Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188346 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
M
e
No.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188352 Apr 12, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?
They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
First, you can't have an imitation of an imitation.

Second, it is clearly two people of any gender doing really dumb, disgusting and depraved behavior.

Third, to say it is flattery to have someone imitate normal, natural sex with a violent disgusting violation is really stupid to say the least.

It looks like you and 'they' were wrong.

Again.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#188354 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'We'? Is that the voice in your head and you?
WE don't think you are funny (the trapped lesbian and the straight man).
Snicker.
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you delusional, you're also mentally curved on off-topic, insignificant technicalities and endeavoring to come up with random, sporadic, and incoherent insults. Congratulations. In the art of legitimate debate, you don't even qualify for a tumblr-esque "you tried" gold star sticker. That's how petty your argument is.
"Snicker."
Interesting.

I respond in kind to a poster, but you ignore them and jump on me?

Why would that be....

I love mocking stupidity, bigotry and denial.

Smile.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188358 Apr 12, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>i saw your lord earlier today... he was hanging dead on a cross
Yeah, he died for our sins out of the love he has for mankind. But you, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about! Now go back to trickin the corner for wooden nickels!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188360 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy here goes the neighborhood! First Jizzy with his "blow me" schtick and now this no class old broad spewing hate.
Not to mention Big D.
Oh don't worry about her Frankie, she spews a lot more then just hate! Some of us spread the word of God and others spread the word of herpagonasyphilitis!LOL

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188361 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But they arenít men or women, Prop 8 discriminates against space aliens, you Poly people should get behind this
I will make some signs for your lawns for you
Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, gay men are from....lesbians are from......the union of Martians and Venusians...... You thought I was going to say the name of another planet....no not Earth either.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188363 Apr 12, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
They really don't know? Haw-haw, it is because 2 wrongs don't make a right.... there is only 1 standard, they slid in, through a temporary mad moment. Prop 8 is going to make a triumphant comeback, as a Voter Initiative, and be upheld. You watch. The people will speak. And all of your so-called poll results will be shown as the hoax that they are.
But two Wrights make an airplane....sorry I don't get to use that line often.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188364 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You certainly have a vivid, drug fueled imagination. Where did you see them at, exactly?
Oh she didn't see me, she was looking in the mirror!

Location hidden

#188367 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
joke's on you pal. the appeals court found that walker didn't need to recuse himself from the trial. the appeals court upheld his findings and rulings. now, your side isn't challenging whether or not he should've recused himself or not. guess you didn't get your memo out to them in time. well, that or they completely ignored your input.
and now we see the result is that SCOTUS is going to make a decision soon enough.
thanks for the belly laugh ki. you make me laugh every day.
I don't care who said what about a gay judge deciding a case like this. We both know it stinks.

Here is the bottom line. Why does a legitimate cause need lies, hate and distortion to gain legitimacy?

Those seeds don't grow legitimacy honey.

Smile.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188369 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
But two Wrights make an airplane....sorry I don't get to use that line often.
Obviously!! I think I would keep that one in the shoe box!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188371 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you seen her daughte...whatever? She'll slice someone for making an honest observation...
Cowards use weapons! I could take her!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188372 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder how fast she'd gut some 12-yr old, for merely asking "Are you a man or a woman?"
LOL! She's a dog with no teeth, I wouldn't take her seriously:)

Location hidden

#188375 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to VV, there is no such thing as sexual orientation dysfunction...that he wants to hear about.
<quoted text>
Which is why there is a pursuit and discussion of the cause of homosexuality. And your embarrassed gay twirl double step when the subject comes up.
And why I point out the violent abuse inherent in anal sex, the gay imitation of natural, normal sex.
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of my comment indicates to you that I am embarrassed?
You're the one who seems to be in denial when it comes to how common anal sex is.
You equate it with gay men, but you never discuss the fact that many straight couples engage in anal sex.
And I've always stood by the fact that anal sex is hardly dangerous or demeaning. Those have been your words. It's only dangerous if you don't use protection.
And I'll only point out, once again, that with 40,000,000 abortions each year; not to mention the millions of unwanted children born due to poor planning, unprotected sex in the heterosexual community seems to be more of an issue than any STD.
Not embarrassed?

1. You claim a perversion is 'common'.

2. Then you try to hide behind heterosexuals.

3. Deny the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex.

4. And top it off by trying to divert by bring up baby killers as worse then anal violators.

You are embarrassed VV. Deeply.

Smile.
Clams

Covina, CA

#188378 Apr 12, 2013
Where can you find a good dentist these days?
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188431 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Look who's jealous. "Purr, and the world purrs with you. Hiss, and you hiss alone".
No, its more like hiss and you'll catch a boot to the chin!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#188432 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Jizzy,
L
i
c
k
M
e
WTF?LOL

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188448 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Please, quote the statistics concerning SSSB abortions?
Look it up yourself. You've got a computer.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#188450 Apr 12, 2013
The California legislature isn't waiting for the Supreme Court. They are pushing new laws that mandate taxpayer and employer provided infertility treatment for same sex couples.

Same sex marriage is bad because of the facts of life.
SPO

Berkeley, CA

#188451 Apr 13, 2013
Contrary to popular ideas the US is not a Democracy in fact Democracy was considered dangerous by our 1st Pres. The US is actually a Republic which protects all individual rights not just the majority..this is why we have the courts. The founding fathers were far from perfect but that's how it is.
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188452 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Excellent work, Pietro.
Grazie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hemet Eye Care Center Of Optometry (Oct '13) 3 hr hi5432j 2
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 5 hr Jeremy Cronin 23
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Bikerboy 7,956
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
david steidell (Aug '07) Sep 19 huhwhathaha 13
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search