Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,601 - 162,620 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Pleasent

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Good choice, keep religion out of the office place.

Because of her choice to wear a headscarf, Samia Kaddour, a Muslim, has all but abandoned trying to land a government job in France.

Soon, some private sector jobs could be off limits, too.

With real French citizen's abiding by the law, why change it for a few? In muslim country's if you didn't wear a scarf you would be put in prison.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my own thoughts and don't need to cut and paste the same ones over and over like you.
You lie.

You didn't have your own thoughts, you threw out the standard gay twirl BS. That is why it didn't fit my assertions. That is why you are dumb found(ed)(pun intended).

I throw out the same thoughts because they are simple undeniable truths. Also known as reality.

And you have no answer.

LOL
2nd story dog

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

A wanted parolee allowed a Fontana police dog to jump out of a second-story window on March 31. 2013 Sunday, leaving the dog with head injuries.
Police sent the dog, Jaris, into a home in the 9500 block of Mango Avenue in Fontana about 12:30 p.m. when the suspect, Bryan Bills, 28, of Fontana.

When Jaris ran toward Bills, Bills allowed the dog to jump out of an open window.

The dog fell on his head on the concrete below, police said.

The dog suffered a large gash on his head. He was bleeding from his nose and staggering.

He is being examined by a veterinarian today.

The dog is old and needs glasses and could have been under the influence of drugs and or alcohol provided by the trainer, and investigation is underway.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You lie.

You didn't have your own thoughts, you threw out the standard gay twirl BS. That is why it didn't fit my assertions. That is why you are dumb found(ed)(pun intended).

I throw out the same thoughts because they are simple undeniable truths. Also known as reality.

And you have no answer.

LOL
The reality is that the abortion law was passed based on logic and women's rights just as the marriage law will so gays can have equal marriage rights. Keep preaching your hate. How does your god feel about you being a bigot?

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You lie.

And you have no answer.

LOL
You are the one without your own thoughts. You quote the bible and repeat things you have been told. Can you actually debate this topic without quoting scriptures and without using points that have been brainwashed into your thick skull. My first question to you if you can actually have a debate is.
Can you tell me what it is that gays actually want from this while gay marriage/rights debate?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
George.
Why not? The elderly self-interested "anti war" 60s 70s people (now in power) are too old to be drafted, even if revolutionary Government reinstates the draft.
Ronald
Hello Ronald.

I always enjoy your posts. Tell your honey I said Arf!

Frankie Rizzo.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one without your own thoughts. You quote the bible and repeat things you have been told. Can you actually debate this topic without quoting scriptures and without using points that have been brainwashed into your thick skull. My first question to you if you can actually have a debate is.
Can you tell me what it is that gays actually want from this while gay marriage/rights debate?
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective failure of the primary goal of evolution. Literally ''unmarriage'.

LOL
Two Twotts Tottu

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

`
It dont say nothing in the bible about wearing no tights. You has got a screw loose and wearing themn tights is not gone to help you much. The bible says that the oils is the way the truth and the light. That means that the battery is NOT in the bible and so electric fans that make some volts on mountains are the devils worship nad you are running around in them tights for no good earthly reason as that is all you can think about which is runnin around in tights. Man, boy you sure got a problem with them tights as nobody wants to see you in them and god dont allow and the guldang famly next doors dog wont like it neither. SO stop running around like a full up fool in them tights. Just trying to help.
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that the abortion law was passed based on logic and women's rights just as the marriage law will so gays can have equal marriage rights. Keep preaching your hate. How does your god feel about you being a bigot?
Are you the plainly obvious Gay, who dresses and talks like a woman or are you more descrete about it in public?
Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the plainly obvious Gay, who dresses and talks like a woman or are you more descrete about it in public?
Are you the typical fat cottage cheesed ass bacon eating country thunder thighed country hefer or are you able to wear a girdle and hope no one notices you break sidewalks as you walk?
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just plain WRONG!!! When you have same sex couples together its like trying to drive a vehicle with no wheels. It just doesn't work!!!!! You want scientific facts not religous, well here you go EVOLUTION, a man was not meant to mate with another man, and a woman was not meant to mate with another woman! That back door you have is for excremating! Nothing was intended to go IN only OUT! If everyone in the world was a homo humanity would seize and die! And when it comes to s.s couples adopting kids, well in all honesty I would rather see a child in a loving home than in an orphanage. But what do you think that does to a child to only have 2 dads or 2 moms? Not one of each how it is meant to be!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the typical fat cottage cheesed ass bacon eating country thunder thighed country hefer or are you able to wear a girdle and hope no one notices you break sidewalks as you walk?
Naah. She's not your type.

She's way out of your league salami-tits.

Too funny!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm well toned.lol. Not fat at all:) You woudn't even know I had 2 kids. I was very athletic in school and I still exercise so I have that "yoga" body as you would say:) And F.Y.I most country people aren't fat we all work hard:) Physical work keeps us in shape:) Not like most of the citiots who sit behind a desk all day and don't do anything other than stare at a computer screen. All those celebrity idiots look so good from their personal trainers, they need the help because they're to damn stupid to know how to do anything on their own. So when I see that it makes me feel even better about myself because I've kept this body all on my own:) really without even trying!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. She's not your type.
She's way out of your league salami-tits.
Too funny!
Salami-tits? What Dan is a girl? Oh, I see, she/he is a lesbian her birth name is problably something delicously white trash like Crystal or Brittney! Hey "Dan" are you one of those big butchy brauds of whome actually looks like a man until you take your shirt off? Do you also have a trashy tattoo on your leg and a peircing under your lower lip?
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Statistics show that most gays suffered from sexual abuse as a child. The trauma caused a complex to develope and therefor the mindset became corrupt. In most cases it's a coping mechanism!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

To one of my previous posts please excuse the extra L I put in probably!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ronald.
I always enjoy your posts. Tell your honey I said Arf!
Frankie Rizzo.
Frankie Rizzo.

Thanks. My honey told me to tell you he sends his most sincere Bow Wows.

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>The koreans!
as a race? what do you ahve against South Korea?
Flounder

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Eat fish, live longer?

Healthday // Health day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Salami-tits? What Dan is a girl? Oh, I see, she/he is a lesbian her birth name is problably something delicously white trash like Crystal or Brittney! Hey "Dan" are you one of those big butchy brauds of whome actually looks like a man until you take your shirt off? Do you also have a trashy tattoo on your leg and a peircing under your lower lip?
No, Dan is a man with big floppy salami-tits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Donny B 7,921
HEMET GAYS! new2this 3 hr umyeah 4
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 4 hr umyeah 474
The Waterfalls (May '09) 4 hr hiker2 17
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) 13 hr michelle 58
gays 18 hr Hemetthebeast 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr matches lighters 15,961

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE