Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
167,661 - 167,680 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, everyone can tell that was what I said.
Another childish alternative to an adult discussion.
I guess when the alternative is admitting the truth, and you have no character, that's what you are left with.
Smirk.
Gosh, from someone with no character, that's quite an insult.

You have made up crap about science for a few years now. Based on most of your posts, you can't be believed about anything.

I can only bow to the master of lies...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never ever comprehended what I ever said Frankie
You cannot find a single post where I have changed my position
I said you have an image problem... you do, talking about public perception, not my position.
you took that as my not supporting Poly, you were wrong, you were wrong then, you are wrong now, and I never ever expect you to be right, about anything.
You have zero comprehension of what people are saying, you are like a child in the back seat that keeps repeating phrases said by the adults that has no idea what they are actually saying.
You said polygamists are criminals using polygamy to commit their crimes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you have an image problem... you do, talking about public perception, not my position.
you took that as my not supporting Poly, you were wrong, you were wrong then, you are wrong now, and I never ever expect you to be right, about anything.
You have zero comprehension of what people are saying, you are like a child in the back seat that keeps repeating phrases said by the adults that has no idea what they are actually saying.
You equated polygamy to marrying my goat.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You said polygamists force underage girls to marry them and then they rape them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
We know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said polygamists force underage girls to marry them and then they rape them.
No I didnít...

I said that is what is in the news, that is what people see and talk about, that is an image problem that poly has for getting support for it.

Not all polygamists do that, and I never ever once said they all did.

Again you donít have the slightest comprehension of what people are saying, you repeat phrases without putting anything into context

You donít have enough comprehension to be able to be involved in a conversation about it

I would vote for Poly, but until it overcomes its image problem, I doubt it will even come up in a manner to make it possible.

Heck I am for more than just Poly, I think non-romantic relationships should have equal footing from a legal perspective.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You equated polygamy to marrying my goat.
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage

this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.

Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage
this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.
Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Too funny!

P.S. I don't get it. Explain it better.

P.P.S. Nice dodge. Tell your opponent he's too stupid to understand that you are right and he is wrong then shun him.

P.P.P.S. Too funny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am dumbly serious
I know.

Snicker
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, from someone with no character, that's quite an insult.
You have made up crap about science for a few years now. Based on most of your posts, you can't be believed about anything.
I can only bow to the master of lies...
When someone that immoral questions your morality, take it as a complement that you donít share the same immorality they have.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnít...
Yes you did.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Snicker
So I can also mark that you are a liar as well, misquoting what people say.

Very good, I will always assume you are potentially lying whenever you say anything.

And put that fact into context whenever you question the morality of others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. I've never received 1 explanation for any of the bannings that I've been subjected to. Not a 1.
Actually they don't want you to know. You get "shadow banned". I can use any of my old registered profiles to post but only I would see the posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Hours? So, you're at 6, now? I didn't know...
Yeah. It was great! Getting welcome back PM's from these clowns etc. No matter what I said they liked it because they thought I was a member of the club. Then it dawned on someone. Wait a minute...This ain't the real Old SniffsButt Bill! BAM! Disappeared. Even got some hate PMs!

Try it! You'll like it.
Howdy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
Apparantly, she's not "thumping' anything, other than herself, since no one else would have her.
Good time Hunting

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Time to cut off the heads of all the Islamic/Muslim scum.

President Obama had ordered the U.S. military to launch a secret rescue operation headed by SEAL Team 6, the same special forces group that took out Osama bin Laden.

The team rescued Buchanan along with a Danish aid worker, while killing all nine of their kidnappers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Some folks a few pages ago were mentioning Pew Research

This is an interesting article by them

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/seven...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
same graphs, nearly identical article, same results, fast rise in support of same sex marrage.

again you donít comprehend anything you are reading

Which non english speaking country did you come from? There may be some courses you can take to help you
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding, right? The LGBT community can not be brought to court and neither can ActUp and BashBack, but both have FBI hate crime records.
No, if all we need was an agenda, then we could claim that Matthew Shepard's lover, McKinney,was religious and it was a hate crime, when in fact McKinney was bisexual and killed Matt over drugs and money. Meth was on McKinney's mind.
But, don't let the truth change your mind.
My point is, you have no evidence, you claim a conspiracy of "gay people" for which you have nothing.

I will file this with the reports from people that say JFK is alive and well and living in an apartment with Jimmy Hoffa that they rent from Elvis who lives upstairs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Ocean 7,835
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... Wed Donny B 5
Black Hair salon in hemet Wed Chris 43
topix needs to remove ads Wed ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) Wed underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee Wed thot 13
Support the 2nd Amendment? Vote for Chad Bianco... Wed what 2
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:02PM PDT