Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,164

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189866 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addled again, I see. Randy didn't 'prove' his point, but I am required to prove my point?
Yes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189867 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll take your word for it, you should know.
I do, I see people like you all over the place.

I wonít live my life in fear, you have to stand up to tynary, your type falls apart quickly as the frightened little weasels your kind are
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189868 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute. Sounds like another Big D made up story where Big D is always the hero.
Nope.. true story

But not the funny story, when I finally came too after a rather experimental surgery ( whole family in the quiet room ) my brother happened to be sitting next to my bed when I woke up.

They didnít know how much of me was still there because of the type of surgery it was.

He asked me if he could get anything for me, I was only awake for seconds but I said "yes, a poster of Rita Hayworth and a rock hammer" and then fell back asleep

He was worried, but when he relayed the response to the family in the next room my wife again broke out laughing... she said "That is one of his favorite movies, and if he can come up with that under all that medication... he is doing good, he is saying he wants to escape this placeĒ

It was a reference to The Shawshank Redemption, and yeah.. I wanted out

That was some 16 years ago.

But I wasnít the hero, the Drís were, not some God or other, not some prayers, but the Dr's that spent years in medical school and actually devised new surgeries and techniques to save lives, they are the heroes.

It always amazes me when a Dr does a fantastic job, and goes without recognition while people thank their imaginary playmate insteadÖ. very rude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189869 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I see people like you all over the place.
I wonít live my life in fear, you have to stand up to tynary, your type falls apart quickly as the frightened little weasels your kind are
"...frightened little weasels" Stand up to "tynary". "your kind" "live life in fear". Too funny!

Try and relax and if you can't at least try to belay that atrocious drama. It's ridiculous. Get your testosterone levels checked. Geez dude!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189870 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. true story
But not the funny story, when I finally came too after a rather experimental surgery ( whole family in the quiet room ) my brother happened to be sitting next to my bed when I woke up.
They didnít know how much of me was still there because of the type of surgery it was.
He asked me if he could get anything for me, I was only awake for seconds but I said "yes, a poster of Rita Hayworth and a rock hammer" and then fell back asleep
He was worried, but when he relayed the response to the family in the next room my wife again broke out laughing... she said "That is one of his favorite movies, and if he can come up with that under all that medication... he is doing good, he is saying he wants to escape this placeĒ
But I wasnít the hero, the Drís were, not some God or other, not some prayers, but the Dr's that spent years in medical school and actually devised new surgeries and techniques to save lives, they are the heroes.
It always amazes me when a Dr does a fantastic job, and goes without recognition while people thank their imaginary playmate insteadÖ. very rude.
You're so cool Big D.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189871 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...frightened little weasels" Stand up to "tynary". "your kind" "live life in fear". Too funny!
Try and relax and if you can't at least try to belay that atrocious drama. It's ridiculous. Get your testosterone levels checked. Geez dude!
I am relaxed and yeah, frightened little weasels are what they are.

Scared to death that someone different than themselves will be recognized equally, even though that recognition will cost them absolutely nothing at all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189872 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am relaxed and yeah, frightened little weasels are what they are.
Scared to death that someone different than themselves will be recognized equally, even though that recognition will cost them absolutely nothing at all.
Sorry but every time you talk that schtick I cringe. It's fodder for a worst novel contest!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189873 Apr 23, 2013
Big D is very cool he had a near death experience and he cracked some real good and deeply intelligent jokes during it and everybody laughed and he's alive because of the doctors and God sucks.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189874 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. true story
glad you survived and are doing well.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189875 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D is very cool he had a near death experience and he cracked some real good and deeply intelligent jokes during it and everybody laughed and he's alive because of the doctors and God sucks.
as usual, comprehension zero

I will look for coloring books for you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189876 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual, comprehension zero
I will look for coloring books for you
As usual, a very lame response.

A cute family hospital story from one who screams (a Big D-ism!) "Off topic!" when marriage equality for poly MARRIAGE is mentioned.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189877 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, a very lame response.
A cute family hospital story from one who screams (a Big D-ism!) "Off topic!" when marriage equality for poly MARRIAGE is mentioned.
Good luck with that :)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#189878 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a silly girl.
Do you really think a court can make a duplicated sterile half equate to the union of a man and woman that produce human fruit?
When all is said and done, that vast distinction will still be obvious. No matter what you call it, every time you see a ss couple and a hetero couple, that is exactly what you will know.
I think you will need the 'luck' in the coming months, the slap of reality is bitch.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Interesting, you fail to answer a direct question to you, but want to jump in on another one. I guess the plate get's to hot when you engage directly. Like with ak...
As to your 'answer'...
Where did I ever talk about 'rights'?
You deliberately avoid the point, because you have absolutely no counter. Of course a court can make laws, and establish rights, whether they be valid or not.
What no man can do is change the clear distinction between a redumbant sterile half relationship with marriage.
The attempt is so silly stupid. When all is said and done, all that will be accomplished is a bunch of duplicate gendered couples with a piece of paper. Everyone will wink and say, "Yep, you're married, reminds me EXACTLY of mom and dad."
Snicker smile.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant
Can you please show me the law where Human Fruit is mentioned?
What it is called is marriage, equal regardless of Race, Creed, Color, Sex, Religion, Orientation or National Origin
You are the one avoiding the point, there are already 18,000 legally married same sex couples in California right now, MARRIED, as legal and as recognized as your marriage or any other.
The legal question is why are new same sex couples not given the equal opportunity to marry as the 18,000 same sex couples that already are married.
So because a law doesn't mention 'human fruit', it doesn't exist and doesn't matter?

I don't give a flying rip what the law will or will not say. this FACT will not; a ss couple will always only be a redumbant sterile half of marriage.

Sorry smile.

Location hidden

#189879 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a silly girl.
Do you really think a court can make a duplicated sterile half equate to the union of a man and woman that produce human fruit?
When all is said and done, that vast distinction will still be obvious. No matter what you call it, every time you see a ss couple and a hetero couple, that is exactly what you will know.
I think you will need the 'luck' in the coming months, the slap of reality is bitch.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Interesting, you fail to answer a direct question to you, but want to jump in on another one. I guess the plate get's to hot when you engage directly. Like with ak...
As to your 'answer'...
You deliberately avoid the point, because you have absolutely no counter. Of course a court can make laws, and establish rights, whether they be valid or not.
What no man can do is change the clear distinction between a redumbant sterile half relationship with marriage.
The attempt is so silly stupid. When all is said and done, all that will be accomplished is a bunch of duplicate gendered couples with a piece of paper. Everyone will wink and say, "Yep, you're married, reminds me EXACTLY of mom and dad."
Snicker smile.
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you fail to recognize there's a clear distinction and difference between your opinion and the law and the judge's opinions on the cases at hand before SCOTUS.
your opinion does not make nor interpret law. the judge's opinions do. ergo, your opinion, in reality, means nothing, you smirking dolt.
You silly twit, the law is a mockery when it denies reality.

It is not my 'opinion' that ss couples will only ever be a duplicated sterile half of marriage.

Lady justice is being gang raped by homosexuals.

Sad.

Location hidden

#189881 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.. they have been for a number of years
Not silly, just more informed than you are.
The fastest rising affiliation is... no religion at all
The problem is churches became political, which alienated a lot of people and lately has exposed quite a few as little more than hate groups.
These forums show that as well.
Fact of the matter is, the dying churches are the liberal 'open and affirming' denominations.

By 'political', you must mean selling their soul to support the desecration of marriage and family

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189882 Apr 23, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie has been voted the biggest liar on topix.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TP5KHIFIL...
Like I predicted, you'll rig the results as you wish.

Did you use illegal aliens to rig the vote, woops that's rude, I mean "Undocumented democrats"?

Can anyone imagine what kind of retarded jackass loser gets so obsessed with another poster that he creates dopey troll threads complete with rigged polls?

Anyone?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189883 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a silly girl.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
As to your 'answer'...
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
It is not my 'opinion' that ss couples will only ever be a duplicated sterile half of marriage.
Sad.
smirking dolt :
the law is central to the cases at hand and to what's been presented in court.
your opinion doesn't play into either the cases nor the law. just because you don't think that same sex couples can make a marriage doesn't negate the fact that they can (and will) obtain marriage licenses.
your opinion doesn't play into anyone else's marriages either.

if you consider the law a mockery, then your're free to leave and find a place of residence where you feel like you're surrounded by like minded people and you agree with the laws regarding marriage. good luck.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189885 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then don't whine and complain that they are ignorant and bigoted when you are self admittedly more bigoted and ignorant than they are.
As Jizzy would say are you stuck on stupid?
You ignorant haters sure do have a hard time reading for comprehension. Let me explain it for you, my point is that it doesnít matter if I am a bigot, a hypocrite or anything else you want to label me to deserve Gay Marriage Equality. Essentially you feel youíre superior to Gay Americans and calling us names is your very lame (and I mean very lame) way of justifying your own hate. Cutting out all of your childish name calling and tantrums; you canít present one valid reason why Gay Americans donít deserve Gay Marriage Equality.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189886 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I predicted, you'll rig the results as you wish.
Did you use illegal aliens to rig the vote, woops that's rude, I mean "Undocumented democrats"?
Can anyone imagine what kind of retarded jackass loser gets so obsessed with another poster that he creates dopey troll threads complete with rigged polls?
Anyone?
But you are a liar. You just donít have the integrity to admit it.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189887 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a silly girl.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
As to your 'answer'...
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Sad.
Only you would be so crass and go straight to word "rape".

You belong out there with the picketers for Westboro Baptist Church. They would LOVE your schtick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) 14 hr fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... 17 hr SJ THEBOy 9
corruption with Riverside county CPS 18 hr lupita garcia 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 18 hr Chris 2
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Thu Really 12
bums on bikes Thu kmnine 5
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match