Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#184026 Mar 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical " ( http://students.cis.uab.edu/keaira89/Statisti... )
So, with a full 86.7% of women who got abortions claiming a Christian affiliations, do you still believe that "Christians" won't have abortions?
You say that they would never have abortions and yet here are the figures that show differently. And there's always that "out" for them. You know, the one that allows them to abort a child who has mental or physical disabilities.
You've spent years on these forums telling us that gays are mentally deformed--genetic mistakes.
You're either being a liar or naļve when you say "Christians won't abort potentially gay fetuses."
Something doesn't sound right. What are the percentages of various self identified Christian women of various denominational backgrounds, who are pregnant, and don't have abortions? Clearly the number is much higher. What percentage of those abortions are for "physical and/or mental disabilities" reasons?
HorderS

La Puente, CA

#184028 Mar 21, 2013
Once again we have the (stupid) RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party wackO's to thank for the latest US Government Shut Down
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#184029 Mar 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
GE is a law school now, eh? Mkay..... I already know you didn't go to law school.
then why were you talking about my clients the other day?

are you a total liar or just totally skitzo?
I know, its both...

So what did you do at GE, skitzo?

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#184030 Mar 21, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the half of it.
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888
Sit back and enjoy the crazy. google her you'll see
Crazy, arrogant troll.

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#184031 Mar 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you have an argument related to the issue that shows your intelligence, rather than simply simple personal judgments of those who do have a reasoned argument?
Come on, give us your best shot.
Snicker.
You call your arguments reasonable and they are not. Someone calls this out, you cannot accept that.

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#184032 Mar 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is, the only hope for homosexual survival IS Christians!
Oh please... you call this a reasoned argument???
None of this changes the fact that the proof keeps coming in that homosexuality is a sexual defect.
That is not a fact, that is inaccurate.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#184036 Mar 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Something doesn't sound right. What are the percentages of various self identified Christian women of various denominational backgrounds, who are pregnant, and don't have abortions? Clearly the number is much higher. What percentage of those abortions are for "physical and/or mental disabilities" reasons?
I would imagine that if you subtracted the percentage of women (by faith) who got abortions from 100%, then you would have the percentage of women (by faith) who did not get abortions.

For example, if Catholic women account for 31.3% of abortions, then 69.7% of Catholic women didn't get abortions.

And I have no idea as to how many of those abortions were related to possible physical/mental disabilities.

The point of my post was to show Kimare that "Christians" may get abortions if they are able to someday determine if the fetus they are carrying may turn out to be gay.

He claims they will not.

He insists they would never have an abortion; even they find out their fetus might turn out gay.

I call "Bull Shit".
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#184037 Mar 21, 2013
xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Sold any CU packages lately?
nope, but I hear the demand for CU's in NJ is still there...

so, how many names do you post under and will any of them tell me what you claim to have done for GE fraud-boy?
Waxed

La Puente, CA

#184038 Mar 21, 2013
Some one has removed all the posted comments from September 12, 2012 to March 15, 2013.

"Has Rafael Perez caused your business harm"

This is a TRUE statement, just ask the business he has run out of town, but not all his doing, since he is a boot-licking boy for D. Wayne Leech, hris Jeffers, Jeff Kugel, the entire Glendora city council:

Judy Nelson

Gene Murabito

Karen Davis

Joseph Santoro

Douglas Tessitor

There are a few more to be posted later.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#184039 Mar 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie, you did.
That is why I provided a link to your previous post, while you have not.
And the link you provided proved you lied!
That's what's so funny.
And you don't have the 'nads to admit you made a mistake.
That's what's so pathetic.
akpilot wrote:
Poor Rose, so desperately wants to be relevant.
You claim I'm not relevant, but lady, you protest way too much!
LOLSER!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#184040 Mar 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical " ( http://students.cis.uab.edu/keaira89/Statisti... )
So, with a full 86.7% of women who got abortions claiming a Christian affiliations, do you still believe that "Christians" won't have abortions?
You say that they would never have abortions and yet here are the figures that show differently. And there's always that "out" for them. You know, the one that allows them to abort a child who has mental or physical disabilities.
You've spent years on these forums telling us that gays are mentally deformed--genetic mistakes.
You're either being a liar or naļve when you say "Christians won't abort potentially gay fetuses."
I'm sorry, but a Christian would never kill an innocent person. If they did, they violate a fundamental principle of Christianity. A Christian woman killing her unborn child would be the worst of that truth.

You have made the assertion that many claim to be Christians and are not. I would suggest this is an example. Or do you disagree?

Moreover, I have never said homosexuals are mentally deformed. You lie. Again.

A true Christian will not murder an innocent child. For any reason.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#184041 Mar 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I blew your smoke away, and now you are farting more BS to cover your ass.
You claimed Christians would abort. They don't. You lied.
Christians abort.
Who do you think you are fooling?
BTW, do you think your parents wished they had aborted you?
:)
KiMare wrote:
The fact of the matter is, the only hope for homosexual survival IS Christians! They have proved that over and over with the fight to protect any unborn child.
A child has 46 chromosomes.
How many do you have?
KiMare wrote:
None of this changes the fact that the proof keeps coming in that homosexuality is a sexual defect. Just as every culture has long sensed. Epi-marker mistakes will simply soon confirm the fact.
By the way, you have carpet burns on your ass.
Smirk.
What percentage of parents get an abortion when they find out their "child" is a monster mutation?
LOL!
j roybal rb1

Madera, CA

#184042 Mar 21, 2013
This should be an out rage! The voters of California have voted NO! Marriage is what! what dose it mean now ! GOD created marriage to, unite a man and a woman, history shows us in every culture marriage is holy. Well the bible dose say its going to get bad as Sodom and Gomorra. This proves it.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#184043 Mar 21, 2013
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/reasonsabo...

Why Do Women Have Abortions? 
       - a statistical breakdown*
 
Responses listed as primary reason           
 
   Social Reasons (given as primary reason)
      - Feels unready for child/responsibility 25%
      - Feels she can't afford baby 23%
      - Has all the children she wants/Other family responsibilities 19%
      - Relationship problem/Single motherhood 8%
      - Feels she isn't mature enough 7%
      - Interference with education/career plans 4%
      - Parents/Partner wants abortion <1%
      - Other reasons <6.5%
     TOTAL: 93%
(Approx.)

   "Hard Cases" (given as primary reason)
      - Mother's Health 4%
      - Baby may have health problem 3%
      - Rape or Incest <0.5%
   
    TOTAL:
 

7%
(Approx.)
 

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#184044 Mar 21, 2013
j roybal rb1 wrote:
This should be an out rage! The voters of California have voted NO! Marriage is what! what dose it mean now ! GOD created marriage to, unite a man and a woman, history shows us in every culture marriage is holy. Well the bible dose say its going to get bad as Sodom and Gomorra. This proves it.
God doesn't exist. The Constitution grants equal rights, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers. And how can anybody over about 4 years old believe that Sodom and Gomorrah story!?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#184045 Mar 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist. The Constitution grants equal rights, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers. And how can anybody over about 4 years old believe that Sodom and Gomorrah story!?
God does exist, you're proof he has a sense of humor. The Constitution has to be interpreted, and it treats naturalized citizens differently than American born, as it relates to qualification for the presidency.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#184046 Mar 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but a Christian would never kill an innocent person.
LOL! You idiot! Guess The Crusades never happened.
KiMare wrote:
If they did, they violate a fundamental principle of Christianity. A Christian woman killing her unborn child would be the worst of that truth.
You have made the assertion that many claim to be Christians and are not. I would suggest this is an example. Or do you disagree?
Moreover, I have never said homosexuals are mentally deformed. You lie. Again.
A true Christian will not murder an innocent child. For any reason.
Do monster mutations count?
:)
Caughts

La Puente, CA

#184049 Mar 21, 2013
Looks like another RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party member controlled city has paid the big price, AGAIN - those people just steal from the average tax payer left and right and righ in front of the police.

$860 million in overcharges are owed to some 270,000 Ohio businesses.

Judge rules that state workers' compensation fund ran up $860 million in overcharges over a decade.
Tom Pappas

Los Angeles, CA

#184050 Mar 21, 2013
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... you call this a reasoned argument???
<quoted text>
That is not a fact, that is inaccurate.
Pipe down, lesbo! You're letting your scissoring urges dictate your reasoning and logic.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#184051 Mar 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist. The Constitution grants equal rights, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers. And how can anybody over about 4 years old believe that Sodom and Gomorrah story!?
yaYaya, we all evolved from a puddle of crud. lol. If you knew anything about science and the odds of that happening you would change your tune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 4 hr freshout 30
OMG!! White trailer trash, what cities are they... (Dec '12) 7 hr Shannon25 33
Mountain view apartments on whittier WTF (Jun '11) 11 hr Chris 52
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... 19 hr Melissa C 2
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 19 hr Melissa C 12
young gay guys in hemet Wed blackman157 1
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Oct 28 onlymy3 88

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 30 at 9:45PM PDT

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]