Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193096 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"equal protection" will soon be sloganeered by the NAMBLA types and the dog humpers if we don't stop it from being misused.
Already we've seen just how slimy the homosexists can be, thinking they can ride the coat-tail of Rosa Parks.
Vile disgusting Caligula types.
Really? Under-aged children getting married? You're about too stupid to breathe.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193097 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
...and a misogynist, too. What a surprise.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193098 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were. But they are more representative of the gay community than Westboro is representative of the heterosexual community of which you say you belong.
Your welcome for me pointing your your stupidity.
Oh really? What makes YOU an expert on the gay community?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193099 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
I picture Big D a big dopey loudmouthed bossy galoot, sales rep for a janitorial supply company or something like that.

As insufferable to his family as he is to us.

But yeah. More than a little estrogen too.

Anyone who lives in Modesto is suspect to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193100 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? What makes YOU an expert on the gay community?
Life.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193101 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No we didn't.:(
In all fairness, I did.

I reminded the vile disgusting Caligula types about how they act in front of children at "pride" parades, which are nothing but a shock value showcase to begin with, and it was also brought to their attention that it has been documented that some vile disgusting lower forms of "life" have taken children to the Folsom Street Fair, where some masturbate in broad daylight, and others have buttsex in broad daylight, and others fellate random passersby in public. No telling how many "gift givers" there are walking free around children.

They're beaten, and they know it, and they're desperate.

And now they're trying to cover it up.

(For those who don't know, and the Caligula types would rather it wouldn't be mentioned - it's kinda like the redheaded stepchild of the movement - gift givers, also known as bug chasers, are so dangerously mental defective that they actively search out getting AIDS, so they'll feel a sense of belonging. And do you think for one minute that they'll be at peace and keep to themselves after they come down with it? Of course not. They'll be out there spreading it even further).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193102 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and a misogynist, too. What a surprise.
Relating how estrogen effects mood does not make one a misogynist Miss Thing.
laughing at you

Tempe, AZ

#193103 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and a misogynist, too. What a surprise.
Slogans and zits from the Crisco Kid. Your career is well on its way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193104 May 24, 2013
I was just thinking earlier, wonder where Aida Lott is? And think of the angry little witch, here he is!

Welcome back Frankie's Pudenda! It's always a pleasure.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193105 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Under-aged children getting married? You're about too stupid to breathe.
That's what you said about polygamy, remember? So much for equal rights.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193106 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Life.
Oh. So you ARE gay.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193107 May 24, 2013
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Slogans and zits from the Crisco Kid. Your career is well on its way.
Laughing all the way to the bank......
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193108 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you said about polygamy, remember? So much for equal rights.
There's no such thing as equal rights, retardo. What does it take to get that through your thick skull?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193109 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, I did.
I reminded the vile disgusting Caligula types about how they act in front of children at "pride" parades, which are nothing but a shock value showcase to begin with, and it was also brought to their attention that it has been documented that some vile disgusting lower forms of "life" have taken children to the Folsom Street Fair, where some masturbate in broad daylight, and others have buttsex in broad daylight, and others fellate random passersby in public. No telling how many "gift givers" there are walking free around children.
They're beaten, and they know it, and they're desperate.
And now they're trying to cover it up.
(For those who don't know, and the Caligula types would rather it wouldn't be mentioned - it's kinda like the redheaded stepchild of the movement - gift givers, also known as bug chasers, are so dangerously mental defective that they actively search out getting AIDS, so they'll feel a sense of belonging. And do you think for one minute that they'll be at peace and keep to themselves after they come down with it? Of course not. They'll be out there spreading it even further).
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?... or perhaps you enjoy babbling like an idiot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#193110 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
When you people do the things you do in "pride" parades in front of children, the sole purpose being for shock value, then it's very easy to accept that you're a bunch of child molesters.
What truly goes on behind your closed doors, Folsom Street Boy?
"We" Frankie?

you including Laughing Man as a part of you now?

or do you have a mouse in your pocket?

see quote above
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193111 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" Frankie?
you including Laughing Man as a part of you now?
or do you have a mouse in your pocket?
see quote above
You are very confused. Probably that unhealthy Modesto air quality. Did you know it's the worst in the USA?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193112 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?... or perhaps you enjoy babbling like an idiot.
Or perhaps you're stupid.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193113 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?... or perhaps you enjoy babbling like an idiot.
I'm laughing at you, gayboi. All you have is hypocritical intolerance for another point of view.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#193114 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very confused. Probably that unhealthy Modesto air quality. Did you know it's the worst in the USA?
Iím not confused, I say something to laughing man, and you reply using the word "we"

You may be confused, Iím not
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193115 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not confused, I say something to laughing man, and you reply using the word "we"
You may be confused, Iím not
Sure Big D. I am laughing man. Whatever makes you feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need better places Sat Loodledoodle 2
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Sat Gay ray dave 115
Junior High Schools in Hemet (May '10) Jul 31 animal_freak1301 15
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 31 Unknown 8
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Jul 31 Molights 49
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... Jul 31 arizona bound 3
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Jul 29 jeannie 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages