Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,178

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181127 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really an ignorant piece of work. Let me spell it out for you one final time. I support equal marriage for Gay Americans who what to marry the ONE person they love. Do you get it you stupid jackass?
Right. You're a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181128 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even comprehend my post? So f-ing what? Iím a hypocrite and youíre an ignorant jackass.
Right. You're a hypocrite. And a hater. Screaming for rights for yourself that you casually and with hate and anger deny for others.

I support your right to marry your partner. Even though you're a whiny selfish bigot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181129 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake hate with my apathy in the case of others and yourself.
Many people have apathy for gay marriage. You whine and scream at them.

And then you do the same to others. So whine and scream at yourself. Not me. I support everyone's right to marry. You don't.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181130 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're a hypocrite.
Frank why are you so gosh darn mad? Tell me Frank do you always suffer from feelings of persecution and inadequacies in the bed room? Seek help, see a Mental health professional. I mean that in a nice way Frank. No one should suffer from short penis syndrome. You can check into getting a implant, maybe find a woman who does not know what 1 inch looks like. Hey you might convince her its 9. Who knows.
Frankie RIzzo

Madison, WI

#181131 Feb 24, 2013
Have you ever been turned down when trying to buy sex? Last night I was turned down by two queers and a woman with one leg. Yuk Yuk Yuk, I got the last laugh in, I keep a sheep in my garage, he never says no.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#181132 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're a hypocrite. And a hater. Screaming for rights for yourself that you casually and with hate and anger deny for others.
I support your right to marry your partner. Even though you're a whiny selfish bigot.
You simply havenít a clue do you? Youíre not worthy of my hate and I donít have the right to deny rights to anyone. I just donít care anymore than you or anyone else cared about the rights of Gay Americans as we were ruthlessly brutalized for centuries. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, but, it simply pales in comparison to the abuse that has been perpetrated relentlessly on Gay Americans. Weíre fighting back now and you douche bags are helpless to stop us. Do you get that you ignoramus?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#181133 Feb 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike three, you're out!
Belief systems are a choice. You even admitted it; "Yes, at any point they can change it".
You clearly are an idiot by birth.
Smirk.
You could change too, but you won't. Ergo your lockstep march of stupidity isn't a choice. That is exactly what I was talking about when I make the observation that for most their religion isn't a choice. Sadly, you're too stupid to get the meaning behind that notion. You clearly are an idiot by choice.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#181134 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have apathy for gay marriage. You whine and scream at them.
And then you do the same to others. So whine and scream at yourself. Not me. I support everyone's right to marry. You don't.
Your reply is the epitome of how haters try to marginalize Gay Americans. But, Iím sure you are too stupid to understand that. Youíre such a jackass.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#181135 Feb 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike three, you're out!
Belief systems are a choice. You even admitted it; "Yes, at any point they can change it".
You clearly are an idiot by birth.
Smirk.
Wow, that was bitchy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181136 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why are you so gosh darn mad? Tell me Frank do you always suffer from feelings of persecution and inadequacies in the bed room? Seek help, see a Mental health professional. I mean that in a nice way Frank. No one should suffer from short penis syndrome. You can check into getting a implant, maybe find a woman who does not know what 1 inch looks like. Hey you might convince her its 9. Who knows.
Dopey ad hominem. Work on it Fruitcake. Think real hard. Ask for help.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181137 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply is the epitome of how haters try to marginalize Gay Americans. But, Iím sure you are too stupid to understand that. Youíre such a jackass.
You're a hater I am not. Think about it. Real hard. I support your rights. You don't support mine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181138 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
Have you ever been turned down when trying to buy sex? Last night I was turned down by two queers and a woman with one leg. Yuk Yuk Yuk, I got the last laugh in, I keep a sheep in my garage, he never says no.
Aw c'mon Jizzy you silly jackass, you gotta get over me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181139 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply havenít a clue do you? Youíre not worthy of my hate and I donít have the right to deny rights to anyone. I just donít care anymore than you or anyone else cared about the rights of Gay Americans as we were ruthlessly brutalized for centuries. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, but, it simply pales in comparison to the abuse that has been perpetrated relentlessly on Gay Americans. Weíre fighting back now and you douche bags are helpless to stop us. Do you get that you ignoramus?
Try and relax junior. I am not the enemy. You just got your feelings hurt. Not my problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181140 Feb 24, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm trying to marginalize you by supporting your right to marry. That makes a lot of sense.

Relax Fruitcake.
jkhjhjube6trbyey b

United States

#181141 Feb 24, 2013
rtt77une56ue56h7e56h75e7h5566h 8o79rew6bnn

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181142 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon Jizzy you silly jackass, you gotta get over me!
Frank are you drunk?

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#181143 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie I have opened this discussion up with you on the LGBT thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181144 Feb 24, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank are you drunk?
No Frankie "Jizzybird" Rizzo from Madison, I am not. But you are.

You're also a cyberstalking creep, cuz.

Hope that helps.
Spankies Out

Covina, CA

#181145 Feb 24, 2013
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

Have you ever seen a bigger fool than, no not the usual idiots the GOP, Republicans and Tea Baggers let loose.

Is Senator Ted Cruz our new McCarthy?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181146 Feb 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a homosexual activist who is not a hypocrite like you are.
He says homosexuals who don't give poly respect are hypocrites and cowards.
Gee..... I'm really concerned about what Justin says. It means about as much as your comments.

"A homosexual activist"? Only wacked-out fundies use that term. How come nobody's ever heard of him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 22 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Sat Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Dec 19 fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 19 SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Dec 19 Chris 2

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating