Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
163,741 - 163,760 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe you just role around in old truck motor oil so your redneck fiance will get excited
oh honey, let me tell you something. To a REAL MAN there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman getting her hands dirty fixing vehicles and doing men's work! I can fix certain parts of a vehicle, I can operate heavy equipment, I love to hunt and fish. That is what every man out here is looking for. A girl who looks like she could be a centerfold model but knows how to do a lot more other than look pretty! Now I am not so self diluted that I think I am the most gorgous girl in the world. But I know I'm good looking, I turn heads wherever I go and I have never been told I was ugly! And to top it off I'm not a skaaank! I have only been with 3 people including my fiance and those other 2 were before we met over 6 years ago. Yeah that's right 6 yrs I'm only 22 and I have been with my man since I was 16 and have been honest and as loyal as a woman could be:) here's a hint on our physical description if you have ever seen the movie "Drive Angry" with nicholas cage I look a lot like the girl who plays Piper! Actually we're almost identical (kind of scary) the only difference is my nose doesn't curl up, its straight! And my fiance looks exactly like Brad Pitt, only younger. I sware to the good lord above if I take him to L.A we can make a living off of him being his double, I'm almost considering it actually, just slap a fake beard on him and he's good to go!:)
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you attempting to selectively breed? Give up on her, she's way above you, on the food chain.
Thats so chriSTAIN...ick

Since: May 09

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
I'll bet that you think yourself to be very clever with those plagiarisms, don't you?
Here's YOUR clue: You're a buffoon.
Christianity bad, Sodomy good..........Got it ?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>oh honey, let me tell you something. To a REAL MAN there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman getting her hands dirty fixing vehicles and doing men's work! I can fix certain parts of a vehicle, I can operate heavy equipment, I love to hunt and fish. That is what every man out here is looking for. A girl who looks like she could be a centerfold model but knows how to do a lot more other than look pretty! Now I am not so self diluted that I think I am the most gorgous girl in the world. But I know I'm good looking, I turn heads wherever I go and I have never been told I was ugly! And to top it off I'm not a skaaank! I have only been with 3 people including my fiance and those other 2 were before we met over 6 years ago. Yeah that's right 6 yrs I'm only 22 and I have been with my man since I was 16 and have been honest and as loyal as a woman could be:) here's a hint on our physical description if you have ever seen the movie "Drive Angry" with nicholas cage I look a lot like the girl who plays Piper! Actually we're almost identical (kind of scary) the only difference is my nose doesn't curl up, its straight! And my fiance looks exactly like Brad Pitt, only younger. I sware to the good lord above if I take him to L.A we can make a living off of him being his double, I'm almost considering it actually, just slap a fake beard on him and he's good to go!:)
Gross that's so chriSTAIN

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>I'll bet that you think yourself to be very clever with those plagiarisms, don't you?
Here's YOUR clue: You're a buffoon.
Anything intelligent to add? Didnt think so.
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since the invention of electricity, this country has been in a downward spiral. The Amish have it right, I tell you.
The amish have it right? Are you crazy? I have amish that live in the next town over from me, a few of them got arrested because a bistandard witnessed one of them banging their horse. Yeah that's right, and they are all so closely related from inbreeding that they are literally paying big burly men to screw their women and get them pregnant! Each man that applies is assigned a woman when she gets pregnant they pay them 5k!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to the playground and bully someone.
Reported! Bullying.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more sexy then a biatch who smells and tastes like the marlboro man.. eh country fried
Reported! Bullying.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>The amish have it right? Yeah that's right, and they are all so closely related from inbreeding that they are literally paying big burly men to screw their women and get them pregnant! Each man that applies is assigned a woman when she gets pregnant they pay them 5k!
So now we know how you came to be!!!:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>look I respect your right to live the mythical superstition lifestyle in your own home in the closet away from children... but sorry we don't pass laws that limit freedoms of others just so you can be a talibangelical.... Sorry
Apology accepted. Just don't do it again next time.
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>yes I have had several abortions.... thanks and its my body and my right to choose... not yours
Its your body? Its not your heart that your stopping! You make the decision of having sex without protection you should take the responsibility the right way. The only time I think abortion should be necessary is in cases of rape or incest. You, no, you just bang people care free without even having the decency of making sure its wrapped because there are plan b alternatives. " Oh no don't worry you don't have to wear a condom, ill just get an abortion if I'm pregnant" right? Is that where your mind is set!?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Bullying.
reported!! So ChriSTAIN
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>but don't worry I would hang with your jesus.... but sorry my standard trick rate of $150 an hour would still apply... not even the son of god rides for free
Sure it is. You can be whoever you want to be here eh, toots!

Fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so go join them
No.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>there were 1.2 million abortions last year... hmmm.. looks like we heteros are pretty permiscuous
No reason to be proud.
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
And, trust your ass to find a way to take a cheap shot at the Christians, again. And, you seem to have a fixation upon Christians. Why is that? What did they do to you, to make you so hateful?
Because we don't agree with the lifestyle!
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>So now we know how you came to be!!!:)
and we all know that you born behind a dumpster in an alley way and left there by your degenerate mother. You were still connected to the placenta when you were found, which caused a lot of your brain cells to burn off, and that explains why you are so fried!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Because we don't agree with the lifestyle!
totally agree... I just don't agree with the mythical superstition lifestyle
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>and we all know that you born behind a dumpster in an alley way and left there by your degenerate mother. You were still connected to the placenta when you were found, which caused a lot of your brain cells to burn off, and that explains why you are so fried!
Whatever dumbazz.. I was born on a farm in western kentucky to two very abussive cathardo parents who placed there mythical superstitions above the well being of there own children... a very common lifestyle choice of ChriSTAIN parents... yes I hate them
Anonymous

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted. Just don't do it again next time.
Yeah keep God away from our kids. That sounds good doesn't it. Instead we will all be like you and instead of teaching our kids good morals and good beliefs we will just teach them how to do drugs, be horrible people, and use abortions as a way of a contraceptive instead of birth control or condoms, spread diseases, and die a cold soulless life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 54 min Fly right 4,893
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 6 hr Ace 25
Now what? 22 hr apt crime 8
hemet police not doing their job 22 hr hpd great 25
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) Mon comic store somewhere 6
Front Yard Junk Mon cactus 19
western dental hiring Mon teeth cleaning 3
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs