to use the word faggot, although I am not. I'd be surprised if it goes through, without forcing me to edit. The 14th Amendment is not for you, it is for racial issues, as you well know. What gets under my skin is watching you assign the word "fear" to your opponents, to describe their feeling the same way about SSM, as you do about polygamy, but watching you call it "fear" when we argue against you, but watching you deny the same applicable description, when you describe your own feelings. Laudable. As per my kids, do you think that they should have their innocence ripped away from them, at the age of 6 or 7, just to validate your unethical ways? If my kids have been exposed to anything indecent, it's because America has become indecent. I'll be glad to let you know when I am next in your part of the holler, I get that way once in a while. And, it's been a while since I last dropped a big buffoon (like you seem to be), might still have some of my old ways on tap... Don't you know that big fools rely on their size to carry the day, but rarely have the speed necessary to adequately defend themselves. Not that I'd be an aggressor, I'm a peaceful man, most of the time, just don't catch me on the wrong day...
The 14th Amendment was created to address issues related to slavery--primarily making them citizens, NOT racial issues. It has been used for racial issues most recently and has been used by corporations, especially now that they have been given many of the same rights as people.

And you just need to remember that gay people aren't easy targets. I don't sweat people like you. I've had to watch my back all of my life. I've faced down many people in my time. I don't scare easily. So save your bluster for someone else.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the MANY things that I'd been taught, years ago, was to step on your foot, while lunging into you...Works very well, when executed properly. Then, you'd be looking up, from your back, at a very bad-tempered Badger.. Not a good position to be in.. That is "Big BooFoo 101" stuff, there's plenty more, after that.
Step on my foot while lunging at me?!? That's hysterical! Will you be wearing your Mary-Jane's and a baby-doll dress at the time? Will you hair be in pig-tails too?

Sounds like you learned how to fight from your baby sister...
USMC M 3 26 Semper Fi

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Have a safe Memorial Day.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
Dear Mr. Vermillion,
I'm sorry that you are a mean and angry faggot [sic], I didn't make you that way. That is probably the best reason that anyone can have for seeking therapy, and to give up any claims of being a social worker. Couldn't allow your emotions to rule your decision-making process. Perhaps, you could find some work at your local farm, throwing hay bales? You should find an outlet for your pent-up rage, and not say things that are in obvious contradiction to your claim that you are rational. Imagine my glee at seeing you react so poorly to a blog, it was the best thing I've seen all week. You have a button....LOL. I'm sorry that you are not a happy person. If you were born faulty, you cannot blame normal people for noticing this.
:-D
Hey, I was only responding to your post where you said, "Why don't you bring your big ass over here, and sort me out?....Yeah.....thought so." and "Sit down, before I put you there..."

You seem to think that gays are an easy target--that we're shrinking violets--frightened of you. I'm sure that in your mind you see most gay men as little, wimpy men, who are only good at dancing and decorating. I was just letting you know that we're not all nervous gazelles.

I use my rage to my advantage. It's taken me far in life.

You started this entire conversation with your attempted show of force. Don't act surprised or believe that you've pushed any of my buttons when you threaten to "put me" anywhere.
Gongers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

There needs to a bounty put on their heads, payable in cash and tax free.

Another crooked COP, oops I mean more crooked cops.

Bong the Gong and get this mess over with.

A South Lake Tahoe, California police officer pleaded guilty May 22, 2013 Wednesday to multiple counts of witness tampering and obstruction of an official proceeding.

A three-year, multi-agency investigation involving the FBI led to 44-year-old John Gerald Polandís arrest in January 2013 on five counts of witness tampering.
Orem

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex Love wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you have had too many erections to orally service over this weekend. All that man-load has gone to your head and has made you stupider than a bag of rocks
ROFLMAO.

Whoop Whoop
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Top of the morning this Memorial Day, please respect our veterans today and honor those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

For breakfast this morning, I think I'll have the Very Vermillion meltdown with a glass of red (vermillion!) whine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nothing funnier than a Topix "Don't take that tone with me!" meltdown.

Too funny! "I'm 6 foot five and 250 lbs!" We bet you are, VV ya big lardass lunkhead!

VV, keyboard commando!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I was only responding to your post where you said, "Why don't you bring your big ass over here, and sort me out?....Yeah.....thought so." and "Sit down, before I put you there..."
You seem to think that gays are an easy target--that we're shrinking violets--frightened of you. I'm sure that in your mind you see most gay men as little, wimpy men, who are only good at dancing and decorating. I was just letting you know that we're not all nervous gazelles.
I use my rage to my advantage. It's taken me far in life.
You started this entire conversation with your attempted show of force. Don't act surprised or believe that you've pushed any of my buttons when you threaten to "put me" anywhere.
Gotta admit, many years ago a very enraged power ranger kicked my ass good. But never by way of his keyboard.

Calm down fatso.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

It appears that Brucie has run out of puppies.
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a twisted fake Riizzoto boi. I've seen what this thread thinks about you ... lol you have no room to talk you short little fat bo, and this "works" just fine for me no matter what you say. Now go away, I'm going to enjoy my day as a Vet.
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind your stupidity. Yu are no Rock Hudson, you look more like a gay homeless person smoking cigs you find in the gutters. Call Riizzoto boi for a good BF & BJ you loser. Don't bother me
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th Amendment was created to address issues related to slavery--primarily making them citizens, NOT racial issues. It has been used for racial issues most recently and has been used by corporations, especially now that they have been given many of the same rights as people.
And you just need to remember that gay people aren't easy targets. I don't sweat people like you. I've had to watch my back all of my life. I've faced down many people in my time. I don't scare easily. So save your bluster for someone else.
The 14th amendment address citizen's rights, especially "fundamental rights." Since blacks have been defined as citizens racial issues involving equal protection of the laws are indeed part of the 14th amendment.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny and I agree
You're beautiful boy! I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

I've prayed on the streets. I've prayed in the saloons. I've prayed in the toilets. It don't matter where, so long as He gets that prayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 168,861 - 168,880 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••