Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191904 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A poll? I listed doezns, including some owned by Faux news
Every major poll for a couple of years now has shown majority support for same sex marrage
Thank FOX for not letting the Benghazi coverup conveniently go away.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191905 May 12, 2013
Catpurrrrrs wrote:
<quoted text> Hi assshattt
Great post power ranger!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191907 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you three going to consummate your new same sex relationship? You three queers can pony up and get a decent room at Motel 6... drinks too.
Why was I excluded, Psuedo D? That's not right.......it's not fair
:(
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191908 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen knothead. Its obvious that you are biased on this thread's main topic. Your homosexuality and living in sin as a practicing gay swish-about gives your opinion a slanted view.
But, Psuedy, my bias has been openly stated, Hell, I even admit that my bias has bias: "Women/Lesbians rock, it's the hairy ass gays that bother me", so I can rest easily under the barrage that you have relentlessly unleashed upon my innocent ass. However, you do not match up to the real D very well, he may have little more than propaganda, but I have caught traces of his morgue humor, and prefer his humor to yours, which is sadly lacking in the pertinence field.

Short answer: You'll have to do better than that.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191909 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>You flaming dumbass. They had sex with each other. It's NOT a secret.
Party of the first part absent.
There is/was no "they" for you to refer to. "Overruled, on the grounds of "Off-Topic" and the "Stupidity Clause". Now, please sit down.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191910 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.... you wanna play THAT game, eh? I suppose you agree with his incorrect statement: "So far only one state has voted for same sex mirages. The rest have done it through judicial highjack with mostly the small states, except New York." Would you prefer I just call him a liar?
Yes! THAT game! And, without the life-threatening chortles and cackling, it decreases your credibility. Know what I mean, Verne? Dramatics usually take the place of content.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191911 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to poll results you fabricate from thin air?
Public response is no claim of poll results. My results are from the field, and any posted are direct observations from same. I have repeatedly stated this. I simply relay what I have seen for myself. Please, feel free to post any polls that I have been accused of having used, quoted, represented, or in any way posted. If you wish, I could start to film them with my handy dandy Bat-DashCam, and post them on Youtube, for all to see? Please do not hesitate to request this service, it will not cost you a dime. You're under no obligation.
Increased

Covina, CA

#191912 May 12, 2013
The count of states passing laws in support of Marriage between consenting adults is and are growing.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191913 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are gay people sterile?
Allow me.

Gay people = Gay couples.
Sterile = barren.
These couples will not produce any fruit, without some kind of third party intervention.
Thank you for your support.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191914 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A poll? I listed doezns, including some owned by Faux news
Every major poll for a couple of years now has shown majority support for same sex marrage
All, but 1, presented by the State Propaganda Agencies. I mean the News Agencies. "Napa-Quicky University" (or whatever it was called) was the exception.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191915 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank FOX for not letting the Benghazi coverup conveniently go away.
I'm still suspect about the timing of their "outrage". They could have done it while it was current, but that would have damaged the ability of the "Cool Kids" to present us with the results that they rigged so well, so as to give Obummer a second term. Now, it is less damaging to Obummer, and, if it results in his removal, which I doubt, we'll get Biden stepping in, as his second. Still the same "Puppet Team", controlled by the same masters. All a big "Song-n-Dance"... And, we'll still get another Bush in the White House. You watch, my friend. Jeb/2016. I'll make bets with anybody, on this one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191916 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Public response is no claim of poll results. My results are from the field, and any posted are direct observations from same. I have repeatedly stated this. I simply relay what I have seen for myself. Please, feel free to post any polls that I have been accused of having used, quoted, represented, or in any way posted. If you wish, I could start to film them with my handy dandy Bat-DashCam, and post them on Youtube, for all to see? Please do not hesitate to request this service, it will not cost you a dime. You're under no obligation.
X-Box's position on the matter is very simple, like X-Box herself. Any poll or educated opinion that doesn't conclude that most people support same sex marriage is bogus.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191917 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Box's position on the matter is very simple, like X-Box herself. Any poll or educated opinion that doesn't conclude that most people support same sex marriage is bogus.
Perhaps, but I will offer video footage, to support my claims. Actual footage from the road, and I will not skew the results. Hell, even I get different results than usual, I would show them openly and honestly. But, I already know that I will not. I know what the people are saying, at least to me.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191918 May 12, 2013
Now, perhaps if I fly the magnetic billboard in California, I might get my truck egged and such, but, nowhere else...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191919 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
Now, perhaps if I fly the magnetic billboard in California, I might get my truck egged and such, but, nowhere else...
The people of tolerance and diversity once keyed my car for displaying an opinion that apparently wasn't correctly tolerant and diverse.

Two different posters on this thread have threatened me with violence for incorrect tolerance and diversity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191920 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
In SF and LA metro areas. The rest of the state is very conservative and conservatives generally don't vandalize property in anger for political reasons as liberals are wont to do.

But of course SF and LA is where most of the population is. You'd get egged.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191922 May 12, 2013
I guess X-Box has had enough humble pie this morning to last all day.

What a dopey jackass that clown is eh? Nasty little piece of work. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191923 May 12, 2013
The Ghoulam wrote:
Do gays love, Iran?
"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country," -Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191924 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still suspect about the timing of their "outrage". They could have done it while it was current, but that would have damaged the ability of the "Cool Kids" to present us with the results that they rigged so well, so as to give Obummer a second term. Now, it is less damaging to Obummer, and, if it results in his removal, which I doubt, we'll get Biden stepping in, as his second. Still the same "Puppet Team", controlled by the same masters. All a big "Song-n-Dance"... And, we'll still get another Bush in the White House. You watch, my friend. Jeb/2016. I'll make bets with anybody, on this one.
When it was current all FOX reporting on the matter was dismissed as Republican hysteria and propaganda.

Finally, now that the election is in the bag, the liberal media is reluctantly starting to report on the coverup.

Hillary is going to find out the hard way what difference it makes, we can only hope truth and justice prevails even if only in respect for the murdered Americans who the left has already dismissed as trivial.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191925 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of tolerance and diversity once keyed my car for displaying an opinion that apparently wasn't correctly tolerant and diverse.
Two different posters on this thread have threatened me with violence for incorrect tolerance and diversity.
I remember being in San Diego, with a bumper sticker that read "WWWDOTCOMMYASS", and having it keyed. They attempted to key out the entire "ASS" part. As if I offended their delicate sensibilities. Wish I'd been there as they were doing it, though, I'd've shown them some diversity....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) 33 min fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... 3 hr SJ THEBOy 9
corruption with Riverside county CPS 4 hr lupita garcia 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 4 hr Chris 2
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 23 hr Really 12
bums on bikes Thu kmnine 5
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match