Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,984)

Showing posts 159,661 - 159,680 of200,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He married a woman because he couldn't marry a man???? His life is miserable so he wants to make someone else's life miserable and a lie. Really compassionate creatures.
LOL. Stupid on so many levels. First or all, judging all gay men based on the actions of one.
Second, it takes two to tango. The woman wasn't forced to marry him. Odds are she knew.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No one forced the queer to marry. He did that all on his own.
Oh really? And you've never felt peer pressure to get married?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He married his wife, not a "straight". He must have loved her on some level. The state recognized their marriage because it composition was no different than any other marriage of husband and wife.
P.s. I didnít mean to jump on your case earlier, but the whole "marriage is for making babies" argument just pisses me off. It could not be farther from the truth.

One of my daughters is incapable of having children for medical reasons, and to think anyone would belittle her marriage to her husband because "marriage is only about making babies" makes me what to hit someone... and I am a peaceful person... but go after my kids and the hair raises on the back of my neck.

I know that was not your intent, but there is a HUGE hole is the "marriage is for making babies" argument.

It is a lame excuse of an argument.

None of my children happen to be gay, but I would be fully supportive of any of them if they happened to be. I do have an extended family member that is gay, and she got married before prop 8 and is one of the 18,000 legally married same sex couples in California, and I applaud them and wish them well.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He married a woman because he couldn't marry a man???? His life is miserable so he wants to make someone else's life miserable and a lie. Really compassionate creatures.
Yeah.... sort of like your wife....married to a closet queen.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.... sort of like your wife....married to a closet queen.
wow mona, let me ask, how can a person who is content with their life be as vile as you...

oh right...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
wow mona, let me ask, how can a person who is content with their life be as vile as you...
oh right...
Oh I'M the vile one in this exchange, eh? So you prefer "go stick a dick up your ass and then suck the shit off it??" I see what kind of dirty girl you are now.... tsk, tsk, tsk
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you feel pier pressure and eat p:u:ss:y because of it? Stupid FAGG@T
pier pressure? Mkay..........
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'M the vile one in this exchange, eh? So you prefer "go stick a dick up your ass and then suck the shit off it??" I see what kind of dirty girl you are now.... tsk, tsk, tsk
yup.

are you actually trying to pretend I would write something like that?

you are VILE and a total FRAUD.
harvey milk

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

sex changes ...the undrelineg is SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEXXXXX CHANGES.....TWO GUYS GET A SEX CHANGE ...THEIR STILL ATTRACTED TO WOMAN..........SAN FRANCISCO IS WAY ADHEAD OF ITS TIME..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO..........JIM JONES AND HIS CULT..........ANTON LAVEY AND HIS FRIENDS.........SO WHY DID SAN FRANCISCO OFFER FREE SEX CHANGES.......WELL IN INDIA THEY ABDUCT YOU AND GIVE YOU A SEDX CHANGE ..DOES ANYONE FROM ASIA LIVE OR MOVED TO SANFRANCISCO...LOOK UP ARTICLES ON FLASE MEMORY SYNDROME.....LOOK AFRICAN CULTS......STEALING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNTS GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS TECHNOLOGY..........THINK ABOUT IT
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.
are you actually trying to pretend I would write something like that?
you are VILE and a total FRAUD.
The person I responded to wrote that to me.... and you jumped in to call me vile. See what happens in your manic zeal? But then you always did have a problem following the narrative. It must be murder for you in a courtroom.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

harvey milk wrote:
sex changes ...the undrelineg is SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEXXXXX CHANGES.....TWO GUYS GET A SEX CHANGE ...THEIR STILL ATTRACTED TO WOMAN..........SAN FRANCISCO IS WAY ADHEAD OF ITS TIME..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO..........JIM JONES AND HIS CULT..........ANTON LAVEY AND HIS FRIENDS.........SO WHY DID SAN FRANCISCO OFFER FREE SEX CHANGES.......WELL IN INDIA THEY ABDUCT YOU AND GIVE YOU A SEDX CHANGE ..DOES ANYONE FROM ASIA LIVE OR MOVED TO SANFRANCISCO...LOOK UP ARTICLES ON FLASE MEMORY SYNDROME.....LOOK AFRICAN CULTS......STEALING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNTS GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS TECHNOLOGY..........THINK ABOUT IT
Err...

....you seem to be the only screaming out loud crazee bastard here buddy....LOL!!!!

Your post reads "AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH " while you urinate your pants and flail your arms.

What a putz your momma raised....or didn't...LOL!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you shift from 'natural' to 'only', which further proves you are naturally stupid and only full of BS.
You tried to insinuate that gay couples are a building block. Now you try again. Just a heads up, gay couples are never a building block within their relationship.
Procreation is limited to heterosexual couples. That core element of marriage has never changed. In every culture throughout human history, the constraint of marriage has been the natural and best setting for human fruit. All other options are considered default settings. Most often by the mother, father and children.
Funny you should troll attack with ass assertions. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That's not my head up there...
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
I've seen old forklifts that haven't backed up as much as you.
Of course I brought up natural and only. They described perfectly what I was saying. You tried to discredit my use of them and failed miserably.
Of course gays can procreate. Which is why I specifically said they can't withing their relationship. They have to fake being heterosexuals. Duh.
Where did I qualify anal sex as only between homosexuals? Do you not have one valid point without twisting what I say? Do you understand how demeaning that is to your cause???
Which brings us to the unhealthy nature of oral sex. Certainly oral contact with sewage orifices has an inherent demeaning nature. Most rational people would think so... But then again, you think if some heterosexuals engage in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act, that makes it okay for homosexuals...
How old are you?
Smile.
Speaking of backing. You really ought to be prepared to back what you say. Clearly you're not...

Where did you qualify anal sex and homosexuals? You've obsessed over it ad nauseum in here, dum dum.

You haven't given any details about the demeaning nature of oral sex that are valid, dum dum. What you have done is display your ignorance, again. Don't confuse harmful with demeaning. They're both negative terms, certainly, but you've attempted without any real knowledge, to claim oral sex is harmful. Give us a list of pathogenic bacteria found in the human vagina or penile urethra that are not found in the oral cavity that are pathogenic. Good hygiene will do more to prevent disease than avoiding orogenital contact.

Now that you've set yourself up to fail miserably at proving harm (and you will), tell us what specifically about oral sex is demeaning? Saying stupid stuff on the internet is demeaning. So your self demeaning ways ought to embarrass you on a regular basis. You're too stupid to realise this so you get off scott free. At least in your own sad little pea brain you do. The rest of us are in great pain splitting our sides open laughing at your stupidity.

Since you're asking me my age, why don't you state how old you are? You really do present as a rather immature little turd. The name you post under (or the reasoning behind it), and the altering of a latin term like ad homoan. Those are quite sophomoric.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

harvey milk wrote:
bla blah blabbity blah ..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO......blahrarrahcccht hp
Taking note of the location on your post leads me to believe we've got one of 'em right here among us. Try turning off your caps lock too.
MIKE WARNKE ANTON LAVEY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking note of the location on your post leads me to believe we've got one of 'em right here among us. Try turning off your caps lock too.
..........YEAH CRAZY PEOPLE HOW DID THEY GET CRAZY IN THE FIRST PLACE ..IT AINT LIKE PEOPLE ARE OUT THEIR PUTTING ACID IN PEOPLES DRINKS ..........YOUR SO RIGHT ....WHAT IF A CHILD CAME OUT AND SAID SOMEONE TRIED TO MOLEST ME ..YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HER RIGHT.......YOUR SO RIGHT ON THE DOT THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION....MY BODY GETTING HOT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

MIKE WARNKE ANTON LAVEY wrote:
<quoted text>..........YEAH CRAZY PEOPLE HOW DID THEY GET CRAZY IN THE FIRST PLACE ..IT AINT LIKE PEOPLE ARE OUT THEIR PUTTING ACID IN PEOPLES DRINKS ..........YOUR SO RIGHT ....WHAT IF A CHILD CAME OUT AND SAID SOMEONE TRIED TO MOLEST ME ..YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HER RIGHT.......YOUR SO RIGHT ON THE DOT THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION....MY BODY GETTING HOT
Go back to school and learn how to communicate. And turn off that caps lock.
Beans

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California news:

A steady group of RACISTS writers for the sgvexaminer.com have once again posted their twisted southern racists cramp-ons.

March 7 - 13, 2013 edition, page B2 an B3.

George Ogden, Ken Herman and Ken Eliasberg another person Steve Herfert couldn't make the newspapers deadline this time but he regulary speaks at the council member for West Covina, California.

All these clowns are GOP, Republican or Tea Party bigots.
AnoReason

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Another reason why there should be a rule about letting Mormon's, GOP, Republcians and Tea Party head bangers from posting here.

They always post such stupid and ignorant filthy rants.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about someone being stupid, you're one stupid A$$ FAGG@T. No she wasn't forced, but she was no doubt fed a monster lie.
Like she didn't know...
NoIQ wrote:
That's the problem with Queers, they're born liars.
Gay people are...people. Some are liars, again, because they are people. But they are no better or worse than straight people.
NoIQ wrote:
It would be like, you going to a restaurant and ordering ice tea for your drink. The server laced it with arsenic, you drink it. Is it your fault because you drank it, or is it his fault because he put something in your tea and didn't tell you? I know you're a fking Retard, but that's not hard to comprehend.
LOL.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That is not even a concern at this point. The ruling they will make is obvious.
The question it will it be the narrow ruling that only affects California, or the wide ruling that strikes down such measures in all states.
If you asked me 3 weeks ago I would have put money on the narrow ruling, but after the activities of the last couple of weeks, I would no longer make that bet.
So, you're going to bet against the Constitution? Wise choice, it is only an inconvenient piece of toilet paper, anymore... Hope all you kiddies enjoy the few months of marital freedom, before martial law is instituted....That is the real national agenda, right now, and while we squabble about what the Constitution provides for, they are ripping it to shreds.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewriting the dictionary at our expense?
Can you say hyperbole?
Yes, I can, but there is no need to, as I am not making use of any... Your side is using our tax dollars to extend governmental benefits to your side, and bankrupting us at the same time, while we waste our energy turning on each other, instead of looking at what our country is becoming... So, there is no need to say "hyperbole".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,661 - 159,680 of200,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr paddyomalley 7,820
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr all doned in 4,864
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 5 hr Just once 168
The Waterfalls (May '09) 6 hr hiker2 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Sat Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? Sat Becki Fire 26
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••