Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201808 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187244 Apr 7, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>So wht then do you hate equal rights...
hey sparkle:) are you liliths co worker? How's the brothel treating you, hope your keeping it clean, don't need to be spreading dizeezes:)
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187245 Apr 7, 2013
Sparkle_Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh your referring to christianity... totally agree that is a mental disorder
no your life choice is a mental disorder:)
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187246 Apr 7, 2013
Nobody cares about a man with a bunch of wives in polygamous relationships, but what about a woman with a bunch of husbands?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187247 Apr 7, 2013
Sparkle_Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>not really... hey if some dude is crazy enough to put up with several of us hormonal biatches at one time ... more power to him
And vice versa.
lilith

Seattle, WA

#187248 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>hey sparkle:) are you liliths co worker? How's the brothel treating you, hope your keeping it clean, don't need to be spreading dizeezes:)
Oh sorry... Sparkle is my trade name

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187249 Apr 7, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SEX!!!!!!!!!!
YES IT IS!!!!!! Other wise why would it matter who married who. C'mon Jared, think about it. Marriage, not individual ones, but the institution is about the sexes, what they do, have sex, and what that sex creates, little Jareds. That's why blood relatives, other than first cousins, are barred from marrying
It's about the rights and benefits that we are denied when we are in the same type of relationship as straight married couples.
You were married, had all those bennies, just like any other OPPOSITE SEX married couples. Let's not for get the mixed orientation OSCs.
. Medical benefits and rights of spouses, tax benefits, inheritance etc. 1,138 rights and benefits we are denied.
So u want a gov't Benny pkg with your same sex partner?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187251 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>no your life choice is a mental disorder:)
Did you drink jesus blood and eat his flesh today... did it taste good

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#187252 Apr 7, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? If all participants are up for it, more power to 'em. Think of the benefits the kids will have, two moms and a dad or two dads and a mom. More is better right? So long as they're loved and not abused.
A duplicated redumbant half is better that a mom and dad? Do you have ANY common sense?

Which of your parents would you eliminate?

Idiot.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187253 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
Nobody cares about a man with a bunch of wives in polygamous relationships, but what about a woman with a bunch of husbands?
What about her? Imagine her pay per view sports events, beer and pizza bills.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187254 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you drink jesus blood and eat his flesh today... did it taste good
funny, I don't go to church! And I only have a few times when I was younger! Strike 3 you're out!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187255 Apr 7, 2013
Not to mention her chiropractic bills!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187256 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you drink jesus blood and eat his flesh today... did it taste good
Nice! Worse than the nastiest fundie. You teach 'em toots!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187257 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Worse than the nastiest fundie. You teach 'em toots!
isn't that what you do on sunday in your cult buildings... freaking cannibals
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187258 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>funny, I don't go to church! And I only have a few times when I was younger! Strike 3 you're out!
Well you are entitled to your opinion on gay marriage ... to bad your wrong
really

AOL

#187259 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
YOU!!! You should not be allowed near children at all, hatred is not good for them.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#187260 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU!!! You should not be allowed near children at all, hatred is not good for them.
I'm seeking to protect a child's mother and father, and you want to deprive them of one.

Really?

Snicker.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187261 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
She better hope one is a chiropractor.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187262 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that what you do on sunday in your cult buildings... freaking cannibals
No.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187264 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Not to mention her chiropractic bills!
Sorry paisan. I chimed in, before I saw your response. It seems we think alike.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187268 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>funny, I don't go to church! And I only have a few times when I was younger! Strike 3 you're out!
Maybe you should fight against divorce if you really wanted to defend marriage... Duuuh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Thu Facepalmnative 104
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) May 18 left them in the ... 48
hemet is heaven (Mar '10) May 17 uknowwho 20
Earthquake? Did anyone feel that? May 15 kuntakinte 8
stolen!!! 1983 sportscoach motorhome May 12 sas98029 4
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) May 12 Lady Morgana 15
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) May 8 Real Deal 30
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]