Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,936

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Remember POWs And MIAs

Beacon, NY

#183714 Mar 18, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, you're obviously gay also. If someone keeps calling you out on it, there's usually a good reason. I don't change my name, unlike you. How many different names do you use? A bunch, I'm sure. All you closet cases love to hide your true self. It's ok for you to endorse homosexuality but not good enough for you to admit you're also gay. You're sad and pathetic.
Robert
Nah,wrong again moron! You see I believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay,and I've been married to the same women for 35 years with 3 grown kids! I have many gay friends who to the person are kind,decent,loving human beings and that's why I support them wholeheartedly! You on the other hand sound mighty suspiciously guilty and your self hatred is evident! What's the matter,feeling so guilty and filled with such self hatred that you have to stay in that closet and keep remodeling it to make people think your not gay? It's OK little buddy,come on out,you'll be surprised at all the help that's there from the gay community!So again,are you gay also,I see many people accusing you of it so your post says the same about you! Are you gay? LOL
Friend of Bill

United States

#183715 Mar 18, 2013
Remember POWs And MIAs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,wrong again moron! You see I believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay,and I've been married to the same women for 35 years with 3 grown kids! I have many gay friends who to the person are kind,decent,loving human beings and that's why I support them wholeheartedly! You on the other hand sound mighty suspiciously guilty and your self hatred is evident! What's the matter,feeling so guilty and filled with such self hatred that you have to stay in that closet and keep remodeling it to make people think your not gay? It's OK little buddy,come on out,you'll be surprised at all the help that's there from the gay community!So again,are you gay also,I see many people accusing you of it so your post says the same about you! Are you gay? LOL
Is your gay cousin gonna do you up the butt today?
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#183716 Mar 18, 2013
Friend of Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Is your gay cousin gonna do you up the butt today?
No,but he told me you asked him to and he also said you were so damn ugly he wouldn't even consider it! Man,you must be one ugly mother!
Friend of Bill

United States

#183717 Mar 18, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
No,but he told me you asked him to and he also said you were so damn ugly he wouldn't even consider it! Man,you must be one ugly mother!
Did you know the average gay male consumes 22.68 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis, kinda sick if you ask me?!?!
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#183718 Mar 18, 2013
Friend of Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the average gay male consumes 22.68 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis, kinda sick if you ask me?!?!
Gays sure don't but we know you sure do! 3 times TOPIX champ running now isn't it? Does mommy know you're up past your bedtime? School in the morning!
Friend of Bill

United States

#183719 Mar 18, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays sure don't but we know you sure do! 3 times TOPIX champ running now isn't it? Does mommy know you're up past your bedtime? School in the morning!
If you happen two see my buddy from Livermore, please tell him I said it's ok for him to come out of the closet and live his Chosen lifestyle as a gay man.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183720 Mar 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
Kimare...
Firstly, I doubt that any scientist ever said, "...a stubborn epi-marker from a parent may stick around and get passed on to an opposite-sex child, instilling Mom's fashion sense in Raul or Dad's baritone in Suzi."
Secondly, neither you nor I know for certain that epigenetics create homosexuality. For the time being it is a theory.
Thirdly, even if epigenetics do somehow play a role in making a child gay, that DOES NOT mean that the epi-gene "malfunctioned" in some way. For all you know, it could be just as natural as any other process that goes into creating human beings.
Fourth, you bring up the negative historical and cultural responses to gays--how one day you guys may be vindicated once you believe a "cure" (I use quotations to indicate how ridiculous such a concept is) is found.
As I said earlier, you're the kind of person who wants everyone to be the same. You want purity and harmony. You ARE Hitler.
In your narrow little world, there isn't any room for diversity. If a gay person pops up, you want to stamp him into non-existence by way of a scientific or religious cure.
Slave owners and segregationists also wanted a cure. They wanted those pesky blacks to know their place--to embrace their positions in life.
They prayed for it. They beat blacks into submission. They strung them up by their necks to set examples.
You are no different than any of them.
I don't say these things to be unkind. Rather, I say them to get your attention!
Fifth; to say that normally people want grandchildren is one of the most egotistical and self-centered comments you have made. Who gives a damn about what you may want? Once your children have become adults, it's simply none of your business how they proceed in life.
A TRUE parent loves their child REGARDLESS of how they turn out. A TRUE parent wants what their child wants; not what the parent wants.
And finally, you DO NOT quote what the scientists say. You're the one who has coined the terms "epi-marker defect" and "epi-marker mistake". You are the one who is putting words into scientist's mouths by saying that this epi-genetic theory represents a "birth defect".
Just because something is "abnormal" does not make it a mistake. Being red headed is "abnormal". Being left-handed is "abnormal". Being 6'10" is "abnormal". But these are not "birth defects".
A defect is something that negatively impacts a person's life. Being gay does not do that. Gay people exist all around your and carry on day-to-day lives without any trouble at all (except when they run into the likes of you).
You and people like you are the ones who try to characterize certain behaviors with a negative connotation.
Do you REALLY think that you glorify God when you attempt to marginalize gays and stir up anti-gay sentiment?
You judge us, even though you are commanded not to do so. You make conclusions about our lives, even though that is not the true Christian way.
Leave us alone. We're not bothering you. You're fighting a battle inside your head. No one is trying to "gay marry" you. No one is trying to convert you to homosexuality. We are not bothering you. Just let us live our lives and we'll all be much happier.
First, your argument isn't with me, take it up with MSNBC.

Second, everyone knows you have no argument when you resurrect Hitler and make ridiculous assertions about what I believe (slander).

Third, any true believer knows that love and truth are inseparable in the Christian faith. Again, if you were a professional social worker, you would understand the impact of denial.

Fourth, leave marriage and children alone. Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will not fix your unhappiness.

Smile.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#183721 Mar 18, 2013
Well its about freakin time these bigots finally woke up, and got a freakin job. If a man wants to marry another man i totally support that w all my heart and soul. Don't try to tell me what gay ppl can or can't do!!! These morons make me wanna throw up but I can't because I got a lot more threads I gotta let loose on, plus most of them are also about GAY RIGHTS DAMNIT!!!!!!....just wait til tomorrow u damn bigots ill be back to unleash a fiery hell that until tomorrow u could of only dreamt of.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183722 Mar 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again... Trying to sound all scientific. And you always seem to fail.
When you look up the term "epi marker abnormalities" this is what you get on google "No results found for "epi marker abnormalities".
Please stick to what you know best. You have already proven multiple times that you're no scientist; that you don't know what you're talking about.
You so badly and unsuccessfully attempt to explain these THEORIES that you only end up repeatedly making a fool of yourself.
Normally, things that aren't normal, are abnormal. This is why scientists are trying to understand homosexuality. It is also why no culture in human history has fully accepted homosexuality as normal.

How are you going to understand scientific information if you can't understand something as simple as that???

Snicker.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#183723 Mar 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally, things that aren't normal, are abnormal. This is why scientists are trying to understand homosexuality. It is also why no culture in human history has fully accepted homosexuality as normal.
How are you going to understand scientific information if you can't understand something as simple as that???
Snicker.
I'm on a fake profile here because I'm pretty sure the real ricardo fire annoys everyone on this forum. I just got done reading your arguments w this other person and I gotta say I would usually never get involved in someone else's beef, but this person is owning u so bad its pretty funny. You're not on the same intelligence level so y r u trying to sound intelligent. U think that by writing smile or snicker at the end of ur post that somehow it makes it better? U sound like u have a very low self-esteem and ur trying ur hardest to prove that you're right, but deep down inside u know that you're totally being owned. You're beef isn't w this other person, its with yourself homie. What about u is so insignificant, that other peoples sexuality, and rights threaten who u r? U should probably think hard about what is the actual root of your insecurities, and figure out how you're going to change that.

Snicker (nah jk I'm not as insecure as u r....Smile haha)
Robsan5

United States

#183724 Mar 18, 2013
Remember POWs And MIAs wrote:
<quoted text>Nah,wrong again moron! You see I believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay,and I've been married to the same women for 35 years with 3 grown kids! I have many gay friends who to the person are kind,decent,loving human beings and that's why I support them wholeheartedly! You on the other hand sound mighty suspiciously guilty and your self hatred is evident! What's the matter,feeling so guilty and filled with such self hatred that you have to stay in that closet and keep remodeling it to make people think your not gay? It's OK little buddy,come on out,you'll be surprised at all the help that's there from the gay community!So again,are you gay also,I see many people accusing you of it so your post says the same about you! Are you gay? LOL
You've been in the closet that long? Sweet. But you really do need to come out. It'd be a big weight lifted off your heart. As for me, I'm not in the closet, stupid, I'm openly gay. Come on out and play. LOL.

Robert
TEEPARTY FOREVER TEAPARTY

Sonoma, CA

#183726 Mar 18, 2013
I Love my PARTY. The Teaparty will support gays and lesbains doing what they need to do as long as dress right and you join us and agree to stopping all the damn give-aways and recognize the nTEAPARTY as the savior of the HOME land. When we dump the giveaway buffet out and force all the old sick bums to do the work they are given instead of waiting for $$$ and Drs and pilss ans surgery and godless social security and evil education above your given station in life and stop taxing the top dogs as they are top dogs cause they are top dogs. Once we have the whyte house back and the vote is in the bag, then no more free stuff ever. That is gods will. We will pass nothing nothing nothing until 2017 when we are back forever. Arm everyone and then we are equal. We need to see the election results on this pope thing.
TWP

Iowa Park, TX

#183727 Mar 18, 2013
TEEPARTY FOREVER TEAPARTY wrote:
I Love my PARTY...
That is gods will...
Oh Bob...

This is SO pathetic...!

You just never get tired of pretending...

Do you Bob...?

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183728 Mar 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
So now you're a world culture expert, eh? Fat chance.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183729 Mar 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a world culture expert, eh? Fat chance.
It all boils down to hate

They want to deny rights to anyone they hate

but they sure dont want me to have tha same right to deny rights to people I hate.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183730 Mar 18, 2013
RicardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on a fake profile here because I'm pretty sure the real ricardo fire annoys everyone on this forum. I just got done reading your arguments w this other person and I gotta say I would usually never get involved in someone else's beef, but this person is owning u so bad its pretty funny. You're not on the same intelligence level so y r u trying to sound intelligent. U think that by writing smile or snicker at the end of ur post that somehow it makes it better? U sound like u have a very low self-esteem and ur trying ur hardest to prove that you're right, but deep down inside u know that you're totally being owned. You're beef isn't w this other person, its with yourself homie. What about u is so insignificant, that other peoples sexuality, and rights threaten who u r? U should probably think hard about what is the actual root of your insecurities, and figure out how you're going to change that.
It's not about "other people's sexuality", but rather what is in the best interest of society as a whole. Legally redefining marriage undermines that. If SSM was an integral part of human societal organization and structure it would have appeared long before now, and would have deep sustained historical roots. It does not. It does demonstrate the extent to which marriage has declined both in the U.S., and in the West.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#183731 Mar 18, 2013
RicardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..that's why I am registered so you trolls will be exposed. Did I hurt your feelings that much? lol

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#183732 Mar 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk the majority of society. The Constitution promises all equal rights. Do you understand that so far? And you morons keep saying it's just about "the benefits and insurance benefits". Well, if that were the case, gay people would just marry a friend of the opposite sex.
No it doesn't. If it did, both native born, and naturalized, citizens would be eligible to run for president. That is one example.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#183733 Mar 18, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question. Do you think reproduction is the ONE and ONLY State interest in marriage?
I think it is the only reason marriage is recognized in the first place. Any other reason is secondary to that. Now before you start ranting about the infertile, elderly, and other possible non procreative pairings being married, as somehow proof that marriage isn't about procreation, or the state still allows them to marry.....remember it doesn't change the fact that human reproduction is sexual .
Horse hills

La Puente, CA

#183734 Mar 18, 2013
Did I mention thatSteve Herfert of West Covina, California city councilman who used offensive RACISTS language live during a Feburary 05, 2013 city council meeting is a life long hardcore GOP, Republican an Tea Party Member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Hello 5,067
kim 2 hr Hmt street drivers 5
Editorial: Hemet ends long tradition, outsource... 4 hr Hemet Native 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr pies 15,993
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 9 hr hemet 7
Anyone hearing the damm alarm by hemet mall , b... 10 hr hmt cali 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Riverside County was issued at September 16 at 3:29PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••