Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#185882 Mar 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
First, its not a single book, but rather a collection of different types of writtings, letters, poetry, laws, history, etc. "ta biblia".
Second, it is not all fiction.
Third, it was written over a 1500 give or take year period by different authors, in different times and places, and in several languages.
Lastly your view can be just as ignorant as someone who takes it literally.
In other words you just believe the parts that donít have any impact on you. What a joke.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#185883 Mar 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>In other words you just believe the parts that don’t have any impact on you. What a joke.
Exactly!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185884 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the 1,138 rights that straight couples have that gay couples don't. It's not the word we are fighting for.
1,138? List 'em.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185885 Mar 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought, you canít respond to my question, hypocritical hater.
What was your question hypocrite hater?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185886 Mar 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't.
Yes I do!

Nana Nana Nana!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185887 Mar 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially her, if she actually existed.
Reported! Off topic hate!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#185888 Mar 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not that I find it appealing." - Cultural conditioning.
How about this scenario. A brother and sister who never knew each other fall in love not knowing they are related. They later find out. What should they do?
Incest marriage should be allowed. It will be so extremely rare that it's almost guaranteed those against it will never have to be offended by the sight of a happy incestuous family.
Same with consensual adult poly marriage. Won't hurt anyone. Those against it will probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
"Not that I find it appealing."
You haven't met my sister!

Two (or more) consenting adults. None of my business, or yours. Unless you're one of the consenting adults.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185889 Mar 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you just believe the parts that donít have any impact on you. What a joke.
Reported! Bullying.
Anonymous

Nassau, NY

#185890 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!
jared b 8s some weenies!;)

Milwaukee

#185891 Mar 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>1,138? List 'em.
It does not allow that much text in a post. You have google look it up. I found it. Wasn't very hard.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185892 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!
Reported! Ganging up on another poster! Off topic bullying!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185893 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suggest you go into therapy and have a professional try and work out your problem, I can guarantee there are smokin hot babes out there tthat you are not related to, there sunshine!
Loosen up toots. Have some fun. Jesus likes it when you're having fun and happy.

Milwaukee

#185894 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>jared b 8s some weenies!;)
Are you 12? Can you hold an educated debate or discussion without resorting to high school antics?

Milwaukee

#185895 Mar 31, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>jared b 8s some weenies!;)
You are probably jealous that I give better head than you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185896 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not allow that much text in a post. You have google look it up. I found it. Wasn't very hard.
1,138, eh?

Are you sure it's not 1,137? You're not exaggerating are you?

I think you should be able to marry your boyfriend. I also think if someone wants to marry more than one guy he should be allowed to also. That second part gets me much hate. Why?

Milwaukee

#185897 Mar 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Loosen up toots. Have some fun. Jesus likes it when you're having fun and happy.
You are a hypocrite if you report only those you disagree with bug not those you don't. Oh no report this too. Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185898 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably jealous that I give better head than you?
I heard that from guys who know. Women say the best head is another woman too. It's very logical.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185899 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12? Can you hold an educated debate or discussion without resorting to high school antics?
She's loosening up. Like I suggested. Having some fun. You should too.

Happy Easter, Fruitcake! WOO HOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185900 Mar 31, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite if you report only those you disagree with bug not those you don't. Oh no report this too. Lol
Reported! Lying! Bullying!

Relax sourpuss.

Milwaukee

#185901 Mar 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>1,138, eh?

Are you sure it's not 1,137? You're not exaggerating are you?

I think you should be able to marry your boyfriend. I also think if someone wants to marry more than one guy he should be allowed to also. That second part gets me much hate. Why?
When you get married its to your life partner whether that's gay or straight. If there were ever more than 2 allowed in a marriage it would cause power struggle problems when one passes. With 2 there is no issue as far as that goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch 20 hr EastEndResident 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... 23 hr EastEndResident 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Diamond valley middle school Sep 25 Hopeing this is n... 1
Review: Hemet Eye Care Center Of Optometry (Oct '13) Sep 21 hi5432j 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]