Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189647 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you ARE the embodiment of a closeted bisexual/homosexual man.
1.) You know WAY too much about gay male sex to just have a passing interest in the matter.
2.) You have spent years on this site trying to convince others (and yourself) that being gay is unnatural, broken, etc.
3.) You come to these sites in order to give yourself a reason and an outlet in which you can have constant contact with primarily gay men.
4.) Your comments are clearly based on some inner angst you experience regarding male sex.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... You should go to somebody and work on your issues--your self-acceptance.
Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life obsessing over homosexuality--chasing it like you have over the past few years. You'll never find peace if you don't get to the root of whatever demons that plague you.
Additionally, there is not a lot to know, about SSSB, as you implied, with your "1.)". It's very 1-Dimensional. There is no sophistication involved with it. You're just attempting to place a pig into an Armani suit. It's still a pig. And it won't behave any differently.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189648 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>How childish?????? It's actually SCIENTIFIC. 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are secretly gay. Are you THAT ignorant of psychology???? Well adjusted males don't care.
"Well Adjusted Males" are outside of your scope, remember? All you get is the fractured ones. Are you a psychiatrist, as well as a "Fearless Lawyer Hunter"? And a homophobe is a homo that is in self denial. Not a well adjusted heterosexual. Real men speak out against with which they disagree. Or didn't you know that?.....I suppose that you would not...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189649 Apr 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
We really don't care what YOU call married same sex couples. Evidently something about it causes you great discomfort.... enough discomfort to write things that make you appear delusional, inflexible and psychotic.
There is nothing evidential about it. You grasp at flimsy presuppositions. Any perpetrated wrong is going to cause discomfort to any rational person. Cause-and-effect. He may seem to appear to perhaps maybe be delusional, inflexible and psychotic to you, but you appear to lack any real basis from which to purport to be a rational person, anyway. So what would your twisted opinion be worth, to any sane person?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189651 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lyrics I would add are:
Sittin' on my Mac until two in the mornin'
Screaming at those f*gs on the Topix forum!
Scared that they are gonna find out that my secret hope
Is to have some of them over and play "drop the soap"!
I'm not gay, I'm not gay!
What's you gaydar say about me fruity tooty? Am I gay like you?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189652 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
This video is dedicated to some of our more frequent posters...
"I'm Not Gay!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hS9KPwfylmgXX
OK, so they're gay, and in self denial. Homophobes. Classic sense of the word, before the appropriation of the word, when it was transformed into a slur, the type of which you despise. You heterophobe. You normaphobe. You naturephobe. You intact-familyphobe.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189653 Apr 21, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>This one is just for you, ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHC05_9b0gwXX
I like that. Catchy little number. And the song, too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189654 Apr 21, 2013
UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a list of people who post on this thread every single day atleast 3-15 times per day. These people claim not to be gay, yet they are OBSESSED with gay marriage. These people will be on this thread seven days a week, 30-31 days a month (28-29 in February) and 365 days a year (366 on leap years). You couldn't pay these people to stop commenting about gay marriage. These people are about one or two more times getting cut off in traffic from either hanging themselves, or being the lead story on the 5 o'clock news, and it's only this thread that keeps them going for the time being....atleast here they have something to live for. Without this thread the suicide rate in their respective cities/towns would be just a little bit higher. This thread is to them, as the White House is to the President.
Frankie Rizzo approx. 82,000 comments about gay marriage
KiMare 12,115 comments about gay marriage
Pietro Armando 3,538 comments about gay marriage
Frankie Rizzo himself has almost 50% of the almost 200,000 posts on this thread. You can often find him posting 10-15 times in a row. TALK ABOUT OBSESSED!!
KiMare is obviously a lesbian. This level of hate can only be bread from an inner hatred towards ones own self. She hates herself on a very dangerous level. The only way she can live w her true self is by bashing other gays as much as possible, and cutting herself on a daily basis. Don't be too hard on her.
Pietro Armando was just dropped on his head as a baby one too many times.
So don't be too hard on these people. After all they are the frontrunners to be America's next unabombers, movie theater terrorists, anthrax killers, etc. etc.
Smile, snicker, chuckle, laughter,(I think u get the jist of it)
You forgot Mr. Hudson. He is a worthy contender although I think the title will be mine!

Remember Mr. Hudson, he has produced some fine work and has repeatedly suffered the censorship of free speech as have I, getting banished, disappeared, like in some cheap third world gay banana republic!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189655 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lyrics I would add are:
Sittin' on my Mac until two in the mornin'
Screaming at those f*gs on the Topix forum!
Scared that they are gonna find out that my secret hope
Is to have some of them over and play "drop the soap"!
I'm not gay, I'm not gay!
So, you DO disapprove of our activities? Isn't that just so very?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189656 Apr 21, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so they're gay, and in self denial. Homophobes. Classic sense of the word, before the appropriation of the word, when it was transformed into a slur, the type of which you despise. You heterophobe. You normaphobe. You naturephobe. You intact-familyphobe.
VV truly is a heterophobe. Gay good. Straight bad. It comes through loud and clear in his every post.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189657 Apr 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Mr. Hudson. He is a worthy contender although I think the title will be mine!
Remember Mr. Hudson, he has produced some fine work and has repeatedly suffered the censorship of free speech as have I, getting banished, disappeared, like in some cheap third world gay banana republic!
Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189658 Apr 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac? macs are so gay!
I'm surprised that he isn't a "Wang" man...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189659 Apr 21, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>This one is just for you, ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHC05_9b0gwXX
I wonder if she'd like to help me make babies?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189660 Apr 21, 2013
I'd have to point out that a racist is a person who discriminates, based upon skin color and national origin, but other than that, I think we'd get along famously...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189661 Apr 21, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if she'd like to help me make babies?
All I know is she wants to f*** me very much! I'm there man.

What the hell do you think that silly jackass Jizzy was thinking when he sent me that link? I'd love to have that little sweety f*** me very much!

Jizzy gets so silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189662 Apr 21, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.
:-D
May the best man win!

I'm sure I'll get Jizzy's vote and Old SniffButts Billy ($3 Bill). And you have a few sure ones too like Rosey_NoHope and this VV clown.

Big D's definitely in my bag too. Crazy Andy could go either way but I think he's in the hospital for the criminally insane for another stretch.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#189663 Apr 21, 2013
Thousands of zonked out - mostly White - Homosexual and non-Homosexual potheads scurried away like fleeing rats after the Africans shot up their gathering.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cvtp4rf

Ronald

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189664 Apr 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you gaydar say about me fruity tooty? Am I gay like you?
I'm not trying to throw shade, but to tell you the truth, I don't read the vast majority of your posts. You're kind of like Rock Hudson in that you guys go on and on; saying the same old stuff. You guys just don't have any original material.

All I know is that the only queens I knew who lived down in the Union City/Fremont area were those guys who had paired up with a partner and wanted a house, but couldn't afford one in the city.

They wanted to be close enough to San Francisco to still bask in its glow.

But you do live close enough that you could go into SF, get your "gay fix" and leave without getting clocked.

So, as to whether you're gay or bisexual; I don't know. I don't spend much time thinking about it. THAT'S an issue that you need to work out yourself.

I, personally, couldn't imagine living that far south of the city. I worked at Washington Hospital for a few years. It was a nice enough place, but the commute was hell. I spent hours on 880 or 101 depending on the traffic report. Sometimes I took BART, but I hated taking MUNI to BART, so I usually just drove.

Plus, it's just too damn hot in the summer down there. Give me that cold, mysterious San Francisco fog any day of the week.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189665 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to throw shade, but to tell you the truth, I don't read the vast majority of your posts. You're kind of like Rock Hudson in that you guys go on and on; saying the same old stuff. You guys just don't have any original material.
All I know is that the only queens I knew who lived down in the Union City/Fremont area were those guys who had paired up with a partner and wanted a house, but couldn't afford one in the city.
They wanted to be close enough to San Francisco to still bask in its glow.
But you do live close enough that you could go into SF, get your "gay fix" and leave without getting clocked.
So, as to whether you're gay or bisexual; I don't know. I don't spend much time thinking about it. THAT'S an issue that you need to work out yourself.
I, personally, couldn't imagine living that far south of the city. I worked at Washington Hospital for a few years. It was a nice enough place, but the commute was hell. I spent hours on 880 or 101 depending on the traffic report. Sometimes I took BART, but I hated taking MUNI to BART, so I usually just drove.
Plus, it's just too damn hot in the summer down there. Give me that cold, mysterious San Francisco fog any day of the week.
It's never hot here on the bay. You're so silly anyway, how would that make me wrong. Your like Jizzy quibbling over how long I worked. And what years etc. Who cares!

The climate here is the same as across the bay in Redwood City. And Redwood City's motto is "Climate Best By Government Test". They have a big arch as you enter town with that on it.

Before WWI, US and German governments set out to scientifically find the best climate in the world. Their finding? Redwood City, CA.
Union City and Redwood City's climate is better than San Francisco's 25 miles north. Much better! Some say perfect. And US and German climatologists say it too.

So that proves I'm right! Go home now.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189666 Apr 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never hot here on the bay. You're so silly anyway, how would that make me wrong. Your like Jizzy quibbling over how long I worked. And what years etc. Who cares!
The climate here is the same as across the bay in Redwood City. And Redwood City's motto is "Climate Best By Government Test". They have a big arch as you enter town with that on it.
Before WWI, US and German governments set out to scientifically find the best climate in the world. Their finding? Redwood City, CA.
Union City and Redwood City's climate is better than San Francisco's 25 miles north. Much better! Some say perfect. And US and German climatologists say it too.
So that proves I'm right! Go home now.
Houses in San Francisco do not need air conditioning. Houses in Union City need air conditioning.

I don't like the weather when it gets above 65 degrees. To me, that's too hot. And if it gets in the 90s--forget about it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189667 Apr 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Houses in San Francisco do not need air conditioning. Houses in Union City need air conditioning.
I don't like the weather when it gets above 65 degrees. To me, that's too hot. And if it gets in the 90s--forget about it.
Houses in Union City do not need air conditioning. Especially here right on the bay. But this is silly! You're in Broke Dick Holler Tennessee trying to tell me my climate sucks?

I hate the East Coast humidity. I live in New York half the year. I love NY but hate the climate.

Had a good buddy in Vietnam and after, a brave gay man. Hailed from Nashville. Musician. We kept in touch. Died recently. I'll miss him.

This in no way means I like you fruitcake! Or would miss your whiny ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 23 min Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS 22 hr SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet