Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,318

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188918 Apr 16, 2013
Well at least that silly jackass "just the facts" stopped stalking me.

He was banned for repeated violations of TOS and stalking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188919 Apr 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that if same-gender marriage becomes the law of the land here in the U.S., all of a sudden heterosexual couples will stop or slow down having babies?
Expanding marriage will not impact heterosexual marriages, nor will it impact the birthrate.
You guys keep throwing "children" at this issue and it simply has no place in the discussion.
A law can't change the reality that there is no such thing as calling ss couples married.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#188920 Apr 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A law can't change the reality that there is no such thing as calling ss couples married.
Smile.
What a silly thing to say.

Is that the best you can do? At least TRY to be factual.
North71

Covina, CA

#188921 Apr 16, 2013
A phony lying chump sucker lives in Glendora, California. I'm surprised he wasn't protected by City Hall along with the GPD and City Council members?

After his sentencing, Raymond Bitar was ordered to relinquish his assets as part of a plea deal.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188922 Apr 16, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly thing to say.
Is that the best you can do? At least TRY to be factual.
Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188925 Apr 16, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really Frankie.
Oy! Thought you were rightfully banned. You should be.

Stop stalking me CREEP!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#188926 Apr 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
On the contrary, when my man and I get married, we will be married. We will be husband and husband. And we will be married before I draw my last breath and you making unfounded statements will never change that.
Across The Pond

Netherlands

#188928 Apr 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy! Thought you were rightfully banned. You should be.
Stop stalking me CREEP!
So says the Queen of the stalkers! LOL,STOP stalking me creep! My GOD you're one phony,lying,delusional,hypocri tical loser! Again,STOP stalking me creep you've been doing it for months now! Reported for stalking and harassment!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188929 Apr 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
In this country, the "law" is the entity that determines if someone is married or not. The law defines marriage--not you.

The LGBT Community couldn't give a damn how you, personally, want to define marriage. If you wish to live in the land of make-believe, that's perfectly fine with us. Be our guests!

Your continued mental deterioration, while sad, is of no consequence to the rest of the world. We will continue to live our lives; and many of us will marry, in spite of your fantasies.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188930 Apr 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that if same-gender marriage becomes the law of the land here in the U.S., all of a sudden heterosexual couples will stop or slow down having babies?
No, not at all. But why call an apple an orange?
Expanding marriage
How do you expand marriage by arguing for the elimination of one half of the marital relationship, the husband or wife?
will not impact heterosexual marriages,
"heterosexual marriages"? Let's not forget those of mixed orientation.
nor will it impact the birthrate.
Perhaps not.
You guys keep throwing "children" at this issue and it simply has no place in the discussion.
Children have no place in the discussion of the definition of marriage? Does sex between two men/women result in conception?
Across The Pond

Netherlands

#188931 Apr 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
As anyone can plainly see, I am being stalked and harassed by this creep "just the facts".
Topix needs to ban this type of hostile, marginal characters especially now in light of recent events.
TOPIX needs to ban this type of hostile,marginal characters,especially now in light of recent events! Pot meet kettle! STOP stalking me LIAR! Reported again for harassing me and others and for repeated violations of the TOPIX T.O.S.!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188932 Apr 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Yet you rely on the law to create your reality every day.

In fact, it's the law that binds you to your wife.

Without the law you'd be just another couple who has shacked up.

See how that works?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188933 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, when my man and I get married, we will be married. We will be husband and husband. And we will be married before I draw my last breath and you making unfounded statements will never change that.
Sparkle. "Husband and husband"? Hmmmmm......something is missing....wife?

Lewis Center, OH

#188934 Apr 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
As anyone can plainly see, I am being stalked and harassed by this creep "just the facts".
Topix needs to ban this type of hostile, marginal characters especially now in light of recent events.
I agree, take the hint you offer nothing to the debate for Gay Marriage equality. Topix needs to ban your type of hostile, marginalization of Gay Americans. Go away once and for all. You’ve be reported yet again.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188936 Apr 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you rely on the law to create your reality every day.
In fact, it's the law that binds you to your wife.
Without the law you'd be just another couple who has shacked up.
See how that works?
Not necessarily. A couple who "shack up", yet present themselves as husband and wife, have children, home, etc, without license, could still be considered married. And/or by a particular religion.

Lewis Center, OH

#188937 Apr 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily. A couple who "shack up", yet present themselves as husband and wife, have children, home, etc, without license, could still be considered married. And/or by a particular religion.
The same is true of Gay Americans.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188938 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, take the hint you offer nothing to the debate for Gay Marriage equality. Topix needs to ban your type of hostile, marginalization of Gay Americans. Go away once and for all. You’ve be reported yet again.
"You've be reported yet again"? Sounds KGB, or Gestapo, like.

"Gay marriage equality"? Is that Orwellian newspeak for wife, or husband, not desired?
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#188939 Apr 16, 2013
Gay activist admits gays don't want marriage;
they want to destroy hetero marriage.
http://t.co/0sotupA9e6

Lewis Center, OH

#188940 Apr 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"You've be reported yet again"? Sounds KGB, or Gestapo, like.
"Gay marriage equality"? Is that Orwellian newspeak for wife, or husband, not desired?
What?! Is English you're first language? If it is you should be ashamed of your inability to construct a complete sentence.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188941 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
No gashes allowed in my household. Although we do eat lots of pasta, you noodle head.
Let me guess.....linguine and clams but hold the clams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Inland Valley Janitorial And Maintenance (Jan '14) 2 hr Debbie Ely 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Hemet, CA (Dec '11) 20 hr Carol Wiedrick 10
To Chris W. in Menifee Sun old friend 2
MenifeeREGION: Neighborhoods team up against ma... Jan 24 Robert griffin 1
dangerous sex offender 27348 Meridian st Hemet Jan 22 HARLAN STEINER lu... 1
Cornman (Nov '11) Jan 22 Chris 24
Police dog fatally shot while pursuing armed felon Jan 22 Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match