1.) Just because you bash my work as a social worker doesn't mean that you know anything about my performance or what I do.KiMare wrote:
I have yet to see you post facts. Moreover, you take every opportunity to bash anyone who disagrees with equating duplicate sterile halves with marriage using a bigoted judgment of religion.
No one is denying anyone marriage or legitimate rights. We are simply saying get your own, you have never qualified for marriage in any culture at anytime anywhere. Why? Because it is clear they are distinct relationships.
You are attacking and demanding everyone accept your fallacy. Has never happened before, and won't happen this time.
1. No, I bash stupidity and denial like yours.
2. I can list all the history of claimed ss 'marriages' on one hand.
3. There are distinct REASONS for marriage. Only one relationship is termed marriage. Calling ss couples marriage would dumb it down to a meaningless term.
1. I keep specifically pointing out why you fail as a professional social worker. You simply made an ad homoan attack.
2. There were, are and will be Pastors. There never was, is or will be ss couples 'married'. See the difference?
2.) You keep lying about how there never were, and there are not now Same-Sex marriages. You, as a pastor, KNOW that these comments are outright lies, yet you continue to make them.
3.) You cry about being "attacked". That's rich, coming from the likes of you. If ya can't stand the heat, Mary, skip out of the kitchen.