Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
165,481 - 165,500 of 200,572 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
jersey lou

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Death threat to my mother! Bullying! Stalking! Condescending!
Grow up and get over me Jizzy.
REPORTED!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

jersey lou wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!!
REPORTED! for boring us and general dopiness. Troll from el Lay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, someone's got his panties in a twist.
Untwist them toots.

Here we have someone who's whole life is dedicated to stalking another poster, down to the name and the picture, telling a silly jackass troll that he's got his panties in a twist!

You can't make this stuff up! That's why I love you silly dopes!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Untwist them toots.
Here we have someone who's whole life is dedicated to stalking another poster, down to the name and the picture, telling a silly jackass troll that he's got his panties in a twist!
You can't make this stuff up! That's why I love you silly dopes!
oh I see what you did there, turning my comment and on me. very clever. not.
Rusty Angina

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I see what you did there, turning my comment and on me. very clever. not.
Frankie's a clever man, don't b hatin'.

Rusty Angina-Dusty Mangina's cold steel heart
cheif

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey get outta the pool! You didnt go to Vietnam what a ya think ya have a shower for? Hey get outta the shower what a ya think ya have a pool for? Tell your friends to go home turn out the BARBIE Q. Your slutty mother had dinner on the table at 6 its 2 am. Jerk If im not here your not here.I worked all day at Delta baggage dept. Drive a stock VW bug to LAX. Dont spray water on the pool light no water in it B0oM. You didnt Go...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

cheif wrote:
Hey get outta the pool! You didnt go to Vietnam what a ya think ya have a shower for? Hey get outta the shower what a ya think ya have a pool for? Tell your friends to go home turn out the BARBIE Q. Your slutty mother had dinner on the table at 6 its 2 am. Jerk If im not here your not here.I worked all day at Delta baggage dept. Drive a stock VW bug to LAX. Dont spray water on the pool light no water in it B0oM. You didnt Go...
FredEthelMertz

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

carl mertz wrote:
<quoted text>
You worked as a janitor within the USGS. You gave BJs to the gay geo-eggheads as you made your rounds from dept to dept.
43 yrs blowing dudes. You studied their rocks off!
Too funny!!
You stop that right now young man! Such language. We will not tolerate it! Now you stop saying such nasty things about that nice Mr. Rizzo.
seymour duck

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Go build a pond out in the Dez.They will flock QUACK... v V
seymour duck

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

When IM ASKED"How do you seek God?" My answer isnt method, Its hes the LOVE of your life and you cant live without Him...
Lonnie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

FredEthelMertz wrote:
<quoted text>
You stop that right now young man! Such language. We will not tolerate it! Now you stop saying such nasty things about that nice Mr. Rizzo.
Rizzo got a good gape on him. Got that way using big church altar candles on hisself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How would marriage law be "re-written" for everyone by removing unconstitutional laws created relatively recently to harm gay Americans?
Do you really think that everyone will be forced to marry someone of the same gender? I promise you that this is not the case.
Gay people are too caring and polite to want to come into your home and create laws to harm your family.
It's simple courtesy. If something can't harm YOU, don't create laws banning it that harm others.
Let me get this straight.

Marriage laws were 'rewritten' to harm gays?

Marriage is distinct from a duplicate sterile relationship. You can't even equate marriage to gays!

Smile.
SEYMOUR DUCK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

KI Mare got it right. Ride on... V v. Whats wrong with Birds today. Read our LORD Instruction. Its your owners manual. Keep QuAcKiN. &#9825;

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie...
I have a bachelor's degree in Sociology. I have a master's degree in Social Work.
Since 1984 I have been exposed to scholarly studies that look at many aspects of social behavior and mental health. I've written papers on them, discussed them with friends and colleagues, and basically been elbow deep in evaluating the methods used by other social scientists to draw conclusions re: any number of topics.
I am not biased when it comes to looking at data from an experiment. However, I won't blindly accept the conclusions drawn from a study until I've seen and reviewed the data and look at the many facets that are involved in doing a study.
Read the following piece from Salt Lake City's "Desert News"...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765581831/...
Kimare has taken one of the studies discussed in this article and ran with it. He claims it as fact; just it like he uses his ridiculous "epi-marker/genetics mistake" theory.
He's no scientist. He is a preacher with an education in ministry.
He doesn't let the "facts" get in his way.
The bottom line concerning the outcomes of children is as follows: A child who is raised in a stable, loving, supportive, resourceful environment is going to do better than one who is not.
And there will always be those kids who have issues that are not related to the family's makeup. Take, for example, that kid who killed all of those children in Newtown Conn. He came from a household with support, resources, encouragement, etc. But he also had a mental disorder that resulted in tragic outcomes.
Finally, it is insincere to claim that a child of an intact, heterosexual, biological family will always do better than a child of an intact, same-sex family.
There just isn't conclusive evidence to say that this is factual.
Don't be fooled by Kimare.
He pulls studies out of his behind and makes them say exactly what he wants them to say.
I don't do that. If I've referenced a study here, it's because I've read it entirely and believe that it is sound.
I love this.

Okay, give us one study that equates lesbian couple parenting with natural parents. Include the study methods and peer reviews.

After all, we've been told there are 'countless' studies.

Then explain why adoptive, step, foster and single hetero parents rate below natural parents, but lesbian parents rate better than natural parents.

Snicker.
FredEthelMertz

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzo got a good gape on him. Got that way using big church altar candles on hisself.
"hisself"?
SEYMOUR DUCK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

If. You build it,They bee ah, FLOCKING
SEYMOORE DUCK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Get outta the pool and Drain it so we can SK8. QUACK... v V
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.. you're not gay. Keep repeating that. Who are you trying to convince? You seek out gay men to abuse and that's supposed to convince everyone that you are straight?
Sooo......I guess that you feel that you have cornered me, with that razor sharp logic? Your intellect is truly........baffling.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen your response played out here going way back, if a straight person is on here questioning a gay person, then it plays out that they must be seeking out a gay person and desire to be gay....How childish.
Isn't that about as weak as it can get?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's this work in Jizzy La La land? If pedophilia disgusts you you are a pedophile?
What a dope!
They'll grasp at anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr facts faced 15,929
McDonalds 18 hr tye 1 4
EBT Cards Tue TellThem 3
HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up (Nov '12) Tue Teabag Sanchez 10
Home Wrecker Mon mad mom 6
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at August 20 at 1:25PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating