Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#187038 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so your a lesbian then
Wow! Running out of $h!t to say huh! Me being a lesbian makes a lot of sense does it not! I'm getting married to a man,but no I'm a lesbian. Please you trashy L0$er come up with something better!
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#187039 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>hey whatever happened to your cancer stick picture
Please girl enough with cig bashing, their bad for you and their gross sure, but are you one to judge? You know damn well you do a key bump everytime before you hit the stage or the "vip" room!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187040 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Running out of $h!t to say huh! Me being a lesbian makes a lot of sense does it not! I'm getting married to a man,but no I'm a lesbian. Please you trashy L0$er come up with something better!
you gonna answer my question or not... why do you hate equallity and america

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187041 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Running out of $h!t to say huh! Me being a lesbian makes a lot of sense does it not! I'm getting married to a man,but no I'm a lesbian. Please you trashy L0$er come up with something better!
does your brother know about your fish fetish... just saying
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187042 Apr 6, 2013
Phaggs s*ck, but Lesbians rock.
:-D

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187043 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Please girl enough with cig bashing, their bad for you and their gross sure, but are you one to judge? You know damn well you do a key bump everytime before you hit the stage or the "vip" room!
uuuummm they make you smell like sh!t... eeeeeewh flucking gross

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187044 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Please girl enough with cig bashing, their bad for you and their gross sure, but are you one to judge? You know damn well you do a key bump everytime before you hit the stage or the "vip" room!
nothing like snuggling next to an ash tray at night... sorry never smoked a day in my life... yuck!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187045 Apr 6, 2013
Pf@ggs s*ck, but Lesbians rock.
:-D
Duess

Covina, CA

#187046 Apr 6, 2013
Do you pay to play, also?
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#187047 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing like snuggling next to an ash tray at night... sorry never smoked a day in my life... yuck!!!!!!!!!
i'd rather smoke than do drugs. You look like a skeleton with skin it's disqusting. I bet your back molars are all rotting out too because of all the cocaine you do! Everything about you is gross. And when it comes to hating equalitiy and ?america?. Sry but I never said I HATED neither. And again I don't have a brother. Strike 2 better come up with something better.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187048 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>hey whatever happened to your cancer stick picture
You guys had me banned, because you can dish out insults, but cannot take them. Remember?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187049 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Pf@ggs s*ck, but Lesbians rock.
:-D
gaaaross i don't do fish... sorry
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187050 Apr 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly, Topix banned you!
You guys had me banned, because you can dish out insults, but cannot take them. Remember?
*You don't even rate an original answer. I cut-n-pasted the same one as above*

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187051 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Please girl enough with cig bashing, their bad for you and their gross sure, but are you one to judge? You know damn well you do a key bump everytime before you hit the stage or the "vip" room!
weeeeeeeeelll why do you hate equallity and america.... ask your brother husband if you need help
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#187052 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Pf@ggs s*ck, but Lesbians rock.
:-D
Yeah lesbians rock? You wouldn't be saying that if you seen the lesbian I seen today. Good God she looked like a man. Walking out of auto zone with a quart of oil to put in her trashy GMC jimmy. I thought it was a man until I seen her flappy boobies hanging to her knees througgh her wife beater. She had a mullet and everything, nasty looking woman she was. The lesbians you like are the young hot college girls who are experimenting. Actual lesbians are ugly, stinky and gross!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187053 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Pf@ggs s*ck, but Lesbians rock.
:-D
don't worry i'm sure country fried steak does

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187054 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>i'd rather smoke than do drugs. You look like a skeleton with skin it's disqusting. I bet your back molars are all rotting out too because of all the cocaine you do! Everything about you is gross. And when it comes to hating equalitiy and ?america?. Sry but I never said I HATED neither. And again I don't have a brother. Strike 2 better come up with something better.
so you support gay marriage... gay employment rights etc
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#187055 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>gaaaross i don't do fish... sorry
GROSS!!! Do you have a problem with lesbians? Why do you hate equality and america?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187056 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>i'd rather smoke than do drugs. You look like a skeleton with skin it's disqusting. I bet your back molars are all rotting out too because of all the cocaine you do! Everything about you is gross. And when it comes to hating equalitiy and ?america?. Sry but I never said I HATED neither. And again I don't have a brother. Strike 2 better come up with something better.
loooooser biatch my last time doing cocaine was my teens on 42nd street in new york... as a metter of fact it was my year and a half in bayview womens detention center for prostitution, assaualt and battery of a police officer and cocaine possessioin that ended that sh!t
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187057 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>gaaaross i don't do fish... sorry
So........You think that homosexuality is gross?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 8 hr hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto 14 hr Wyd700 4
Officials: Missing Dog Was Dyed to Deceive Sun Parden Pard 3
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Sat mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
MenifeeRELIGION NOTES: Church to celebrate cent... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:46 pm PST