Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186805 Apr 5, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. We want equality. Just as blacks had their own bathrooms, drinking fountains etc. yes they had their own bathrooms and water to drink but they also just wanted equality. Just as you want to say we can have civil unions we want marriage. It's the same principal. 40 years from now you will look just as stupid as those that were for their civil rights.
I learned this in 1st grade, hope it helps:
Principle ends in "le", just like ru"le"..."the principal has a principle"
And...
Principal ends in "pal", "the princi"pal" is my pal".
Don't say that I never helped ya...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186806 Apr 5, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support and when we get married you and your wife will be invited.
I want you to videotape the ensuing fight between Big D and Frankie, for Youtube, you also said you'd invite him, and I'll bet that the fur will fly, when they get a couple of drinks in them.... My money's on the guy in the wheelchair.
I'm giving 4:1 odds.... Make sure that you give them both plenty of whiskey...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186807 Apr 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the word Liberal too, as in our radical liberal founders.
lots of words have changed meanings
Awful doesn’t mean anything close to what it originally meant, a beautiful sunset would fill a person with awe.
Yeah, like "homophobe" used to mean a self-hating homo, because that was the way it was. Now, it has been hijacked.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186808 Apr 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As proud as I can be, it bothers me that someone cannot make the right decision, until it personally affects them or someone in their immediate family.
These are supposed to be our representatives, it should not have to happen within their own family for them to empathize with the people they represent.
But I should probably only growl about that under my breath, a win is a win.
They are nothing, but a bunch of soft-bellied hypocrites, changing their tunes, for some bias. They change their tunes for purposes of keeping the peace with their mixed-up kids. They have no business using their personal lives to legislate. Remember the saying "Leave your personal life at home"?.....Yeah, that's EXACTLY what that meant.(Nods, while saying) "....Yeah, that's right, at home!".

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#186809 Apr 5, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lililth, we know. You have also threatened to cut and slice anyone who says a bad word to your child. How's the school going?
I stopped going to school
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186810 Apr 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As proud as I can be, it bothers me that someone cannot make the right decision, until it personally affects them or someone in their immediate family.
These are supposed to be our representatives, it should not have to happen within their own family for them to empathize with the people they represent.
But I should probably only growl about that under my breath, a win is a win.
Oh, almost forgot...."Growl under my breath" my ass! You're glad to get any support, at any cost, even from the wishy-washy ones. You're cheering for any who show the least bit of wavering. Don't lie now. You're cheering for traitors, for those who lack the courage of their convictions.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186811 Apr 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it
Get the signatures for a ballot measure on those
please take video for You tube
I love the slippery slope arguments. Making Guns legal will lead to making personal atomic weapons legal... it is a slippery slope!
I want pictures of your goat before you propose
Poly is likely to happen at some point... I wont live long enough to worry about the others.
" Making Guns legal"....Oh my, did I miss something?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186812 Apr 5, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view is skewed. Blacks couldn't marry whites because you bible bumpers didnt want it how's that working for you?
I believe that it's not working.....for you, as it was Bible Thumpers that freed the slaves. If memory serves, both sides had them.(Sighs, while saying, ruefully)"....Yeah...... "
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#186813 Apr 5, 2013
After our Republican friends invaded our Southern States, they divided them into military districts. They then imposed their infamous 14th Amendment. The original intent of that legislation was to punish the defeated White Christian male by providing the means for the African to rule over him. It was not to "legalize" the "marriage" of two persons of the same SEX. Even so, we dog lovers gratefully applaud the unintended consequences.

Ronald
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186814 Apr 5, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie your absolutely right... It harms no hetero and only serves to strenghten the very things they claim it harms which leaves you with only one motive on there part... Hate!!
Damn, your logic is truly..........Baffling. Is that how you dance, all frenzied and crazy and shit?

Bellevue, WA

#186815 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Damn, your logic is truly..........Baffling. Is that how you dance, all frenzied and crazy and shit?
honey this girl rocks the house
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186816 Apr 5, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are skinny people different than fat people? Are tall people different than short. Do some men like big girls as opposed to small. Do some people like mushrooms and some don't. It's all preference. Just as I am attracted to men. Not all men I also have my preference as to a type just as a straight man does to a certain type of women. You can't "choose" what you like or are attracted to. So stop trying to say being gay is a choice. It's not. I was married to a woman and tried to live up to society's expectations. I was unhappy because I wasn't being true to myself or my feelings. You would rather have all gay men marry women and have unhealthy marriages. That's a stupid solution. Besides if us gays stole your women you wouldn't be left with any of the good looking ones. Be careful what you wish for.
Yes, fat people exude an odor of cellulite. They sweat more. They are unable to run as far as skinny people. They are unable to tie their own shoelaces. They ruin car seats. They.... Well, you get the point. Tall people are taller than short people. They ask the short people "How do my nuts smell?" Fat people like big girls. Less chance of hurting a fattie, in the event of a roll-over. And, it seems that an unhealthy amount of good looking girls are already drawn to homos, they are called "fag-hags", and they operate under the delusion that they can fix a homo. They can sense the faulty wiring. Women are more sensitive than men. It's one of the defining traits of REAL women. Something that no LBGT can emulate.

Bellevue, WA

#186817 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
i mae perfect sence... your the one who is confuscing
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186818 Apr 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...please don't insult African Americans.
SSM is illegal in Nigeria.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186819 Apr 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They weigh less and an airline has proposed weighing passengers to determine equal fares.
Hell, yeah. And just think, when an airliner nosedives into the ocean, due to weight issues, those fat people will float a lot easier than the poor skinny people, who'll have to swim harder than the fatties who caused the crash. Unfair, I say.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186820 Apr 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us here against gay marriage are not against people being gay whether you were born that way or had surgery to change into it. Like Bono's daughter that changed from Lesbian to straight with surgery and her/his girlfriend that went from Lesbian to straight without surgery.
"It's a miracle"
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186821 Apr 5, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet, the analogy still prevailed in court before a seated judge.
and you, an internet stranger, proclaims it as invalid. yeah. sure. we're buying every word you type pal.
LOL
Oh, my little nerk, you're wrong. In fact, SCOTUS is trying, right now, to get out from under this whole issue. When they do, the overturning of Prop 8 is going to be re-examined. Ho ho ho. It will re-appear as another Voter Initiative, and be upheld. That is when we are going to demand, from you and yours, a most fitting apology. Will wait for this to play out. With much glee.

Bellevue, WA

#186822 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"It's a miracle"
what happened in your life to make you hate so much
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186823 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Nice try. We are not forcing the definition of that word, you are chiseling it open, to all. Reducing its meaning, by allowing any to lay claim to it, like allowing all the illegal aliens (I refuse to call them "Guest Workers") to call themselves "American Citizens". Wrong move, there, pal. And, using the word "scares". A little too much, LOL, we are not scared, do not attempt to feel superior through such childish means... Did it make you feel all big, bad and strong? Pictured us all in the corner, cowering? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
Mighty D has spoken! Too Funny.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186824 Apr 5, 2013
You see, now that Obammy got what he wanted, you are going to discover that your darling politicos are not trustworthy. Ho ho ho. The pandering is over. To quote X-Box:"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLO..........LOL.......lol... .......heh"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Supervisors deny development in Rei... 6 hr Hemet cleanup dept 1
Cost of School District Unification Remains a C... Thu Victim 1
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Wed whoever 46
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Chris 35
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Nov 24 PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court Nov 24 unknown 4
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Nov 24 Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match