Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189412 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you, homosexuality is common in many mammals
It is an aberration, not a commonality. It has no rewards to show, it does not result in procreation, therefore, it is a dead-end, as far as mating goes. It leads to extinction of the line practicing it. Nature tolerates it, but does not approve of it.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189413 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a sh!t what you think either jackass. See how that works?
The bottom line is that you are a bigot and a hypocrite and I am not.
My "boyfriend" (I am not gay but you are by the way, dummy) Mr Hudson is not a hypocrite like you.
Don't get mad, just get real, hypocrite.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189414 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If wishes were fished we would all cast nets
Until you overturn those pre-existing laws, the point is totally moot
Illegal before Prop 8, Illegal during Prop 8, Illegal after prop 8 is overturned
You can cry and wine like the terrible victim you claim to be ( and we all know you are lying about that ) but a fact is a fact.
instead of crying victim and trying to pile on to someone elseís fight, go start your own fight over the ACTUAL laws that are preventing polygamy. Donít worry Prop 8 will be long gone before you get those previous laws overturned.
I know you wont, because you donít actually give a crap about polygamy.
"If wishes were fished we would all..." WTF? Get serious. It is not moot, and your side is providing us with the precedents needed, to overturn those draconian laws. And, he isn't whining and crying, he is providing rational arguments that you don't like.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189415 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have our marriages confused with your own sweetcheeks.
snicker.
don't like the tone? then don't use it with me.
No, we clearly understand the difference between the real thing, and a scam "Accept no substitutes."
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189416 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an attempt, that is a major part of the case being argued :)
Exactly that, why do new same sex couples not have the same rights as previous same sex couples.
And it is indeed an equal rights issue, that one will eventually be pushed nationally depending on the outcome of DOMA
Silly D, that is because the "previous ones" should not have gotten what they got. Silly. Really, do think that after discovering the grave errors of such a thing, that it should have been repeated? Silly D...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189417 Apr 19, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot because you made the claim that "no court has ever agreed that same sex marriage was not an equal right's issue" and got smacked.
Now you are twisting and spinning as if you had something intelligent to say.
You didn't then, and you still don't now.
-You're an idiot!
Bravo, you are ripping them up. Wish I was as eloquent as you...
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189418 Apr 19, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad, just get real, hypocrite.
Relax Fruitloops.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189419 Apr 19, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of the arguments. I have read the brief's cover to cover as well as the Walker and 9th Circuit decisions.
How many pages have you read?
Here, I will even give you a link to one so you can start catching up.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/131248871/Perry-Pro...
IDIOT!
Interesting reading, I've just started it. Thank you, at least, from me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189420 Apr 19, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"If wishes were fished we would all..." WTF? Get serious....
Too funny! Big D attempts eloquence and depth. Fails. Looks stupid.

Today he told me I don't compress him. WTF?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189421 Apr 19, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting reading, I've just started it. Thank you, at least, from me.
Big D don't need to read no stinking arguments or decisions. He already knows everything and we don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189422 Apr 19, 2013
Boy I gotta admit that jackass Big D gets on my last nerve!

What a jackass!
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189423 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
it is because you say so?
apparantly, no one else does. at least not those that have filed law suits to allow same sex marriage.
You have that backwards, allow me to help, by cut-n-paste. "you say so" "because" "it is". There, that makes sense, now...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189424 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What he needs to do is bring forward the legally married poly group that was harmed by Prop 8
Then he would have a case, that they were affected by it
Of course, there isnt any
And, you think to be clever, with that? Let's also bring forth the SSSB abortion statistics, shall we?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189425 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again to what? To tell an idiot that polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?
I did that 50 times. The idiot didn't listen 50 times. He doesn't get it. He's stupid.
Oh! You're that idiot. Woops.
Please keep track of your idiots. Thank you.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189426 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
in your opinion. not so much, apparantly by the other posters in this thread.
aren't you the one that posted earlier today about if 2 or 3 of your friends told you something about yourself, then it's probably true and you need to think about what you're doing?
pal, we're way over the "2 or 3" number in this regards.....
Perhaps, but, you don't count. You're all idiots.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189427 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a poor little moron that doesnít even understand the arguments being presented in court.
No one really expects prop 8 to be overturned in such a way as to affect other states, there are those that hope for that but the chances are incredibly slim.
This is a California only ( for now ) issue
It is a fact that there are 18,000 legally married same sex couples in California right now.
You honestly donít think the lawyers are smart enough to bring up the equal rights issues that some same sex marriage couples are being treated unequal to other same sex couples?
Of course they are, the lawyers are a whole lot smarter than you are.
It doesnít need to extend to the greater question, that is already answered, there are 18,000 legally married couples in California right now, not an opinion, a fact.
The question is why are other same sex couples not afforded the same equal rights.:)
If you didnít know before you might as well know now... that is why Prop 8 is going down.
OK, wise guy. All those slave owners were legally allowed to own slaves, why am I being discriminated against? Where's my equality with all those guys? If it was right then, why not repeat it now?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189428 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i am wondering, though. if prop 8 falls, even just in CA, then what about the laws in other states banning same sex marriage? wouldn't that open the door to other lawsuits within those states? and if doma falls (as expected), then that would affect in some measure those laws as well.
i think, just my opinion here, that with both prop 8 and doma falling, then it's just a matter of time before all the other states' laws are lost causes as well. it may take time, but, with some patience and some money, all things are possible.
what do you think?
Not! You moron. Each state is allowed to make its own laws. No state is required to follow another states example.
Awkward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189430 Apr 19, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep track of your idiots. Thank you.
Sorry. There are so many. But Big D is their leader. That dope gets on my last nerve.

He acts like someone died and put him in charge.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#189431 Apr 19, 2013
UrObsessedWithGayMarriage wrote:
U losers do realize that whoever stops responding is the more mature person right? U all need to get a life...especially if you're not even gay, why r u so obsessed w gay marriage....YOU'RE ALL GAY IF U ASK ME. Have fun OBSESSING over gay marriage
#Obsessed
#Obsessing
#Obsession
#GayMarriage
#LosersHangout
Told you you'd be back. Why do you want to interfere with a perfectly good hate-fest?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189432 Apr 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Atta boy Frankie, 11 hours of posting non stop stupidity. You need to get a life.
Like yours? Hell no! No thanks. Got my own and I like it. Glad that bothers you "sugar nipples".

Remember when you used to call me sugar nipples Jizzy? What happened?
Figured out it was stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young gay guys in hemet 11 hr blackman157 1
Mountain view apartments on whittier WTF (Jun '11) 14 hr Shygirluv 51
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Tue onlymy3 88
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Tue kunta 452
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... Oct 27 Teabag Sanchez 1
$297.00 Car Wash at Rapid Zone (Apr '11) Oct 27 seeking info 22
more section 8 housing coming soon Oct 26 white girl 18

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match