Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,163)

Showing posts 163,241 - 163,260 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view is skewed. Blacks couldn't marry whites because you bible bumpers didnt want it how's that working for you?
I believe that it's not working.....for you, as it was Bible Thumpers that freed the slaves. If memory serves, both sides had them.(Sighs, while saying, ruefully)"....Yeah...... "
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

After our Republican friends invaded our Southern States, they divided them into military districts. They then imposed their infamous 14th Amendment. The original intent of that legislation was to punish the defeated White Christian male by providing the means for the African to rule over him. It was not to "legalize" the "marriage" of two persons of the same SEX. Even so, we dog lovers gratefully applaud the unintended consequences.

Ronald
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie your absolutely right... It harms no hetero and only serves to strenghten the very things they claim it harms which leaves you with only one motive on there part... Hate!!
Damn, your logic is truly..........Baffling. Is that how you dance, all frenzied and crazy and shit?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, your logic is truly..........Baffling. Is that how you dance, all frenzied and crazy and shit?
honey this girl rocks the house
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are skinny people different than fat people? Are tall people different than short. Do some men like big girls as opposed to small. Do some people like mushrooms and some don't. It's all preference. Just as I am attracted to men. Not all men I also have my preference as to a type just as a straight man does to a certain type of women. You can't "choose" what you like or are attracted to. So stop trying to say being gay is a choice. It's not. I was married to a woman and tried to live up to society's expectations. I was unhappy because I wasn't being true to myself or my feelings. You would rather have all gay men marry women and have unhealthy marriages. That's a stupid solution. Besides if us gays stole your women you wouldn't be left with any of the good looking ones. Be careful what you wish for.
Yes, fat people exude an odor of cellulite. They sweat more. They are unable to run as far as skinny people. They are unable to tie their own shoelaces. They ruin car seats. They.... Well, you get the point. Tall people are taller than short people. They ask the short people "How do my nuts smell?" Fat people like big girls. Less chance of hurting a fattie, in the event of a roll-over. And, it seems that an unhealthy amount of good looking girls are already drawn to homos, they are called "fag-hags", and they operate under the delusion that they can fix a homo. They can sense the faulty wiring. Women are more sensitive than men. It's one of the defining traits of REAL women. Something that no LBGT can emulate.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
i mae perfect sence... your the one who is confuscing
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...please don't insult African Americans.
SSM is illegal in Nigeria.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They weigh less and an airline has proposed weighing passengers to determine equal fares.
Hell, yeah. And just think, when an airliner nosedives into the ocean, due to weight issues, those fat people will float a lot easier than the poor skinny people, who'll have to swim harder than the fatties who caused the crash. Unfair, I say.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us here against gay marriage are not against people being gay whether you were born that way or had surgery to change into it. Like Bono's daughter that changed from Lesbian to straight with surgery and her/his girlfriend that went from Lesbian to straight without surgery.
"It's a miracle"
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet, the analogy still prevailed in court before a seated judge.
and you, an internet stranger, proclaims it as invalid. yeah. sure. we're buying every word you type pal.
LOL
Oh, my little nerk, you're wrong. In fact, SCOTUS is trying, right now, to get out from under this whole issue. When they do, the overturning of Prop 8 is going to be re-examined. Ho ho ho. It will re-appear as another Voter Initiative, and be upheld. That is when we are going to demand, from you and yours, a most fitting apology. Will wait for this to play out. With much glee.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"It's a miracle"
what happened in your life to make you hate so much
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice try. We are not forcing the definition of that word, you are chiseling it open, to all. Reducing its meaning, by allowing any to lay claim to it, like allowing all the illegal aliens (I refuse to call them "Guest Workers") to call themselves "American Citizens". Wrong move, there, pal. And, using the word "scares". A little too much, LOL, we are not scared, do not attempt to feel superior through such childish means... Did it make you feel all big, bad and strong? Pictured us all in the corner, cowering? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
Mighty D has spoken! Too Funny.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You see, now that Obammy got what he wanted, you are going to discover that your darling politicos are not trustworthy. Ho ho ho. The pandering is over. To quote X-Box:"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLO..........LOL.......lol... .......heh"
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok for one you need to know the difference. I am gay I was born a male and like men. I am in no way like a transgender person. I like my body and my penis and would never choose to be a woman or have it cut off. We are grouped into a category you might as well call other but we are all really separate groups based on what and who we like. So what do you propose 2 gay men that are in love and want to spend their lives together do to achieve the same societal standard as a male/female couple?
Nothing. Just live together. That's been the answer, until now.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sorry but i believe in equallity to bad the haters don't... guess that's why they are lonely

“"Not A Good Reason"”

Since: Jul 11

Key West Fla.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Fragile"? Laughable attempt to feel superior. Your marriage HAS been damaged, you're just too dense to realize it. Must be a little too difficult to notice it, from up on high...
Then please list the ways same sex marriage has damaged his marriage or anybody else's for that matter! Can't wait for this and please make these reasons one's that actually do and not the usual B.S. you're so famous for bigot boy! Talk about dense,you're at best laughable and at worst a major dic! Notice what,your fantom reasons?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about PEOPLE. Get the point. No 2 PEOPLE should have anyone tell them they can't be together based on race or gender or any other reason or difference. None of which can be chosen by the PERSON.
Misdirection. Chongo Tactic #......Oh well, I forgot which tactic it is, but we aren't telling you that you cannot be together. We are telling you that you cannot call yourselves "Married", any more than Chongo can call itself human, or sentient. Any more than any of us can call ourselves "The Pope". People just know the difference between the real McCoy, and imposters.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty D has spoken! Too Funny.
if your for equal rights.. why do you bash those in favor of it
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to respond to my points, don't. "Playground bully...."?????
Yeah, you big meanie.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nothing. Just live together. That's been the answer, until now.
well the answer for the future is marriage.. i love equallity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,241 - 163,260 of199,107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 36 min Get Right or Get Left 7,326
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr jef helms 15,674
mobile home parks mismanagement, crime. (Jan '11) 11 hr POOHMNGR 12
Temecula: Three men arrested in connection with... Mon cuntakinte 6
Single men in Hemet Mon Chris 12
Section 8 people Mon Right 9
Front Yard Junk Sun Right 9
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••