Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
164,521 - 164,540 of 200,365 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Aliens...... Yes Martians aka men, and Venusians aka women. You're right in a sense it was directed at space aliens, and constitutionally ensuring their union receives exclusive recognition in California! Thanks Big D for using your superior intellect.... Khan would be proud!
If we get the people that want to marry space aliens with the Poly people we might double your numbers

only trying to help
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also correct that ONE MAN ONE WOMAN means polygamy is also prohibited. EQUALLY. It does not have less validity than your favored form of marriage, sorry.
Polygamy deserves the SAME respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
I know you arenít bright enough to comprehend that Poly was illegal before and will still be illegal after Prop 8 so I will just join you in support

It also totally negates the ability to marry one of the 5 sexes of aliens form Vega, yes I get it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we get the people that want to marry space aliens with the Poly people we might double your numbers
only trying to help
I am not a polygamist. Are you in a same sex marriage?
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What about repeat offenders?
After a rapist is castrated he usually does not rape again.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
only trying to help
Okay that was cute.

Space aliens already marry. Martians marry Venusians, sometimes a Martian will marry one than one Venusian. I think you got this Space alien angle nailed.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to VV, there is no such thing as sexual orientation dysfunction...that he wants to hear about.
<quoted text>
Which is why there is a pursuit and discussion of the cause of homosexuality. And your embarrassed gay twirl double step when the subject comes up.
And why I point out the violent abuse inherent in anal sex, the gay imitation of natural, normal sex.
Smile.
What part of my comment indicates to you that I am embarrassed?

You're the one who seems to be in denial when it comes to how common anal sex is.

You equate it with gay men, but you never discuss the fact that many straight couples engage in anal sex.

And I've always stood by the fact that anal sex is hardly dangerous or demeaning. Those have been your words. It's only dangerous if you don't use protection.

And I'll only point out, once again, that with 40,000,000 abortions each year; not to mention the millions of unwanted children born due to poor planning, unprotected sex in the heterosexual community seems to be more of an issue than any STD.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, the law allowing same sex marriage, was the reason for Prop 8. They ( the voters) wanted to change an existing law. Thus discrimination. You need to stop reading Frankie' s posts. Its making you stupid.
They wanted to affirm what the voters in 2000 did. Marriage, a union of husband and wife. Both sexes present, no discrimination against either sex.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that was cute.
Space aliens already marry. Martians marry Venusians, sometimes a Martian will marry one than one Venusian. I think you got this Space alien angle nailed.
But they arenít men or women, Prop 8 discriminates against space aliens, you Poly people should get behind this

I will make some signs for your lawns for you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
M
e
Reported! Sexual harassment! Threats of homosexual mouth rape! Stupidity! Dopey kindergarten responses!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But they arenít men or women, Prop 8 discriminates against space aliens, you Poly people should get behind this
Prop 8 does not mention space aliens. It only mentions monogamy and opposite sex marriage, making them the only marriages allowed. In other words, no same sex, no poly. It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
M
e
No.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?
They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
First, you can't have an imitation of an imitation.

Second, it is clearly two people of any gender doing really dumb, disgusting and depraved behavior.

Third, to say it is flattery to have someone imitate normal, natural sex with a violent disgusting violation is really stupid to say the least.

It looks like you and 'they' were wrong.

Again.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'We'? Is that the voice in your head and you?
WE don't think you are funny (the trapped lesbian and the straight man).
Snicker.
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you delusional, you're also mentally curved on off-topic, insignificant technicalities and endeavoring to come up with random, sporadic, and incoherent insults. Congratulations. In the art of legitimate debate, you don't even qualify for a tumblr-esque "you tried" gold star sticker. That's how petty your argument is.
"Snicker."
Interesting.

I respond in kind to a poster, but you ignore them and jump on me?

Why would that be....

I love mocking stupidity, bigotry and denial.

Smile.
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>i saw your lord earlier today... he was hanging dead on a cross
Yeah, he died for our sins out of the love he has for mankind. But you, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about! Now go back to trickin the corner for wooden nickels!
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy here goes the neighborhood! First Jizzy with his "blow me" schtick and now this no class old broad spewing hate.
Not to mention Big D.
Oh don't worry about her Frankie, she spews a lot more then just hate! Some of us spread the word of God and others spread the word of herpagonasyphilitis!LOL

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, gay men are from....lesbians are from......the union of Martians and Venusians...... You thought I was going to say the name of another planet....no not Earth either.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
They really don't know? Haw-haw, it is because 2 wrongs don't make a right.... there is only 1 standard, they slid in, through a temporary mad moment. Prop 8 is going to make a triumphant comeback, as a Voter Initiative, and be upheld. You watch. The people will speak. And all of your so-called poll results will be shown as the hoax that they are.
But two Wrights make an airplane....sorry I don't get to use that line often.
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have a vivid, drug fueled imagination. Where did you see them at, exactly?
Oh she didn't see me, she was looking in the mirror!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
joke's on you pal. the appeals court found that walker didn't need to recuse himself from the trial. the appeals court upheld his findings and rulings. now, your side isn't challenging whether or not he should've recused himself or not. guess you didn't get your memo out to them in time. well, that or they completely ignored your input.
and now we see the result is that SCOTUS is going to make a decision soon enough.
thanks for the belly laugh ki. you make me laugh every day.
I don't care who said what about a gay judge deciding a case like this. We both know it stinks.

Here is the bottom line. Why does a legitimate cause need lies, hate and distortion to gain legitimacy?

Those seeds don't grow legitimacy honey.

Smile.
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
But two Wrights make an airplane....sorry I don't get to use that line often.
Obviously!! I think I would keep that one in the shoe box!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hemet police not doing their job 3 hr Chris 27
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Thu Chris 27
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Rancho Cordova hires city manager Thu saays who 4
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) Wed Guess who 2
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 01 at 3:45PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000