Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#181792 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D! I made a huge batch of my world famous chili for the gay rights rally at my next door neighbors house a few months ago and about 40 gays and lesbians loved it! They didn't ridicule my thoughts on marriage equality at all. They raved about the chili.
You should be so nice.
If you chili is world famous, why have I not heard of it

I do like Chili though :)

Did you attack all those people for not screaming at the top of their lungs in favor of polygamy?

Maybe that is why they were nice

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181793 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've repeatedly told you, I am not interested in a poly marriage for myself. I just want to discuss marriage equality for poly people in this forum of tolerant and diverse jackasses and hypocrites.
So let's cut through your bulls!t Mr. Tolerance and Diversity, do you think poly should be allowed? Yes? No? Why?
The answer is not "Are you stuk on stooooopid?"
You are one stupid azz tool. I gave you your answer. I do not CARE
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181794 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the piece you don’t want to recognize, and why people are not yet jumping on your bandwagon. It isn’t time yet.
I suspect it will be time in the not too distant future, but right now it would flop on the deck like a brick
Once again, so what how long it takes?

I am sure many bigots said the same thing about SSM. If you'd notice all of your arguments are the same as SSM detractors.

So is that your best argument against marriage equality for poly? It will take a long time?

It will roll exactly like SSM did. And in as short a time, maybe shorter thanks to same sex be generally accepted and respected now.

Poly MARRIAGE deserves the same consideration and respect as same sex MARRIAGE.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181795 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You are one stupid azz tool. I gave you your answer. I do not CARE
Yeah sure. So your extreme hostility to me is related to what?

When did your only purpose on Topix become to stalk me? Make derogatory threads against me, Follow me from thread to thread?

Get a grip creep.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181796 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure. So your extreme hostility to me is related to what?
When did your only purpose on Topix become to stalk me? Make derogatory threads against me, Follow me from thread to thread?
Get a grip creep.
Why Framk you are my special project. I want everyone to know and understand you. Now get a grip, Papa's gonna bring it home.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#181797 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And it ain't a Frankie roast either toots. Get on topic MARRIAGE RIGHTS.
Get on topic PROP 8
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181798 Feb 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What anti-equality stance is that, Miss Strawman?
Ridiculing poly marriage.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#181799 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me, it's your dumb argument against true marriage equality.
How many people have been convicted of bigamy toots? Be sure to find that too in your exhausted research on wiki!
"Marriage equality" only exists in your fantasy world.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181800 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculing poly marriage.
No just you. Damn you're thick
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181801 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the piece you don’t want to recognize, and why people are not yet jumping on your bandwagon. It isn’t time yet.
I suspect it will be time in the not too distant future, but right now it would flop on the deck like a brick
Your arguments of the day seem to be the laws against polygamy are lightly enforced and prison is rare, not enough people want it, and it will take a long time before it is legalized if at all.

They're all bogus, reactionary and dumb.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181802 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No just you. Damn you're thick
Stalking is the more accurate word, creep. Obsessed also comes to mind.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181803 Feb 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage equality" only exists in your fantasy world.
Sure Miss Thing. Great diversion to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181804 Feb 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on topic PROP 8
If the federal government recognizes polygamy it will be much easier to repeal the state laws against it. In CA, one of these state laws is PROPOSITION EIGHT.

When PROPOSITION EIGHT is gone, the CA laws against polygamy will be easier to deal with. If PROPOSITION EIGHT is still in force polygamy and same sex marriage will not be allowed in CA.

And there's your topic PROPOSITION 8.

Don't you agree Miss "OFF TOPIC!!!!" straw Man?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181805 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments of the day seem to be the laws against polygamy are lightly enforced and prison is rare, not enough people want it, and it will take a long time before it is legalized if at all.
They're all bogus, reactionary and dumb.
Then do it :)

If it is easy and all the ducks are in a row we can expect results by when? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181807 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the federal government recognizes polygamy it will be much easier to repeal the state laws against it. In CA, one of these state laws is PROPOSITION EIGHT.
When PROPOSITION EIGHT is gone, the CA laws against polygamy will be easier to deal with. If PROPOSITION EIGHT is still in force polygamy and same sex marriage will not be allowed in CA.
And there's your topic PROPOSITION 8.
Don't you agree Miss "OFF TOPIC!!!!" straw Man?
"If the federal government recognizes polygamy it will be much easier to repeal the state laws against it. In CA, one of these state laws is PROPOSITION EIGHT."

HUH? Prop 8 has nothing to do with polygamy you moron. 2 1/2 years latter and you still are clueless as to the very topic of this thread.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181808 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like it??? Find the big red x in the upper right hand corner, and Use it.
Judge-its are silly and almost always rigged. I never use them.

If they had one for "creepy" I'd use that! Only on you though. And only once per post.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181809 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D! I made a huge batch of my world famous chili for the gay rights rally at my next door neighbors house a few months ago and about 40 gays and lesbians loved it! They didn't ridicule my thoughts on marriage equality at all. They raved about the chili.
You should be so nice.
This bears further investigation

why were they nice to you, did you act like you do here?

Whenever they tried to talk about anything at all did you immediately switch the subject to poly and get upset with them if they tried to discuss anything else?

Did you end every response to anything they said by calling them a jackass or a dope?

Did you belittle every ideal they had, and attack any of them that were in support of same sex marriage?

I wonder what the difference was in your behavior, that they treated you nicely
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181810 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then do it :)
If it is easy and all the ducks are in a row we can expect results by when? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?
Again with the "so go out and do it" (I addressed those 50 posts earlier) again with the "it will take a long time" (I addressed those 60 posts earlier). Again with the ridicule.

SO WHAT?

Why do keep repeating those same dumb arguments?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181811 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like it??? Find the big red x in the upper right hand corner, and Use it.
It strikes me, that you and I don’t always agree, I am probably more supportive of Poly than you are. I found your list of legal issues hilarious, and my first thought was.... Think of the very happy lawyers and all the billable hours they will enjoy sorting all that stuff out. But heck if people want to complicate their lives that much… go have fun, just don’t ask me to pay for it.

The difference is, you and I can disagree, without belittling the other. I strongly support the freedom of people to marry who they choose, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation, or national origin.

I am certain you share that vision of freedom as well.

Even if we disagree on other things

Frankie cannot disagree with anyone without his tantrum, that is the difference.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#181812 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If the federal government recognizes polygamy it will be much easier to repeal the state laws against it. In CA, one of these state laws is PROPOSITION EIGHT."
HUH? Prop 8 has nothing to do with polygamy you moron. 2 1/2 years latter and you still are clueless as to the very topic of this thread.

Prop 8 says marriage in CA is "one man one woman" You do the math (if you're capable). Does it effect polygamy? Think real hard creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Sep 26 Regolith Based Li... 153
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? Sep 25 David F Miller 3
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Sep 25 Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Sep 24 Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sep 24 Vic_Rode 290
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Sep 24 Dr Kruer MD 37

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages