Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,958

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#188683 Apr 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and thanks.
Son, there's not a doubt in my mind. YW
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#188684 Apr 14, 2013
DD-214 is a Department of Defense (therefore DD) form that honorably discharges you from the military. I work for the VA so I deal with this all the time. Anyway, there was a fire in 1973 at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis which led to the destruction of records for several million people. 40 years later, it's still a pain in the arse because the gumment wasn't smart enough to make copies and keep them elsewhere.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#188685 Apr 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's probably what he's doing now. Also he's also looking up "VFW".
My brother was recently elected Post Commander at the local VFW post. Immediately lowered the price of a beer in the bar. The former Commander was a woman who tried to tone down the lively bar. Screw that! Back to normal now. Cops stop by for a beer. Fine establishment. No Jizzy-Jody cry babies!
You wouldn't be talking about the one in Brentwood, by any chance?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188686 Apr 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Union City is right by the bay. Damn, that's to close to San Fran and Berzerkley for me.
Yeah, my NY relatives are merciless. We'll be "flying" in to SFO around COCKtail hour..."

My old man used to say you can get AIDS just from breathing the air here.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188687 Apr 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
DD-214 is a Department of Defense (therefore DD) form that honorably discharges you from the military. I work for the VA so I deal with this all the time. Anyway, there was a fire in 1973 at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis which led to the destruction of records for several million people. 40 years later, it's still a pain in the arse because the gumment wasn't smart enough to make copies and keep them elsewhere.
Uh-oh! Now Jizzy will say he was a war hero and got the Medal of Honor 3 times but the records were destroyed in that fire.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#188688 Apr 14, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Department Of Defense Discharge Document. Yes, indeedy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188689 Apr 14, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be talking about the one in Brentwood, by any chance?
No. But that's where I drink when I visit my cousin in Brentwood. By the parkway. Wurz St. Lt R. Dolney post. A good bar. Open to the public. Vets and old timers in the day, a different crowd of non vets at night (go in the daytime).

My grandfather, father, myself, my son, all my uncles and cousins are life members of the VFW. We all gave some, two of us gave all.
Feds knocking

Covina, CA

#188690 Apr 14, 2013
EXPORTING patients that were being cared for by Federal dollars has serious implications for the crooked government in Nevada. I hear the Fed's coming a knocking.

Over the past five years, Nevada's primary state psychiatric hospital has put hundreds of mentally ill patients on Greyhound buses and sent them to cities and towns across America.

Since July 2008, Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital in Las Vegas has transported more than 1,500 patients to other cities via Greyhound bus, sending at least one person to every state in the continental United States, according to a Bee review of bus receipts kept by Nevada's mental health division.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188691 Apr 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this... I've worked in the behavioral science field for most of my life. I've read journals and scientific articles concerning homosexuality more times that I care to recall.
In addition to that I've been gay all my life. I've known what to call myself for most of that time.
And until a couple of days ago I had never seen the acronym SSSB.
I even Googled the acronym and couldn't find it.
SSSB Stiftelsen Stockholms Studentbostäder (Swedish: Stockholm Student Housing Foundation)
SSSB Small Solar-System Body (International Astronomical Union Resolution 5A)
SSSB Society for the Study of Social Biology
SSSB Ship Shore Ship Buffer
SSSB Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney
SSSB Systems Source Selection Board
SSSB Super Smash Synthesizer Brothers (Electronica band)
So I asked...
Good to know there's another way to describe us.
VV,

I educated you about it the first time you brought up 'homosexual' animals. Remember, you were comparing dogs humping to homosexuals?

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188692 Apr 14, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So decrees the "Super D", with his arms folded, and eyes all ablaze, like Frylock... The pontification is concluded.
not decreed by me

Just the facts kiddo, you cannot ban something that is already banned. So that word won’t work, you cannot make something illegal that is already illegal, so that won’t work either.

I am not absolutely sure what the Poly/Space Alien consortium will end up using... but they are affected in the exact same way.
WrongTarget

Covina, CA

#188693 Apr 14, 2013
A Florida police sergeant was fired for allegedly bringing Trayvon Martin shooting targets he purchased on the Internet to a firearms training session.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188694 Apr 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
not decreed by me
Just the facts kiddo, you cannot ban something that is already banned. So that word won’t work, you cannot make something illegal that is already illegal, so that won’t work either.
I am not absolutely sure what the Poly/Space Alien consortium will end up using... but they are affected in the exact same way.
Sure you can. There are several laws against polygamy in California including prop 8. Not just one. Prop 8 is the newest one.

Your argument that "One man One woman" doesn't effect polygamy is dumb. Of course it does.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#188695 Apr 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
VV,
I educated you about it the first time you brought up 'homosexual' animals. Remember, you were comparing dogs humping to homosexuals?
Smile.
Uh-oh. Sir, you wouldn't be inferring that VV was being less than honest, sir, would you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188697 Apr 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
VV,
Smile.
Where, in my post, do I bring up animal humping?

But since you bring it up, I can compare heterosexual intercourse in humans to those in dogs too. After all, there are "heterosexual animals" aren't there?

And from the way you've described your physical appearance in the past, you sound more like the missing link--maybe even closer to an animal than a human.

In fact, I'd say you're a real "bitch".(no offense to dogs)
really

AOL

#188699 Apr 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I'd say you're a real "bitch".(no offense to dogs)
My dogs are better at being human than KiMare will ever be! At least they have hearts, souls and compassion, something KiMare seems to be lacking.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188701 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
... Must suck to be a liar.
I wouldn't know but I believe you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188702 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked humans where still mammals.
When was the last time you checked? How often do you check if humans are still mammals? Often?

What a dope!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188703 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not a war hero. Just served my time. BTW, if you where a Vet, then you would have listened when you left. Remember file the original copy of your DD214 with your local court house. I know I did. When ever I need a copy they have it digitally saved as well as the original. Must suck to be a liar.
Mine was never lost. It was recorded with my county veteran's service officer, the VFW yeoman and the county clerk. Are you stupid? Did I say it was lost?

I used the GI bill to get a masters degree in Geology when I got out. I am on VA compensation for my disability. Everyone who matters are well aware of my service. My DD-214 is not lost.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188704 Apr 14, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You mad rite?
Right. When some little punk says I am lying about my veteran status, it makes me angry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188708 Apr 15, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
My dogs are better at being human than KiMare will ever be! At least they have hearts, souls and compassion, something KiMare seems to be lacking.
You mistake enabling and denial for a heart, soul and compassion.

Truth and love are married.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr Bad teachers 90
Why is hemet racist ?!? 4 hr Chris 26
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr subscibe 15,995
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) Tue Ilike 8
kim Tue Hmt street drivers 5
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••