Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,200)

Showing posts 163,981 - 164,000 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
That, my dear, is up for debate. What the original Hebrew texts refer to is the wife's bed. In the Jewish faith that bed is sacred.
For all the gay twirl, the fact remains that Judaism understood homosexual sex to be an abomination all through history.

Which happens to agree with medical science; Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
so, if marriage IS about sex....then everytime we see a married couple, we're supposed to visualize them having sex? is that it? is that what you do?
or, if marriage is about sex, then perhaps is a public declaration of one's sexuality - what one prefers.
i don't know about you, but my relationship with my partner / spouse isn't all about sex. there's far more to our relationship than a physical act can express.
if sex is all i wanted i wouldn't be in stable, long term and monogomous relationship.
You silly girl.

First it's NOT about sex, and now it's ALL about sex?

You go from one stupid assertion to another.

No wonder you are confused about marriage!

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
To them, marriage is all about sex
It sure isn’t to me... she means a lot more to me than that.
The more I think about it their marriages are a lot more fragile if sex is all it is about for them.
sad
Why am I not surprised you are in full agreement with an idiot?

Snicker.
lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>And she can't even spell nicotene! I guess this really proves that strippers are dumber than they look!
LOl that's funny sh!t given you spelled it wrong... guess country fried is dumber than a hooker/stripper.... Guess thats why your village was picked ... eeeh!!!
Coral Wild

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING, text me on this number to discuss this matter with me - 07857410040

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I say this with respect and appreciation, thanks. Often your posts, clarify my personal thoughts on this issue, puts it in a pespective that requires a tad more articulation. Thanks again.
A heartly heartfelt 'amen'!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court "expanded" the definition of marriage in 1967 to include marriages between interracial couples.
SCOTUS did no such thing.

Interracial marriages are as old as human history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do those married couples that don't have children get the same benefits? Should they be taken away?
Hasn't been a problem.

If it is, it makes more sense to take them away, then to add a relationship that never qualifies, doesn't it.

Smile.
yea sure

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

did anybody notice that the mainstream press has not said a single WORD about this case ?

----they dont want us to know about it ----
The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.

Married couple George Harasz and Douglas Wirth of Glastonbury were supposed to be sentenced Friday in Hartford Superior Court under a plea deal, but instead withdrew from their agreement with prosecutors. The men had already pleaded no contest in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor — a reduction from even more serious charges related to sexual assault.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-con...
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lilith wrote:
<quoted text>LOl that's funny sh!t given you spelled it wrong... guess country fried is dumber than a hooker/stripper.... Guess thats why your village was picked ... eeeh!!!
LOL:) nicotine
sparkle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bottom line is no matter what bigots say lgbt people will achieve full equality under the law and religious beliefs will eventually vanish

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Thoughtful and insightful, as always. There you go, showing the consideration that your side is famous for. How awfully cute of you to try that. Should I go and whine to VV about how insulted I should feel? Nah. I'll just add that that to the list of outrages that your side is capable of. Like talking about semen cocktails on public radio, dildo parades on public streets, etc. It is a fitting mark of how much we had accomplished when America was great, until you poofs started to gain sway, then we all had to return to the gloomy past, respite with disease, filth and all sorts of low-brow phenomena. That was not very sophisticated, but it WAS off-topic.
But it was funny!!! ;)

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Now marriage isn't about sex?

Anytime the issue starts exposing the fallacy of your position, all of a sudden, that's not what marriage is about.

It's not about children because ss couples are barren.
It's not about sex because gays only have a harmful imitation.
It's not about gender because ss couples are only ever a duplicated half.

Furthermore, I don't know a single heterosexual couple who got married so they could have the benefits the government provides.

Man up and get your own relationship, and quite your gay twirl whining!

Smile.
I was asking you a simple question you refuse to answer.
sparkle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL:) nicotine
not so smart is ya
Pietro Armando

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
To them, marriage is all about sex
It sure isn’t to me... she means a lot more to me than that.
The more I think about it their marriages are a lot more fragile if sex is all it is about for them.
sad
Its the reason marriage exists in the first place. There are two sexes, that have sex, and babies are conceived. Otherwise, why would it mattered who married who, or didn't marry who. Why bar blood relatives from marrying? Beeeeeeeeecuz they might have SEX, and a baby might result.

If SSSB is acceptable, SSM is legal, same sex first cousins can marry (in a state where both SSM and FCM is legal), why then should same sex siblings be prohibited from marrying?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
For all the gay twirl, the fact remains that Judaism understood homosexual sex to be an abomination all through history.
Which happens to agree with medical science; Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
Isn't it funny how a "harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning" behavior has managed to remain for eons? You'd think that we'd be gone by now. But here we are. What's up with that?
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't been a problem.
If it is, it makes more sense to take them away, then to add a relationship that never qualifies, doesn't it.
Smile.
Who says it never qualifies? YOU??? Your book??? For a man of God you sure pick and choose what you want to believe from that book, don't you? What do you think God thinks of your deceit, anger, hatred and bitterness posted here daily? How many minds do you think you have changed posting here? How many people have you drawn closer to God? I will tell you, NONE! What is your intent? What do you wish to accomplish? Marriage equality will happen, your whining about it is not going to stop anything.

Why don't you go pray about it...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS did no such thing.
Interracial marriages are as old as human history.
It certainly wasn't legal in the ancient Hebrew culture. And it certainly wasn't legal from colonial days through 1967 in this territory.
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

yea sure wrote:
did anybody notice that the mainstream press has not said a single WORD about this case ?
The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.
Married couple George Harasz and Douglas Wirth of Glastonbury were supposed to be sentenced Friday in Hartford Superior Court under a plea deal, but instead withdrew from their agreement with prosecutors. The men had already pleaded no contest in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor — a reduction from even more serious charges related to sexual assault.
Maybe because there are thousands of hetero child molestation cases everyday... dumbazz jizzhead
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

yea sure wrote:
do you really want me to start cutting and pasting all the hetero guys who molest little girls.... Do you wanna play

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,981 - 164,000 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 min KennyP 7,834
Black Hair salon in hemet 3 hr Chris 43
topix needs to remove ads 9 hr ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) 9 hr underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee 9 hr thot 13
Support the 2nd Amendment? Vote for Chad Bianco... 9 hr what 2
Musty water? 9 hr water 3
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT