Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181157 Feb 25, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie I have opened this discussion up with you on the LGBT thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Frank got his azz handed to him. Godsmacked tried to discuss Poly marriage with him. All the boy had was Ad- Hominem attacks. Please do click on the link, and read for yourselves. Frankie is a troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181159 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank got his azz handed to him. Godsmacked tried to discuss Poly marriage with him. All the boy had was Ad- Hominem attacks. Please do click on the link, and read for yourselves. Frankie is a troll.
Ad hominem, Danth's Law, plus a few lies! Nice.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181160 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Frank, if thats what you say. Hey she posted the link, I gave it a bump. Maybe a few others might read your comments. Very telling Frank.
Lina Fr300

Sonoma, CA

#181161 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that forcing gays to marry lesbians and others secretly or not would perhaps be a social experiment best left to the Irascinanians or Wakistanians. I say that because I dont know any better and I bet no one else does either unless there is some glimmer at a strategic analysts conclave at Mother Company, where they believe that fooling aropund with this silliness will make a predictable outcome come out.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181162 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank could you explain the ramifications of Poly marriage with regards to our court system, divorce and social security benefits?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181163 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. And paranoid too.
Try and think real hard Miss Thing. Why would I lie?
I know why you accuse me of lying, it's to avoid revealing your hypocrisy. So it is you who is lying fruitcake.
Like I have been saying... everyone sees it, you are so obviously transparent.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181164 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I live in Chicago.
You mean that post from Madison, basically a suburb of Chicago, was my real cousin Frankie? Interspersed between your other angry ad hominem posts and with "RIzzo spelled wrong just like I set it up for you?

I thought it was that obsessed fool from Chicago. Silly me.

What a coincidence eh sh!thead? Or are you fibbing you big dopey galoot?

RIzzo. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181165 Feb 25, 2013
Dorn wrote:
If gays are not allowed to legally marry the gay person of their choice, they will marry a straight person of the oposit sex as second choice. No one against gay marriage seems to realize that.
Would anyone here want their daughter to marry an in the closet gay man? Would anyone here want their son to marry an in the closet lesbian?
Not me. My family marries whoever they want. As long as the law allows it. In NY they allow it for homosexuals which is great! But not for poly, which is very unfair and there is no reason for it except hate.

In other words Poly people feel your pain and support you. I have found that it's not reciprocal though. It should be.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181166 Feb 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have been saying... everyone sees it, you are so obviously transparent.
Big D smells blood!

Yes, the bigots against marriage equality are out in force. Nothing I can't handle, I have right on my side. Those that argue against equality eventually lose. Especially when they are stupid.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181167 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that post from Madison, basically a suburb of Chicago, was my real cousin Frankie? Interspersed between your other angry ad hominem posts and with "RIzzo spelled wrong just like I set it up for you?
I thought it was that obsessed fool from Chicago. Silly me.
What a coincidence eh sh!thead? Or are you fibbing you big dopey galoot?
RIzzo. Priceless.
Are you geographically challenged? Chicago is in the state of Illinois, approximately 180 miles south east of Madison. Madison is in the State of Wisconson, its the state capital. Whereas Springfield is the state capital of Illinois. I don't think that Madison could be called a suburb of Chicago any more than say Cleveland a suburb of New York city. Frank why are you so gosh darn upset? I mean its not like you have been exposed as a troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181168 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank could you explain the ramifications of Poly marriage with regards to our court system, divorce and social security benefits?
Yes. If you had read my posts with an open mind instead of as a troll looking for dirt, you'd notice I already have even though idiot trolls like yourself try to shout me down.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181169 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D smells blood!
Yes, the bigots against marriage equality are out in force. Nothing I can't handle, I have right on my side. Those that argue against equality eventually lose. Especially when they are stupid.
Ad hominem, Danth's Law, sound familiar??
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181170 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D smells blood!
This is like the 10th person now to notice your dishonesty.

You canít claim to have right on your side as long as you are being dishonest

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181171 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If you had read my posts with an open mind instead of as a troll looking for dirt, you'd notice I already have even though idiot trolls like yourself try to shout me down.
Thats the problem Frank, you did not address the issues. Just like now I asked, you deflected. Do I need to repost the question?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181172 Feb 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank could you explain the ramifications of Poly marriage with regards to our court system, divorce and social security benefits? Same sex marriage in no way affects them, can the same be said of Poly marriage????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181173 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you geographically challenged? Chicago is in the state of Illinois, approximately 180 miles south east of Madison. Madison is in the State of Wisconson, its the state capital. Whereas Springfield is the state capital of Illinois. I don't think that Madison could be called a suburb of Chicago any more than say Cleveland a suburb of New York city. Frank why are you so gosh darn upset? I mean its not like you have been exposed as a troll.
Gee thanks for the geography lesson but I know where Madison is.

You are a liar. And a troll. And I'm in your head rent free to the point of obsession. Maybe I should rent out some rooms and maybe even get a brain installed!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181174 Feb 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like the 10th person now to notice your dishonesty.
You canít claim to have right on your side as long as you are being dishonest
No, it's like the tenth paranoid HYPOCRITE afraid of the mere mention of poly marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181175 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominem, Danth's Law, sound familiar??
Sure. I read your posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181176 Feb 25, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the problem Frank, you did not address the issues. Just like now I asked, you deflected. Do I need to repost the question?
You're a liar. And/or very stupid. Probably both.

I constantly post relevant info on marriage equality for everyone. Including links. You only see what you want to see troll, because you're very angry.

I'm on the right side. You're not. You're just an angry obsessed troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181177 Feb 25, 2013
So why is polygamy illegal? Why donít Mormons have the right to enter into multiple marriages sanctified by their church, if not the state? Thereís a short answer to this question but not a very good one: polygamy is illegal and unprotected by the Constitution because the Supreme Court doesnít like it.

Over one hundred years ago, the Court held in Reynolds v. U.S. that polygamy was ďan offence against society.Ē The Reynolds decision upheld the criminal conviction of a man accused of taking a second wife in the belief that he had a religious duty to practice polygamy, a duty he would violate at risk of damnation. The Court compared polygamy to murders sanctified by religious belief, such as human sacrifice or the burning of women on their husbandsí funeral pyres.

Nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch 8 hr EastEndResident 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... 11 hr EastEndResident 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Diamond valley middle school Sep 25 Hopeing this is n... 1
Review: Hemet Eye Care Center Of Optometry (Oct '13) Sep 21 hi5432j 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]