Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
165,461 - 165,480 of 200,590 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Support

Covina, CA

#189534 Apr 20, 2013
End CA war on idiots who sit on the Glendora, California city council.

“I have chosen not to lie down ”

Since: Oct 08

Tampa

#189535 Apr 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189536 Apr 20, 2013
frankies still dead mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Condescending much? Don't be a Kuntmary; that troll role is already taken.
Reported! Death threat to my mother! Bullying! Stalking! Condescending!

Grow up and get over me Jizzy.
CARBed

Covina, CA

#189537 Apr 20, 2013
In 2010, the District Attorney's Office dismissed 79 cases in which Mullock, Sacramento police officer, the only witness.

Investigators found that his reports in those cases didn't match the in-car camera videos.

Prosecutors also said he lied under oath during hearings, the little lying rat basd is finally off the road and out of uniform his one year prison term started Friday April 19, 2013 until April 19, 2014.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189538 Apr 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness! I didn't realize I was talking to someone who studies "rocks". That must take some REAL training. After all, they have brains and are complex, thinking objects.
Wait... I'm mistaken. Rocks are rocks. I must have been thinking about people and how difficult it is to understand human interactions and how the mind functions.
By the way, I cut my teeth on physics. That was my initial field of study. But I found it too impersonal and uninteresting when compared to the social and psychological sciences.
And finally, a person or couple's ability to parent has been made a key issue in the Prop. 8 and DOMA arguments--by YOUR side.
You guys are the ones who claim that same-gender parents are inadequate when it comes to raising a child.
But, hey, if you don't want to make it an issue, that's fine by me.
By the way, I've been collecting rocks since I was a kid. I have a hell of a collection. They're all over my house.
The bottom line is the only real science is physics, all the others are stamp collecting.

I worked in geophysics for 43 years for the USGS. My title was geologist but geophysics is what I did.

I'm real proud of you like I said fruitcake! I don't give a sh!t if you're proud of me. I bet your not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189539 Apr 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness! I didn't realize I was talking to someone who studies "rocks". That must take some REAL training. After all, they have brains and are complex, thinking objects.
Wait... I'm mistaken. Rocks are rocks. I must have been thinking about people and how difficult it is to understand human interactions and how the mind functions.
By the way, I cut my teeth on physics. That was my initial field of study. But I found it too impersonal and uninteresting when compared to the social and psychological sciences.
And finally, a person or couple's ability to parent has been made a key issue in the Prop. 8 and DOMA arguments--by YOUR side.
You guys are the ones who claim that same-gender parents are inadequate when it comes to raising a child.
But, hey, if you don't want to make it an issue, that's fine by me.
By the way, I've been collecting rocks since I was a kid. I have a hell of a collection. They're all over my house.
I don't think same gender parents are inadequate. I fully support same sex marriage and parenting. Kids need loving parents wherever they can get them.

Perhaps you should strap down your knee. It tends to jerk and make a fool of you.

Hope that helps tough guy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189540 Apr 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla...angry rant...bla bla...By the way, I've been collecting rocks since I was a kid. I have a hell of a collection. They're all over my house.
And in your head!
Seymour see moore

Los Angeles, CA

#189541 Apr 20, 2013
I see DUCK. OrAnGe feet, Just easier to walk backwards ... QUACK V v
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189542 Apr 20, 2013
frankies still dead mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Condescending much? Don't be a Kuntmary; that troll role is already taken.
I went to boot camp in your area Jizzy. Great Mistakes Naval Training Center.

It sucks there! Cold, windy and gray. It was 25 below for a few days for chrissakes. No wonder your such a dumb jackass!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189543 Apr 20, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you're appearing to gain a sense of humor. Me like. We don't hate you, where'd you get that from? We just enjoy setting you straight (no pun intended). And, I don't belong in your fold, why don't you join the straights? Defend the rational side?
Maybe he's a straight man trapped in a gay man's body.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189544 Apr 20, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How would marriage law be "re-written" for everyone by removing unconstitutional laws created relatively recently to harm gay Americans?
Do you really think that everyone will be forced to marry someone of the same gender? I promise you that this is not the case.
Gay people are too caring and polite to want to come into your home and create laws to harm your family.
It's simple courtesy. If something can't harm YOU, don't create laws banning it that harm others.
What specific harm do u refer to?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#189545 Apr 20, 2013
Keeping marriage one man and one woman causes the least harm. Far less than outlawing same sex cohabitation. Let's be reasonable.
carl mertz

Los Angeles, CA

#189546 Apr 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is the only real science is physics, all the others are stamp collecting.
I worked in geophysics for 43 years for the USGS. My title was geologist but geophysics is what I did.
I'm real proud of you like I said fruitcake! I don't give a sh!t if you're proud of me. I bet your not.
You worked as a janitor within the USGS. You gave BJs to the gay geo-eggheads as you made your rounds from dept to dept.
43 yrs blowing dudes. You studied their rocks off!

Too funny!!
carl mertz

Los Angeles, CA

#189547 Apr 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks there! Cold, windy and gray. It was 25 below for a few days for chrissakes. No wonder your such a dumb jackass!
You were the Jerry Sandusky of your training platoon. Rhythmic slapping was what you did best.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189548 Apr 20, 2013
carl mertz wrote:
<quoted text>
You worked as a janitor within the USGS. You gave BJs to the gay geo-eggheads as you made your rounds from dept to dept.
43 yrs blowing dudes. You studied their rocks off!
Too funny!!
No, that was your daddy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189549 Apr 20, 2013
carl mertz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the Jerry Sandusky of your training platoon. Rhythmic slapping was what you did best.
And you were one of the boys he cornholed in the shower.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#189550 Apr 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, someone's got his panties in a twist.
jersey lou

Los Angeles, CA

#189551 Apr 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Death threat to my mother! Bullying! Stalking! Condescending!
Grow up and get over me Jizzy.
REPORTED!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189552 Apr 20, 2013
jersey lou wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!!
REPORTED! for boring us and general dopiness. Troll from el Lay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189553 Apr 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, someone's got his panties in a twist.
Untwist them toots.

Here we have someone who's whole life is dedicated to stalking another poster, down to the name and the picture, telling a silly jackass troll that he's got his panties in a twist!

You can't make this stuff up! That's why I love you silly dopes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 25 min Go aways 5,004
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 1 hr james marple 50
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 16 hr Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 23 hr Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
The Waterfalls (May '09) Thu Chris 20
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:18PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••