Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#189894 Apr 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, apparently a number of people who are a whole lot more knowledgeable about the matter than you or I have decided that it was worth hearing.
Just because someone get's elected, appointed, or is issued a black robe doesn't make them "a whole lot more knowledgeable."

Those in power will always seek more of it if left unchecked, out founders warned of this, and we have failed in our duties. We now have a majority willing to bow to their overlords. we are truly ripe for a dictator.

Take same sex marriage for instance. Here are the homosexuals, they look at the heterosexuals and say, "Hmm, look, they get a piece of paper from the government which states they are "married". Then they get to use that piece of paper to get a bunch of "stuff" from the government." -now- rather than state the obvious- "Hey, I have this little thing here called the Constitution (either state or US), and Mr. Government, I can't find anything in here where it says you have the power to control, regulate, define, or otherwise provide benefits in regards to the personal relationships of your citizens! So, how about you get yourself back in line with your enumerated powers and get the hell out of the personal lives of your citizens."

Nope, instead the homosexual community says: "Hey, Mr. Government, could you please regulate my personal life too?"

And you fools claim you will be more FREE if the government "ALLOWS" you to marry. Enjoy your servitude.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And 14 Supreme Court rulings that identified marriage to be a right of all U.S. citizens seems to be at odds with your beliefs.
Maybe you believe that you know more about law than these people. Is that the case? If so, why didn't you offer your services to the proponents of Proposition 8? Maybe you did. Maybe they didn't want it.
No, I have explained this to you before, perhaps it didn't sink in. The SCOTUS identified the government's power to REGULATE marriage in 14 rulings.

And don't pretend to know what my "beliefs" are, you haven't a clue. Unlike you, I do not argue a position based on my personal wants, desires, or beliefs. I argue them based on the Constitutional principles upon which this Republic was founded.

BTW, I asked you a question that you simply ignored. You have claimed all these mystical powers of the judiciary, and I asked a very simple question. Where are these claimed powers found in Article III of the US Constitution?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189895 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact of the matter is, the dying churches are the liberal 'open and affirming' denominations.
By 'political', you must mean selling their soul to support the desecration of marriage and family
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays don't force straight people to desecrate families by having 40,000,000 abortions each year.
Gays don't force straight people to spend more on a wedding ceremony, very often going into debt, than they do on a good, midsize sedan.
Gays don't force straight people to divorce at a rate unseen in human history.
You guys seem to think we're the cause of your marriage and family woes.
Go look in the mirror, you yutz! You're your own worst enemy!
Who said anything about 'gays forcing anything'?

Nor does the reality of those assaults on family and children change the fact that calling a sterile duplicated half marriage would do the same.

Nor does it change the fact that the bleeding churches are the liberal ones selling their souls.

Smirk.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189896 Apr 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays don't force straight people to desecrate families by having 40,000,000 abortions each year.
Gays don't force straight people to spend more on a wedding ceremony, very often going into debt, than they do on a good, midsize sedan.
Gays don't force straight people to divorce at a rate unseen in human history.
You guys seem to think we're the cause of your marriage and family woes.
Go look in the mirror, you yutz! You're your own worst enemy!
Excellent post. Iím sure you wonít get any responses though. Theyíre much more content to make unfounded generalized statements that marginalize Gay Americans than to face the horrible truth that is their lives.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189897 Apr 23, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant haters sure do have a hard time reading for comprehension. Let me explain it for you, my point is that it doesnít matter if I am a bigot, a hypocrite or anything else you want to label me to deserve Gay Marriage Equality. Essentially you feel youíre superior to Gay Americans and calling us names is your very lame (and I mean very lame) way of justifying your own hate. Cutting out all of your childish name calling and tantrums; you canít present one valid reason why Gay Americans donít deserve Gay Marriage Equality.
The point is I support your right to marry whoever you wish. Other than that you are a whiny little jerk.

And my other point is I support marriage equality and you do not. So climb down off your high horse hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189898 Apr 23, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Iím sure you wonít get any responses though. Theyíre much more content to make unfounded generalized statements that marginalize Gay Americans than to face the horrible truth that is their lives.
Spoken like a true hypocrite. As if you don't try to marginalize people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189899 Apr 23, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a liar. You just donít have the integrity to admit it.
Think real hard jackass. Why would I lie? What possible motivation would I have to say I support your hateful little whiny ass?

Think hard now jackass! Be sure to get back to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189901 Apr 23, 2013
Marram and Jizzy have been spotted buying backpacks, pressure cookers and a batteries at Walmart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189902 Apr 23, 2013
Can anyone imagine what kind of obsessed jackass loser (Jizzy) gets so obsessed with another poster that he (Jizzy) creates dopey troll threads complete with rigged polls?

Anyone?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189903 Apr 23, 2013
I am Jizzy's special project.
FRizzohasntslept for10days

Sacramento, CA

#189904 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a good solid eight hours a night, and I don't do speed, you shouldn't either.
I wouldn't know about the quality of crank in Union City but I'll take your word on it.
Do u post in your sleep? I noticed the other day u had atleast 1 post an hour for about 2 days straight. Proof u r a gay marriage obsessed speed freak.

See u in about 45 seconds.

Sincerely,
Frankie Rizzo hasn't slept for 10 days and counting.

Sacramento, CA

#189905 Apr 23, 2013
Wtf is Rizzo? He must be in a straitjack on suicide watch again, there's no other explanation, since we all know he doesn't sleep. O wait maybe he's making more crank...my fault.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189906 Apr 23, 2013
FRizzohasntsleptfor10days wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u post in your sleep? I noticed the other day u had atleast 1 post an hour for about 2 days straight. Proof u r a gay marriage obsessed speed freak.
See u in about 45 seconds.
Sincerely,
Frankie Rizzo hasn't slept for 10 days and counting.
Can anyone imagine what kind of jackass loser would count and time some other jackass's posts and think that's real slick and witty?

C'mon dummy, get some schtick.

Sacramento, CA

#189907 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone imagine what kind of jackass loser would count and time some other jackass's posts and think that's real slick and witty?
There u r I was getting worried something happened to u. Guess it doesn't take very long to cook up a batch these days does it?

But anyways what's up bro how's your day going?

Sacramento, CA

#189908 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in all fairness, I was almost dead on.

See u in about 1 minute, 12 seconds.

Come on Rizzo, make me a winner!!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189909 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Marram and Jizzy have been spotted buying backpacks, pressure cookers and a batteries at Walmart.
Why would you say such a thing? Itís not the least bit funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189910 Apr 23, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say such a thing? Itís not the least bit funny.
I know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189911 Apr 23, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are all great reasons, but, you forgot the most important one. Gay Marriage should be legal because we deserve equal rights and weíre Americans.
Why do u continue to argue for a right which you already possess, but do not wish to exercise it like any other American?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189913 Apr 23, 2013
.~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#189915 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You silly twit, the law is a mockery when it denies reality.
I do hope you're not trying to impose your reality on anyone. As it is you're dishonest about your identity, so the rest of your blathering is suspect.
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not my 'opinion' that ss couples will only ever be a duplicated sterile half of marriage.
Oh really? Then why do you keep repeating this opinion?
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#189916 Apr 23, 2013
The first time I did it, the guy told me to pretend its candy. He gave me five dollars afterwards as I wiped my mouth on my sleeve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 10 min Sam 1
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 13 min unknown 55
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 33 min Stupid asses 99
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 2 hr girl05 5
more section 8 housing coming soon 3 hr Chris 13
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) 4 hr SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola 21 hr Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match