Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
168,861 - 168,880 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nothing funnier than a Topix "Don't take that tone with me!" meltdown.

Too funny! "I'm 6 foot five and 250 lbs!" We bet you are, VV ya big lardass lunkhead!

VV, keyboard commando!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I was only responding to your post where you said, "Why don't you bring your big ass over here, and sort me out?....Yeah.....thought so." and "Sit down, before I put you there..."
You seem to think that gays are an easy target--that we're shrinking violets--frightened of you. I'm sure that in your mind you see most gay men as little, wimpy men, who are only good at dancing and decorating. I was just letting you know that we're not all nervous gazelles.
I use my rage to my advantage. It's taken me far in life.
You started this entire conversation with your attempted show of force. Don't act surprised or believe that you've pushed any of my buttons when you threaten to "put me" anywhere.
Gotta admit, many years ago a very enraged power ranger kicked my ass good. But never by way of his keyboard.

Calm down fatso.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

It appears that Brucie has run out of puppies.
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a twisted fake Riizzoto boi. I've seen what this thread thinks about you ... lol you have no room to talk you short little fat bo, and this "works" just fine for me no matter what you say. Now go away, I'm going to enjoy my day as a Vet.
You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind your stupidity. Yu are no Rock Hudson, you look more like a gay homeless person smoking cigs you find in the gutters. Call Riizzoto boi for a good BF & BJ you loser. Don't bother me
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th Amendment was created to address issues related to slavery--primarily making them citizens, NOT racial issues. It has been used for racial issues most recently and has been used by corporations, especially now that they have been given many of the same rights as people.
And you just need to remember that gay people aren't easy targets. I don't sweat people like you. I've had to watch my back all of my life. I've faced down many people in my time. I don't scare easily. So save your bluster for someone else.
The 14th amendment address citizen's rights, especially "fundamental rights." Since blacks have been defined as citizens racial issues involving equal protection of the laws are indeed part of the 14th amendment.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny and I agree
You're beautiful boy! I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

I've prayed on the streets. I've prayed in the saloons. I've prayed in the toilets. It don't matter where, so long as He gets that prayer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't see them that way, at all..
When I "attempted to show force"? I made a simple little verbal taunt, and you blew your cookies. You have force confused with verbal jousting... Don't let's make this about me. You're the who got all red-faced.
I guess that's why they call him "Very Vermillion".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

USMC M 3 26 Semper Fi wrote:
Have a safe Memorial Day.
You too marine. I was in the Navy. I wanted to join the marine corps but I failed the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar!

HAR!HAR!HAR! Have a good one and thanks for your service.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The 14th amendment address citizen's rights, especially "fundamental rights." Since blacks have been defined as citizens racial issues involving equal protection of the laws are indeed part of the 14th amendment.
Mornin' toots!
Petty Officer Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Did you know that Memorial Day is the only holiday that begins with the flag at half-staff in honor of the fallen and then raises it to full-mast at noon to inspire and pay tribute to those that serve on in their stead?
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Enrico, I tink yaw wastin' yaw time wit' dat one, he's an independent.
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of Bruno's don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.
Gongers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

There needs to a bounty put on their heads, payable in cash and tax free with in 24hrs of their arrest and booking.

Another crooked COP, oops I mean more crooked cops.

A South Lake Tahoe, California police officer pleaded guilty May 22, 2013 Wednesday to multiple counts of witness tampering and obstruction of an official proceeding.

A three-year, multi-agency investigation involving the FBI led to 44-year-old John Gerald Polandís arrest in January 2013 on five counts of witness tampering.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, I'd LOVE to see you come over here and put my 6'5", 250# ass anywhere! You may need to get pumped up on some steroids or bring a few of your friends, because not only am I a BIG faggot, I'm a mean and angry faggot!
Do you think gay people get to the age of 47 without having to deal with morons like you? I DON'T back down!
And if YOU don't like the way the system works, then YOU need to haul your ass to some third-world, back-water country where unelected leaders dictate to the masses. That ain't how it works around here.
Who cares why the 14th Amendment was written? IF the 14th Amendment is applicable to the cases before the Supreme Court, then that will help our cause. If the justices decide that the 14th Amendment is not applicable, then it's back to the drawing board for us.
We WILL get what we want.
I think that what gets under your skin more than anything is that you know this. You know that you are powerless to stop same-sex marriage from becoming legal in the US. And that's why you guys get on here and throw little hissy fits about how gays are going to destroy traditional marriage and family.
And that's another thing you brought up--not being able to shield your kids from indecency... Please! You've GOT to be kidding!! If you have kids, they probably have access to the Internet, cable TV, violent video games, etc.
I guarantee you that your kids have been exposed to much more indecent things that gay people.
So, anytime you want to haul your ass over to Knoxville and "put me" anywhere, bring it... I ain't going anywhere!
Nothing worse than a fat, 6'5", 250 lb queer. I feel sorry for the underage teen boys you troll for at your local mall.
Lon Nol Ngyuen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a blast in the Navy and Vietnam, wouldn't trade it for anything. And the G.I. Bill allowed me to get an education and become a scientist, my dream. So it was my pleasure. A few scary moments but that makes you more ALIVE!
Mostly it was sex drugs and rock and roll! WOO-HOOO! And memory is selective these many years later. Remember the good stuff, forget the bad. It's automatic, the brain is kind.
The only blasts you had in the Navy were the ones left on your face by other sailors when you were on shore-leave. You were the best at Cunni-Lee's bar and gloree-hole in Da Nang.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the moments to live for, eh? Electric stuff..
Easy there, queer-o. Don't be so eager.
He'll let you cyber-pack his fudge in due time.
Gongers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

There needs to a bounty put on their heads, payable in cash and tax free with in 24hrs of their arrest and booking, politician's like CA. Tim Donnelly are also wanted.

Another crooked COP, oops I mean more crooked cops.

A South Lake Tahoe, California police officer pleaded guilty May 22, 2013 Wednesday to multiple counts of witness tampering and obstruction of an official proceeding.

A three-year, multi-agency investigation involving the FBI led to 44-year-old John Gerald Polandís arrest in January 2013 on five counts of witness tampering.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think sex is exciting, try incoming.
I bet you took on all the incoming pud into your chocolate starfish that you could handle.

Too funny!!
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Gongers wrote:
There needs to a bounty put on their heads...
Aren't you the local Topix "global warming" propagandist? How about a few droning missives about crooked scientists?
myrtle

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy's back?
Was Daddy's back all hairy?
Tell me all about it.
No, really.
:-)
Stupid ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 min guest 15,953
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 1 hr american 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Either Or 4,992
Missing Persons 18 hr Chris 2
McDonalds 21 hr ThisIsWHY 5
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu james marple 46
EBT Cards Aug 19 TellThem 3

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000