Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,220)

Showing posts 164,381 - 164,400 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188148
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm strange kids out of wedlock to fiance brother... you nasty
Ooops, make that a four-logger. Maybe you should try for the whole tree and get in the Guinness Book of World Records as biggest loghole ever.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188149
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops, make that a four-logger. Maybe you should try for the whole tree and get in the Guinness Book of World Records as biggest loghole ever.
must such for you being all thats left of the afterbirth and all

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188154
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed the Proposition 8 case very closely and I don't remember reading that Judge Walker used his dick a single time in making his decision.
Moron...
Three heterosexual appellate court judges agreed with Walker...
Didn't we have this conversation already?
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.

Didn't we have this conversation already???

Snicker.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188156
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Burning at the stake? Barbaric. Slavery? A document. Christians? Cruelty to animals.
Well if you think tradition is always good... it isnít

You asked why we stopped
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188157
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
Nope one reversal, and a majority of justices that have reviewed the case ( that donít happen to be gay by the way ) have agreed.

9 more justices are about to weigh in.

The problem is that the supporters of Prop 8 keep appealing higher even though they have lost every time to date
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188158
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, put to the people, shot down, and overturned, again. There is no "large support" of the people, this is a demonstrable lie. The minority that had defied the will of the people will, again, do the same.
then yopu wont have to worry that it will go straight back on the ballot to overturn prop 8 if the Supreme court doesnt do the right thing and kill it :)

Cause that is exactly what will happen.

An the polls already show prop 8 would be stuck down easily if the vote were to happen now. I think you are watching Faux news

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188159
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed H&M. It does make for an interesting psychological study. If a woman is sexually attracted to another woman, why would she choose a very masculine woman? No disrespect intended, just puzzled. The plumbing has got to be the primary reason. Yes?
Oy... Another armchair psychologist...

Why does a person's attractions to another person vex you so much? Why do you believe it's any of your business?

If a woman is attracted to a woman or a man is attracted to a man, it in no way impacts their ability to live a full, healthy, productive life.

My attraction to men has never gotten in the way of my going to work and doing my job. It didn't impact my ability to get my education. I can take care of myself--even take care of others.

Once I recognized that I could not change my attractions--once I just accepted the way God had made me--I settled into life just fine.

But for some reason you feel the need to ponder why it is that some lesbians (not all) enjoy being with "butch" women.

Basically, it's a question that doesn't deserve an answer. You might as well ask, "Why is grass green?" or "Why is water clear?" The answer--who cares?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188161
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I knew that would make you stop your silly boycott of Frankie.
But seriously, no one cares what some loudmouthed angry yenta from Joisey thinks about California politics. Butt out. Fix New Joisey. Talk to chubby Chris not us.
No one cares about what YOU think about ANYTHING, because you are obviously drug addled.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188162
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
Yes. And the Court snickered at you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188163
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>must such for you being all thats left of the afterbirth and all
Wow! Witty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188164
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus rolls up on a hooker that was being harassed by a few righteous men. Yes they where going to stone that girl. Jesus demanded that they stop. Jesus told the boys, "Hey she's coming to work for me, I need her in my stable. Don't make me show you my pimp hand".
What a dopey joke. Don't quit your day job at the car wash.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188165
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about what YOU think about ANYTHING, because you are obviously drug addled.
Thank you for taking the time to share those thoughts. No matter that they are very dopey, angry and irrelevant. It shows you care!

Remember! There are no dopey posts. Only dopey angry and vindictive jackass posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188166
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And the Court snickered at you.
Courts don't snicker you silly goose!

"The court snickered at you." No it didn't.

What a dopey jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188167
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy... Another armchair psychologist...
Why does a person's attractions to another person vex you so much? Why do you believe it's any of your business?
If a woman is attracted to a woman or a man is attracted to a man, it in no way impacts their ability to live a full, healthy, productive life.
My attraction to men has never gotten in the way of my going to work and doing my job. It didn't impact my ability to get my education. I can take care of myself--even take care of others.
Once I recognized that I could not change my attractions--once I just accepted the way God had made me--I settled into life just fine.
But for some reason you feel the need to ponder why it is that some lesbians (not all) enjoy being with "butch" women.
Basically, it's a question that doesn't deserve an answer. You might as well ask, "Why is grass green?" or "Why is water clear?" The answer--who cares?
I asked my beautiful lesbian niece why she dresses butch. She told me to shuddup before she kicked my ass.
Anonymous

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188168
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> You two slime balls gettin along just dandy.
HEY!!! Go clean your damn house and get rid of some of them cats. For christ sake I can smell ammonia all the way over here. Do it or I'm calling animal hoarders and your disqusting situation will be on t.v for everyone to see!
Anonymous

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188169
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm strange kids out of wedlock to fiance brother... you nasty
Oh no your illegitimate kids were born out of wedlock. This much I know for a fact considering no man would want to marry a nasty stripping HOrror! When you look at a man you see a d!ck and child support checks!
WarmUp

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188170
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Today's color is purple and that it in a nut shell.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188171
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And the Court snickered at you.
They sure did, that was fun, they even had the conservative justices chuckling at the argument.

That argument has been shot to pieces in 3 successively higher courts now... it is funny how desperately they still hang onto it.

I suppose they dont have anything else left to hang onto, like the last rats on a sinking ship
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188172
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did, that was fun, they even had the conservative justices chuckling at the argument.
That argument has been shot to pieces in 3 successively higher courts now... it is funny how desperately they still hang onto it.
I suppose they dont have anything else left to hang onto, like the last rats on a sinking ship
Once again, they politely laughed at the lame joke about older people procreating. They did not snicker or laugh AT other Americans.

Thankfully, our courts and judges are not as immature, vindictive and mean spirited as you are.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188173
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, they politely laughed at the lame joke about older people procreating. They did not snicker or laugh AT other Americans.
Thankfully, our courts and judges are not as immature, vindictive and mean spirited as you are.
Stings doesnít it? to have them laugh at your most precious argument

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,381 - 164,400 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 49 min Go Blue Forever 2,250
Hemet Kmart! (May '13) 6 hr Pretty_Poison 28
Cops and Courts: July 22, 2014: Fair Avenue flo... 6 hr ANON 1
kim 8 hr Mad 3
HOMELAND: Torched car under investigation 12 hr DMW 1
Should Hemet area churches support Valley Restart? (Aug '10) 16 hr Just A Servant 213
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Dollops 7,832
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 3:53AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••