Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,167

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Fragged

Covina, CA

#183122 Mar 11, 2013
Glendora, California once again has it's backside KICKED all over the justice system.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_22754...

Glendora's city council likes to thumb it's nose at justice
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183123 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What good a simple man with nothing special about you offer emotionally to your children? Does ya wife find ya boring and nothing to? Realised over the years how ya cannot just bond cause you got nothing?
You were too right to say you weren't special!
I never claimed there was anything special about me, you are just making that up.

I am bonded very closely with my children and grandchildren, they were raised in loving environments, we taught them tolerance and acceptance of others different than themselves.

Hopefully your children will also grow up and beyond the terrible parenting they receive.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183126 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, I know you said that there was nothing special about you! That is the point! You realise you are a plain useless being don't you? If so, what could you offer anything except making a cloned superficial view of your children through the democratic ways?
Even if you could bond with your kids, all you have managed to do is develope them to be emotionally dry sods like you who have nothing special about them!
Pathetic imbecile nutjob!
Monthly reporting of Month end closing has been superseded by the 8:15 which already documents this on a daily basis.

You come on here making wild and unsubstantiated claims about other peopleís children, thought I would return the favor

Children are pretty resilient, hopefully yours will grow beyond your shallow and terrible parenting

My children are grown and successful, and having children of their own, passing on our teachings of love and generosity and tolerance.

They are special to me, and to one another, but I assume that is true of most children that do not have hateful and intolerant parents like you

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#183129 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, oral sex is not sex, it is only a part of sexuality. But gays sexuality is not complete, since it does not have sex.
Put the crack pipe down, Leroy.

I can assure you that when I do someone, it is nothing short of complete.
im gay

San Leandro, CA

#183130 Mar 11, 2013
san francisco is offering again sex changes for people who were abducted into sex cults and prostitution rings ..........also people who are in same sex marriages might want their idenity back ...also cia was offering sex chnages to employees on assignment if their boss was fired or program shut down cia employees might be stuck with a sex change they didnt want.....same sex marriages for people who were forced into sex changes and are still abtrracted to the opposite sex....even tho they had a sex change
Fragged

Covina, CA

#183132 Mar 11, 2013
Glendora, California just can't catch a break.

One lawsuit after another
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#183134 Mar 11, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The person I responded to wrote that to me.... and you jumped in to call me vile.
you are...
that you drag the same from other people is no defense although in your deluded mind i bet it is...

you are vile and a fraud...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183136 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
SILENCE!
You donít get to order anyone around, you are not any kind of authority.
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#183137 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile.
I do not agree at all.

The individual who is Xavier/Fankie/Mona/Ida,(and all the other names he uses to judge his own posts with) is a first class vile loser.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183138 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile.
You are vile, but hopefully your children will outgrow your small mindedness and hatred.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#183142 Mar 11, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought that back in the day, you blew an average of six black men a day at ten dollars a pop.
So what you're saying is he couldn't out do your average of blowing and tossing salad for 60 homeless men in dire need of a bath per day for free.
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#183144 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile. Its too simple.
No you are simple.
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#183146 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Big D's sock puppet, trying to deflect the insults I said to you to try to get even with me without looking stupid?
I don't know what you mean. You said gays are vile and that makes you a stupid idiot. That's all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183147 Mar 11, 2013
Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are simple.
I was thinking vile
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183148 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Big D's sock puppet, trying to deflect the insults I said to you to try to get even with me without looking stupid?
It is obvious to everyone what you are, and how pathetic and hateful a person you are.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183149 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We have authority over kids.
Fortunately you do not have authority over mine, I would tell my children and grandchildren to ignore such a sad pathetic person.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#183152 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is bad!
We donít need to cater to your minority hate filled opinion anymore. Same Sex marriage will continue to become accepted in ours and many other nations.

We can just hope someday you rise to the level of a human being, become a decent person, instead of what you currently are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183156 Mar 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is hunk, children in default family situations already have MORE assistance then children in the natural family setting.
All of this begs the issue; At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective contradiction of the primary goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.
All of the necessary and deserved rights and protections are available through civil unions.
Moreover, if homosexuals want validation of their orientation, establish your own relational identity without imposing an imposter relationship on marriage. Even a child can see the difference. Especially if one couple is mom and dad. The only natural ones they will ever have.
Smile.
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of "hunk" these days as "m'lady Natural" my legal domestic partner decided that if I really valued our life together I'd deal with my health to insure I was around a few more years. Not only am I down to 140 pounds from th 240 I'd been for years but that womyn of mine had me traipsing the side of a mountain yesterday in snowshoes.
Anyway, opinion are like buttholes etc, really bored with opinions that my life and living have blown the hell out of the validity of anyway, but a lot more interested in your personal gender identity and what you chose to do with it...., a lot less radical, not politically focused, and really getting beyond the entire idea of my biological trappings being the definer of my quintessential being. Really, what is the inherent basis of gender identiy, what's left when you are removed from the arbitrary definition mandated by social convention? Indeed, what is it to be human, especilly with the possibility to genetically manipulating humans for other environments might mean our phyiology is radically different than our present form in which we impute our human identity. Be interested in how you dealt with such issues in terms of your ambiguity.
Glad you are dealing with your health issues. The weight struggle only increases with age.

I'm bored with opinions too, that is why I focus on posting facts. It is that 'gorilla grip' on reality that is the primary reason I have thrived with my mutations.

As to your curiosity, I'm happy to comply. I have the DNA of both a male and female (genetic chimera), however, my vagina is none functioning. My parents decided to raise me as a male (initially unaware of the DNA condition). In hind site, that was a good choice.

In appearance and behavior, I am masculine, but interestingly, lesbians tend to hit on me. When I am around a lesbian couple, it has created some 'difficult' situations... The best I can relate it to is how many women are very attracted to gay men.

Frankly, while I have serious genetic issues, I think homosexuals have a much more difficult cross to bear. Sexual attraction is very strong in most cases. I assume my brain DNA is male, and have a healthy heterosexual attraction. Having said that, as difficult as it is, I think the better option for homosexuals is to pursue as best they can a heterosexual lifestyle.

My experience with transgendered is that sex-change is rarely satisfying. I think that is a key reason main stream medical facilities stopped performing the change. Hence, I have the same opinion about dealing with the condition.

My assumption is that you are very close to transgendered if you are as butch as you indicate. What do you attribute your 'mellowing' to, if I understand you correctly?

Thanks.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#183157 Mar 11, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No bother, buddy...
http://arewelivinginthelastdays.com/news/vid/...
Watch the one with Rep John Haller.
Well, Randy, what I think should happen ....classified.... followed by a period of ... classified.... and when we're done with that we'll move on to ... classified...

I did like the one bit where he said something about "flesh eating "classified." If only they were all that transparent.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#183158 Mar 11, 2013
If we had an Amendment that defines marriage as one man and one woman for the US Constitution, the court wouldn't have to bother with Walker's flawed ruling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 2 hr Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 2 hr Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) 22 hr fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Fri SJ THEBOy 9
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri lupita garcia 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Fri Chris 2
bums on bikes Thu kmnine 5

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match