Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187864 Apr 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It does put me in danger of a heart attack from laughing my behind off and the way people twist and turn trying to find any thread to hang onto to try and stop same sex marriage.
You have the trophy so far though, calling people a hypocrite for not actively supporting something you claim to support, although you donít actively support it either and act exactly the same as those you call a hypocrite
It is hilarious how you have to tie yourself in a pretzel trying to get someone... anyone to change their views, and you fail miserably
Personally I donít need anyone to change their views, I already have the majority of Americans on our side.
You're lying again.

Try and relax. This is a discussion forum. You are not discussing, you are dictating, accusing and lying.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187865 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. It is some o=polyamorists' fight. You don't get to dismiss it just like people against SSM don't get to dismiss your fight.
When I think of people who support SSM but not poly marriage, the first thing that comes to mind is "hypocrite". But perhaps you have a valid reason to deny marriage equality that I haven't heard yet?
so... you are saying that he is a hypocrite because he is not out fighting for poly marriage, he is not out getting signatures and putting signs on his lawn like you do.

Or... oh yeah... you donít either

so the first thing that comes to mind when you think about people that act like you do is... "hypocrite"

if you forget again I can post it again for you, I forgot that you donít like to ever look at previous posts and cannot even remember what you said a page or so ago.
Anonymous

United States

#187866 Apr 9, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> Well if it isn't Spankie Frankie. What's the matter, did you get kicked out of the Cafe again?
Are you one of those lonely, creepy ladies that has like 50 cats. You know the ones that stink like ammonia cause they never clean the litter box and they just let the cats sh!t and p!ss all over the house? Yeah I think you are, here's some advice, replace all of your filthy cats with a dog! Or maybe clean yourself up and brush the rats nest out of your hair and go find a man! If one will have you!
Anonymous

United States

#187867 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I "call out others who are not doing that"? Don't start lying again Mighty D.
I can discuss marriage equality without going out and gathering signatures etc. That's what this forum is for dummy!
I submit that your real problem is you have no argument against mine and it frustrates you.
I hate that cut and paste crap! Their posts take forever to read and its just irritating! If these guys can't talk from the heart than its obvious they have no argument. They just dance around and waste their time surfing the internet for rhetoric to preach!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187868 Apr 9, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those lonely, creepy ladies that has like 50 cats. You know the ones that stink like ammonia cause they never clean the litter box and they just let the cats sh!t and p!ss all over the house? Yeah I think you are, here's some advice, replace all of your filthy cats with a dog! Or maybe clean yourself up and brush the rats nest out of your hair and go find a man! If one will have you!
so says the nasty biatch that smells like the marlboro man and leaves a smoke and ash trail everywhere she goes... stfu loser
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187869 Apr 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so... you are saying that he is a hypocrite because he is not out fighting for poly marriage, he is not out getting signatures and putting signs on his lawn like you do.
Or... oh yeah... you donít either
so the first thing that comes to mind when you think about people that act like you do is... "hypocrite"
if you forget again I can post it again for you, I forgot that you donít like to ever look at previous posts and cannot even remember what you said a page or so ago.
Try and relax Mighty D.

Yes, I'll repeat that for you. Supporting SSM while dismissing polygamy seems hypocritical to me. Tell us why it's not. Take a deep breath first!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187870 Apr 9, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so says the nasty biatch that smells like the marlboro man and leaves a smoke and ash trail everywhere she goes... stfu loser
Aw, Big D is a real icehole and all, but he doesn't smoke.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187871 Apr 9, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate that cut and paste crap! Their posts take forever to read and its just irritating! If these guys can't talk from the heart than its obvious they have no argument. They just dance around and waste their time surfing the internet for rhetoric to preach!
Yeah, Big D is a real cut and paste butthead. Many people have commented on that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187872 Apr 9, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those lonely, creepy ladies that has like 50 cats. You know the ones that stink like ammonia cause they never clean the litter box and they just let the cats sh!t and p!ss all over the house? Yeah I think you are, here's some advice, replace all of your filthy cats with a dog! Or maybe clean yourself up and brush the rats nest out of your hair and go find a man! If one will have you!
Not sure how many cats Big D has. Probably even more than 50!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187873 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and relax Mighty D.
Yes, I'll repeat that for you. Supporting SSM while dismissing polygamy seems hypocritical to me. Tell us why it's not. Take a deep breath first!
Yes just as you claim to be for SSM but are not out getting signatures and stumping for Poly as he said he was not doing.

So why are you just a hypocrite as you claim you are?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187874 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how many cats Big D has. Probably even more than 50!
2 cats

Marriage is a compromise

I am a dog person my wife is a cat person

So we have no dogs and 2 cats

I donít actually own the cats, as anyone with a cat in the house knows, the cats just let me live there.

One of the cats we actually went out and got for my wife, the other was a stray, starving and dying found on the side of the road, wife worked it back to health and it has no intention of leaving.
fassas

Pittsburgh, PA

#187875 Apr 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ö
Wheres the Beef? The Judge is Gay

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187876 Apr 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes just as you claim to be for SSM but are not out getting signatures and stumping for Poly as he said he was not doing.
Simply because one expresses an opinion favoring SSM, does not mean one has to wave the rainbow flag, or collect signatures. Same for plural marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187877 Apr 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a hypocrite. I support marriage equality. For opposite sex, same sex and poly marriage. They all deserve EQUAL respect and consideration.

You perhaps are a hypocrite, it's hard to tell, polygamy seems to make you very hostile and angry but you sometimes grudgingly express support. So grudgingly it makes me suspect your sincerity.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#187878 Apr 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. It is some o=polyamorists' fight. You don't get to dismiss it just like people against SSM don't get to dismiss your fight.
When I think of people who support SSM but not poly marriage, the first thing that comes to mind is "hypocrite". But perhaps you have a valid reason to deny marriage equality that I haven't heard yet?
Basically, Frank, I don't know enough about plural marriages. You know, I've been dealing with one-to-one marriage for so long that it just hasn't come up. I don't know how the dynamics work in a relationship where there is more than two people.

And it's not the kind of relationship that I could ever see myself being involved in.

I guess, in some ways we already have a type of plural relationships in our society by way of divorce. I try to think of it from the perspective of a kid who has a father and step-mother 4 days a week and a mother and a step-father 3 days away. That kid is living with two sets of parents who are intimately connected by that child's birth.

As I said before, it's not something that I'm going to run out and support. But I wouldn't likely great opposition to it.

It's not on my radar. I don't know of those kinds of families. And I could never see myself being in anything other than a monogamously coupled relationship.

That's how I'm built.
Laura

San Bernardino, CA

#187879 Apr 9, 2013
It is not discrimination to not allow everyone to be married. Not everyone needs or should be married. It is not about equal rights. I'm a woman and lived with a man for 20 years. I didn't have to be married to him and didn't want to be married to him. It doesn't mean we couldn't be together.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187881 Apr 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, Frank, I don't know enough about plural marriages. You know, I've been dealing with one-to-one marriage for so long that it just hasn't come up. I don't know how the dynamics work in a relationship where there is more than two people.
And it's not the kind of relationship that I could ever see myself being involved in.
I guess, in some ways we already have a type of plural relationships in our society by way of divorce. I try to think of it from the perspective of a kid who has a father and step-mother 4 days a week and a mother and a step-father 3 days away. That kid is living with two sets of parents who are intimately connected by that child's birth.
As I said before, it's not something that I'm going to run out and support. But I wouldn't likely great opposition to it.
It's not on my radar. I don't know of those kinds of families. And I could never see myself being in anything other than a monogamously coupled relationship.
That's how I'm built.
Donít mind him, he claims he is for SSM but he doesnít actually actively support poly either, wont lift a finger for it, so if he is calling you a hypocrite for it, he is calling himself one as well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#187882 Apr 9, 2013
King Of Astrology , BlackMagic Removal Expert
Peer Sayeed Muhammad Hussain
24 Hour Live Call For Help: 00923012800549
True Belive Can Solve Every Problem.
We Offer The Following services,
1) Free Online Istikhara.
2) Horoscope, Make Or Match For Marriage.
3) Online Free Zaicha, Amliyat.
4) Problemese In Love, Domestic, Husband & Wife, Business Etc.
5) Services, Employment, Etc
6) Black Magic Remove
7) Free Contact For Any Probleme
8) Free Spirtual, Zodiac.
9) Free Daily Horoscope.
10) Ask A Question To An Astrologer.
11) Help For All, For Any Problem 24 Hours.
All of my such sisters and daughters that had been Disappointed from fake Aamil's, astrologer,bangalis, baba's, shah's, qarie's can Contact by Understanding the Last Light of Solution,
World Famous Rohani Astrologer,
Peer Sayeed Muhammad Hussain
24 Hour Live Call For Help: 00923012800549
Pakistan,Lahore
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#187883 Apr 9, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate that cut and paste crap! Their posts take forever to read and its just irritating! If these guys can't talk from the heart than its obvious they have no argument. They just dance around and waste their time surfing the internet for rhetoric to preach!
if you don't have facts and data to substantiate your points, then you have nothing. if you've formed your opinions upon false data or information, then you could be wrong about how you think about something.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187884 Apr 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít mind him, he claims he is for SSM but he doesnít actually actively support poly either, wont lift a finger for it, so if he is calling you a hypocrite for it, he is calling himself one as well.
Too funny!

You mad Mighty D?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) 2 hr lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc 3 hr Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Wed lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Wed Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE