Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188259 Apr 12, 2013
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you delusional, you're also mentally curved on off-topic, insignificant technicalities and endeavoring to come up with random, sporadic, and incoherent insults. Congratulations. In the art of legitimate debate, you don't even qualify for a tumblr-esque "you tried" gold star sticker. That's how petty your argument is.
"Snicker."
Backatcha!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188261 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Call your caregiver, you smell.
Don't have or need one.

Must be neat for you though Jizzy, have someone wipe you and powder you when you make a big stinky mess of yourself.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#188262 Apr 12, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not the right thing to do, and who cares if they come out of the closet, or not? I will tell you what we get, when they emerge, shall I? Public radio broadcasts about "semen cocktails", we get "Main Street" closed off, for a dildo parade. We get public schools, programming the idea that SSSB is perfectly normal, when it, plainly, is not. Among other indecencies. There will be plenty more of these.
There are nice straight people, and there are nasty straight people.
There are nice gay people and there are nasty gay people.
Why punish the good gay people by not letting them marry?
What is needed is censorship of TV programs. Some of the straight "love scenes" are very disturbing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188263 Apr 12, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest isn't a disorder, until the familial relationship is discovered, then it is a disorder?
You are going to use that as your defense at your trial?

I would get another lawyer
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188264 Apr 12, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?
They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
Careful now

Remember their marriages are so tragically fragile, that other people being able to marry somehow damages their marriage.

They are right on the edge, you might push them off the cliff accidently

Fortunately my marriage is plenty strong enough that your being able to marry wonít affect mine at all.

Hard for me to even imagine the knife edge these peoples marriages ride on
Payolla

Covina, CA

#188265 Apr 12, 2013
When those filthy Republicans changed the law, with "citizens United" ruling they opened up the gates of hell.

Did you know that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has the authority to pull back the curtain on the secret corporate money that the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling has unleashed into our elections?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#188266 Apr 12, 2013
I agree
Payolla

Covina, CA

#188267 Apr 12, 2013
Those Republicans are rocking on a three legged stool and it's not looking stable anymore.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188268 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now
Remember their marriages are so tragically fragile, that other people being able to marry somehow damages their marriage.
They are right on the edge, you might push them off the cliff accidently
Fortunately my marriage is plenty strong enough that your being able to marry wonít affect mine at all.
Hard for me to even imagine the knife edge these peoples marriages ride on
Yes, you have already told us, so very many times. Your marriage is perfect. Your kids and grand kids are perfect and of course above all, you are perfect. And if we were all like you the world would be perfect. And it's hard for you to imagine not being perfect.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188269 Apr 12, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
I agree
Me too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188270 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to use that as your defense at your trial?
I would get another lawyer
I know this may end up with your dopey marry a goat nonsense but why can't I marry my sister? Why should I need a lawyer if I married my sister?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188271 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this may end up with your dopey marry a goat nonsense but why can't I marry my sister? Why should I need a lawyer if I married my sister?
Because she doesnít want you for one thing, we donít allow forced marriages in this country. If there is one thing we have determined in this forum is that you do not have the ability to learn.

so... go ahead, and we will let the judge explain it to you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188272 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have already told us, so very many times. Your marriage is perfect. Your kids and grand kids are perfect and of course above all, you are perfect. And if we were all like you the world would be perfect. And it's hard for you to imagine not being perfect.
so you degenerate to lying... not once can you ever find a post where I said my marriage was perfect, where my kids are perfect nor where I said I was perfect

As far as our marriages being stronger... that isnít a big deal, nearly everyoneís is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188273 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so you degenerate to lying... not once can you ever find a post where I said my marriage was perfect, where my kids are perfect nor where I said I was perfect
As far as our marriages being stronger... that isnít a big deal, nearly everyoneís is.
Uh-oh, here comes Big D's "Frankie is a liar" lie.

No lie. You're full of yourself. And full of it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188274 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, here comes Big D's "Frankie is a liar" lie.
No lie. You're full of yourself. And full of it!
Stop lying and I will stop pointing it out
That is totally up to you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188275 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying and I will stop pointing it out
That is totally up to you
Oh boy here we go again!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188276 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy here we go again!
Yeah.. you go find a post where I said I was perfect, my children are perfect etc

or you are lying.. that simple

As far as marriages stronger than those who fear SSM, I canít tell you why their marriages are so weak, they will have to tell you that
EVOO bottled

Covina, CA

#188278 Apr 12, 2013
Back with that olive oil business again

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#188279 Apr 12, 2013
Dorn wrote:
I am aware that men fear castration as much as women fear being raped. Castration is a fitting sentence for the crime of rape.
What about repeat offenders?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#188280 Apr 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about the Full Faith and Credit Clause.....
How can SCOTUS justify a couple being legally married in one State, but not in another?
and don't forget about that bothersome thing so many don't like to think about - the supremecy clause in the constitution.

yea, that usually puts some folks' panties in a wad, particularly when it comes to same sex marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) 22 hr whoever 46
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Wed Chris 35
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Nov 24 PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court Nov 24 unknown 4
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Nov 24 Chris 2
Jealousy Nov 24 Chris 6
2 dead in Riverside County stabbing (Jun '07) Nov 24 Kymykat 19

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match