Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
163,881 - 163,900 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to start a contest of horror parent/gay stories?
Please, how does that justify equating a duplicated redumbant half parents to biological parents?
This is your shift from gay troll twirl ad homoan attacks?
Smile.
No, just killing the myth that the biological parents are always the best choice. Face it, life is hard enough without having screwed up parents. Why not take the best that are actually available? If it happens to be a same sex couple who gives a shit as long as they provide a stable loving home and don't abuse the kids?

Speaking of twirl, that neatly sums up all of your posts with your made up terms, "redumbdant" and "ad homoan." Have you got any idea just how stupid you come across with your made up terms and your inability to distinguish your opinion from fact? That and your fake persona (the whole lesbian in a man's body) lead me to believe you're about 14 years old. But it is your creation and you're stuck with it. Maybe your next ID will be the product of a little thought.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I comprehend fine, others do too. You attempt to change his argument that procreation is closely related to marriage into that it's a requirement for marriage. That's not what anyone has said and you know it. You're dishonest.
Exactly paisan! He pulls that all the time.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I feel safer anytime in New Orleans then Chicago.
Me too! Jizzybird58 ("just the facts" )lives in Chicago. Or at least he says he does, but he lies like a rug.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Sry, no wrong again! You have absolutely no room to judge. You are at the bottom of the totum pole!
bigot

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a solution to that... Right before one of you dies, sign over all interest to the survivor. That way, you won't have to pay inheritance tax.
here's a solution legal ssm coming to all 50 states... thanks for playing
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>because you're not married! Believe it or not it does make a difference, you are not a legitimate couple.
we're not a legally recognized couple by the government. banks, lending institutions, credit card companies, insurance companies, and so forth have no problems issuing credit or mortgages to us with both our names on the documentation.

and yes, you're right - legal recognition does indeed matter.

gee, maybe you are starting to understand a little bit. that's great!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Here's a solution to that... Right before one of you dies, sign over all interest to the survivor. That way, you won't have to pay inheritance tax.
sure...i can see it now - "stop the car! i'm about to die! let me sign over the property sweetie! love you!"

yea, that'll work like a charm, pal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Funny thing, this particular string was originally started because someone was calling KiMare "KMart"" LOL
Your description sounds a lot like mine...'cept my hair was auburn in its heyday...And I'm rather partial to long sleeve button downs, myself...Sporting some ink, too. Most notably, the large pentagram across both shoulder-blades...
:-D
I do believe I was the one that started calling him K Mart. Loads of my friends have ink. I've considered it myself - a tribute to my stepson would be all I'd go for. He was quite talented and did a number of drawings suitable for tattoos. Just haven't figured out which one or where I'd put it.

BTW, I saved the best celebrity look alike for last. Since I've greyed out I've been told I look like someone quite famous. The best occurence was when I entered a restaurant I frequent. There's a musician who plays there Friday nights and he was in the middle of a tune, I think it was To All The Girls I've Loved Before. Missus Sheesh and I were talking to the hostess and I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me, smiling. Subsequently I went to a Halloween party at a local dive. I was surprised at how many people didn't know who Willie Nelson was. Pretty much all I had to do was get my wife to put two braids in my hair too. Thankfully my skin doesn't look like I was riding around in a limo standing up in the moon roof during a hail storm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Its your body? Its not your heart that your stopping! You make the decision of having sex without protection you should take the responsibility the right way. The only time I think abortion should be necessary is in cases of rape or incest. You, no, you just bang people care free without even having the decency of making sure its wrapped because there are plan b alternatives. " Oh no don't worry you don't have to wear a condom, ill just get an abortion if I'm pregnant" right? Is that where your mind is set!?
Does this apply to rape victims?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Its your choice to ignore reality Frank. The simple fact is this, we are all w hores. BTW you spend a vast majority of your day being off topic. You have never posted to the validity of the Judges actions.
Too funny! You're such a dopey jackass. I love your sillyass! If you weren't paying your wife for sex would you gay marry me Jizzy?

Please post more dopey stuff.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe I was the one that started calling him K Mart. Loads of my friends have ink. I've considered it myself - a tribute to my stepson would be all I'd go for. He was quite talented and did a number of drawings suitable for tattoos. Just haven't figured out which one or where I'd put it.
BTW, I saved the best celebrity look alike for last. Since I've greyed out I've been told I look like someone quite famous. The best occurence was when I entered a restaurant I frequent. There's a musician who plays there Friday nights and he was in the middle of a tune, I think it was To All The Girls I've Loved Before. Missus Sheesh and I were talking to the hostess and I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me, smiling. Subsequently I went to a Halloween party at a local dive. I was surprised at how many people didn't know who Willie Nelson was. Pretty much all I had to do was get my wife to put two braids in my hair too. Thankfully my skin doesn't look like I was riding around in a limo standing up in the moon roof during a hail storm.
I look like Brad Pitt. Except fat and old and way uglier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>A will supersedes marriage; don't rewrite marriage laws because your partner doesn't want to include you in his will. If he didn't write you to make medical decisions in a living will, maybe he doesn't trust your judgement.
Marriage would resort in more challenged wills and disputed living wills; that's how same sex marriage harms gays.
You really don't know how the legal system works in this country do you? Wills get contested all the time. Living wills are open to contest as well. Courts operate on their own time frame and death operates on its own schedule regardless of court decisions.

How will marriage resort to more challenged wills and disputed living wills? You make this type of claim frequently and don't give a bit of supporting evidence. Soooo, if you can, provide proof for your claim.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>Not at all. And, in case you haven't noticed, you keep putting your balls in the gutter. Double entendre intended.
My balls are nowhere near your wife's mouth.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
It does matter, but it is not yours, to claim. That is why they fail to grant recognition. Rightly so. You're not a legally recognized couple by the government. That is also rightly so.
sorry bigot but your losing state by state.. next

oh and doma soon to fall

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
It does matter, but it is not yours, to claim. That is why they fail to grant recognition. Rightly so. You're not a legally recognized couple by the government. That is also rightly so.
your just pissed cause you have no one... sad.. try smoking less
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
it is mine, just as your wife has a right to ownership of the property you both worked to pay for and maintain.

and as for the legal recognition....that's changing buddy. and that is rightly so.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
My balls are nowhere near your wife's mouth.
sweetie he ain't got no wife... or girlfriend for that matter
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...Have them previously drawn up, and postdate them. Notarized and the whole 9 yards. Damn, do I have to do all your thinking for you?
well, damn, first you have to prove to me that you CAN think.

sorry pal. your scenario fails as it also ignore the other 1300+ priviliges extended to legally married couples. inheretence is but one example of the issues.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>you're not going to catch very many gays where I live:)
hey i just saw a smart unretarded person in your village... oh... sorry... they were just stopping for fuel and a soda

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>

4) Most of your side has dumped shit on God. Funny how you, again, run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, use religion against us, and nullify its use against yourselves. Double standard.
I think that most of "his" side have been dumped on by religious folk. Consistently and frequently. Is it any wonder that they'd feel an aversion to religion? BUT, many gays are devoted Christians. So you really need to avoid confusing the two.

Personally, I've no use for organised religion. I was raised Methodist. I've got a brother that is now Baptist and another that is Pentecostal.

I attended my niece's Baptist wedding. Somehow it went from marriage ceremony to member recruitment for the church and a pitch for money. His church actively recruits high earners.

We even had a Baptist church refuse to give aid to a family that had their house burn to the ground. They lived in the community but weren't members.

I've also seen racism run rampant in my old Methodist church. A disturbing amount.

The Pentecostal church has some pretty weird notions too.

I'm happy to attend to my religious needs by walking in the woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEMET GAYS! new2this 50 min Mmmmm 6
The Waterfalls (May '09) 54 min Chris 18
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Donny B 7,922
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 14 hr umyeah 474
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) 23 hr michelle 58
gays Tue Hemetthebeast 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE