Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188319 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct!
It is also correct that ONE MAN ONE WOMAN means polygamy is also prohibited. EQUALLY. It does not have less validity than your favored form of marriage, sorry.

Polygamy deserves the SAME respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188320 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It was designed to constitutional define, what the people of California voted to do legally, and define legally, in 2000. Marriage as a union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. As to the polygamy aspect, insurance against any further attempts at redefining marriage.
Correct!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188321 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... it is more about space aliens than Poly
because when prop 8 is overturned, Poly will still be illegal, but you will be able to marry Xnohopacanoth from Vega
So it was more directed at Space Aliens than it was about Poly
So make sure you keep that a part of your discussion too.
Space Aliens...... Yes Martians aka men, and Venusians aka women. You're right in a sense it was directed at space aliens, and constitutionally ensuring their union receives exclusive recognition in California! Thanks Big D for using your superior intellect.... Khan would be proud!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188322 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your choice. From my understanding he can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose. He suck starts Harleys.
Something wrong with gay sex Jizzy? Please tell us about it. And how you came to fear it. And why you became a homophobe who uses anti-gay taunts.

Like I said, when the dopey jackass Jizzy comes around, the intellectual level of a thread suffers.

What a buffoon!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188323 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Aliens...... Yes Martians aka men, and Venusians aka women. You're right in a sense it was directed at space aliens, and constitutionally ensuring their union receives exclusive recognition in California! Thanks Big D for using your superior intellect.... Khan would be proud!
Big D compares poly marriage to marrying goats, and now space aliens. The very same dumb arguments people use against same sex marriage.
softracing

Los Angeles, CA

#188324 Apr 12, 2013
I really dont care what people do. But is it our LORDs will? We need BLESSING in this country not CURSE.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188325 Apr 12, 2013
softracing wrote:
I really dont care what people do. But is it our LORDs will? We need BLESSING in this country not CURSE.
You'll surely be hearing from Big D for that. Stand by!

Tell him you want to take his kids to Sunday School. Really get a rise out of the old boy! Shake him up real good.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#188326 Apr 12, 2013
softracing wrote:
do what????

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#188327 Apr 12, 2013
softracing wrote:
i saw your lord earlier today... he was hanging dead on a cross
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188329 Apr 12, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>i saw your lord earlier today... he was hanging dead on a cross
Oh boy here goes the neighborhood! First Jizzy with his "blow me" schtick and now this no class old broad spewing hate.

Not to mention Big D.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188330 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
If we get the people that want to marry space aliens with the Poly people we might double your numbers

only trying to help
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188331 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also correct that ONE MAN ONE WOMAN means polygamy is also prohibited. EQUALLY. It does not have less validity than your favored form of marriage, sorry.
Polygamy deserves the SAME respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
I know you arenít bright enough to comprehend that Poly was illegal before and will still be illegal after Prop 8 so I will just join you in support

It also totally negates the ability to marry one of the 5 sexes of aliens form Vega, yes I get it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188332 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we get the people that want to marry space aliens with the Poly people we might double your numbers
only trying to help
I am not a polygamist. Are you in a same sex marriage?
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#188333 Apr 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What about repeat offenders?
After a rapist is castrated he usually does not rape again.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188337 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
only trying to help
Okay that was cute.

Space aliens already marry. Martians marry Venusians, sometimes a Martian will marry one than one Venusian. I think you got this Space alien angle nailed.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188338 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
According to VV, there is no such thing as sexual orientation dysfunction...that he wants to hear about.
<quoted text>
Which is why there is a pursuit and discussion of the cause of homosexuality. And your embarrassed gay twirl double step when the subject comes up.
And why I point out the violent abuse inherent in anal sex, the gay imitation of natural, normal sex.
Smile.
What part of my comment indicates to you that I am embarrassed?

You're the one who seems to be in denial when it comes to how common anal sex is.

You equate it with gay men, but you never discuss the fact that many straight couples engage in anal sex.

And I've always stood by the fact that anal sex is hardly dangerous or demeaning. Those have been your words. It's only dangerous if you don't use protection.

And I'll only point out, once again, that with 40,000,000 abortions each year; not to mention the millions of unwanted children born due to poor planning, unprotected sex in the heterosexual community seems to be more of an issue than any STD.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188339 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, the law allowing same sex marriage, was the reason for Prop 8. They ( the voters) wanted to change an existing law. Thus discrimination. You need to stop reading Frankie' s posts. Its making you stupid.
They wanted to affirm what the voters in 2000 did. Marriage, a union of husband and wife. Both sexes present, no discrimination against either sex.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188342 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that was cute.
Space aliens already marry. Martians marry Venusians, sometimes a Martian will marry one than one Venusian. I think you got this Space alien angle nailed.
But they arenít men or women, Prop 8 discriminates against space aliens, you Poly people should get behind this

I will make some signs for your lawns for you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188343 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
M
e
Reported! Sexual harassment! Threats of homosexual mouth rape! Stupidity! Dopey kindergarten responses!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188344 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But they arenít men or women, Prop 8 discriminates against space aliens, you Poly people should get behind this
I will make some signs for your lawns for you
Prop 8 does not mention space aliens. It only mentions monogamy and opposite sex marriage, making them the only marriages allowed. In other words, no same sex, no poly. It's a simple concept really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 17 hr lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 23 hr Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 23 hr Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Thu Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match