Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192023 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
We know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192024 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said polygamists force underage girls to marry them and then they rape them.
No I didnít...

I said that is what is in the news, that is what people see and talk about, that is an image problem that poly has for getting support for it.

Not all polygamists do that, and I never ever once said they all did.

Again you donít have the slightest comprehension of what people are saying, you repeat phrases without putting anything into context

You donít have enough comprehension to be able to be involved in a conversation about it

I would vote for Poly, but until it overcomes its image problem, I doubt it will even come up in a manner to make it possible.

Heck I am for more than just Poly, I think non-romantic relationships should have equal footing from a legal perspective.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192025 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You equated polygamy to marrying my goat.
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage

this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.

Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192026 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage
this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.
Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Too funny!

P.S. I don't get it. Explain it better.

P.P.S. Nice dodge. Tell your opponent he's too stupid to understand that you are right and he is wrong then shun him.

P.P.P.S. Too funny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192027 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am dumbly serious
I know.

Snicker
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192029 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, from someone with no character, that's quite an insult.
You have made up crap about science for a few years now. Based on most of your posts, you can't be believed about anything.
I can only bow to the master of lies...
When someone that immoral questions your morality, take it as a complement that you donít share the same immorality they have.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192031 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnít...
Yes you did.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192032 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Snicker
So I can also mark that you are a liar as well, misquoting what people say.

Very good, I will always assume you are potentially lying whenever you say anything.

And put that fact into context whenever you question the morality of others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192033 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. I've never received 1 explanation for any of the bannings that I've been subjected to. Not a 1.
Actually they don't want you to know. You get "shadow banned". I can use any of my old registered profiles to post but only I would see the posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192034 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Hours? So, you're at 6, now? I didn't know...
Yeah. It was great! Getting welcome back PM's from these clowns etc. No matter what I said they liked it because they thought I was a member of the club. Then it dawned on someone. Wait a minute...This ain't the real Old SniffsButt Bill! BAM! Disappeared. Even got some hate PMs!

Try it! You'll like it.
Howdy

Irving, TX

#192035 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
Apparantly, she's not "thumping' anything, other than herself, since no one else would have her.
Good time Hunting

Covina, CA

#192036 May 13, 2013
Time to cut off the heads of all the Islamic/Muslim scum.

President Obama had ordered the U.S. military to launch a secret rescue operation headed by SEAL Team 6, the same special forces group that took out Osama bin Laden.

The team rescued Buchanan along with a Danish aid worker, while killing all nine of their kidnappers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192037 May 13, 2013
Some folks a few pages ago were mentioning Pew Research

This is an interesting article by them

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/seven...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192040 May 13, 2013
Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192042 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Here's the rest of the Pew Research points Big D cherry picked from.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/03/21/gay-mar...
same graphs, nearly identical article, same results, fast rise in support of same sex marrage.

again you donít comprehend anything you are reading

Which non english speaking country did you come from? There may be some courses you can take to help you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192043 May 13, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding, right? The LGBT community can not be brought to court and neither can ActUp and BashBack, but both have FBI hate crime records.
No, if all we need was an agenda, then we could claim that Matthew Shepard's lover, McKinney,was religious and it was a hate crime, when in fact McKinney was bisexual and killed Matt over drugs and money. Meth was on McKinney's mind.
But, don't let the truth change your mind.
My point is, you have no evidence, you claim a conspiracy of "gay people" for which you have nothing.

I will file this with the reports from people that say JFK is alive and well and living in an apartment with Jimmy Hoffa that they rent from Elvis who lives upstairs
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192044 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same graphs, nearly identical article, same results, fast rise in support of same sex marrage.
again you donít comprehend anything you are reading
Which non english speaking country did you come from? There may be some courses you can take to help you
I posted the complete results of the Pew Research polling which you had cherry picked from.

Let people make up their own minds. Do you want to see the complete results or do you want to see Big D's cherry pick of the results? Easy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192045 May 13, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>You poor hopeless soul. Did I say it was founded on any one religion.
In fact, the reason we have states were because each religion got their own state.
Of thew 13 original states, the state religion of 5 was the Anglican Church of England, formerly known as the Catholics. Then there were the Amish, Puritans, Pilgrims, Presbyterians, Protestants, etc. Actually, the entire idea was that Christian religions would freely reign individually in separate states and send their religious representatives to meet and decide governing affairs.
So, you are disrespectful towards gays who try to impose their immorality upon others and even children based on lustful fantasies. Understood.
I say, like the Mormons, Puritans, Pilgrims, etc. let the gays have an island in the Atlantic ocean. A vacant island, which is prone to hurricanes and tsunamis. With the short gay life span, most gays would not even feel the effects. Let them be free, free of our morality, free of our laws and free of our governing bodies.
Yes there were a lot of religious people in the US, but the US was not founded upon any religion, not our constitution, not our laws.

Why donít you go get yourself an island and proclaim your religious country there.

Our founders coined the phrase "Separation of Church and state", The father of the revolution actually signed a document stating that this nation was not in any way founded upon Christianity while he was president.

You go live on your island if you want, I live in the land of the free, a land of justice and equality.

You may be in the wrong country, there are however countries that do enforce their religion, where religion controls the nations laws, perhaps the Taliban is accepting applications.

You wont have your theocracy here.

You can have your island in the middle of the Hurricanes and such.. your imaginary playmate will protect you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192046 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, you have no evidence, you claim a conspiracy of "gay people" for which you have nothing.
I will file this with the reports from people that say JFK is alive and well and living in an apartment with Jimmy Hoffa that they rent from Elvis who lives upstairs
Is the report that says Bill Clinton's impeachment failed in there too?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192047 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the complete results of the Pew Research polling which you had cherry picked from.
Let people make up their own minds. Do you want to see the complete results or do you want to see Big D's cherry pick of the results? Easy!
Idiot, I posted a link to a Pew Research article, I didnít cherry pick anything... it was a link, an article in Pew research

Go learn English, and take a beginners computer course
.. start with... this is a mouse and this is a keyboard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 1 hr hemetone 2
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Sat mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Dec 19 fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 19 SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Dec 19 Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match