Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,938

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#180853 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How would "consummation" be defined as in the "marriage was consummated"?
Who cares?
IF it really were an issue, the definition could just be that the couple engages in a sexual act.
What is your point?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180854 Feb 22, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I dishonestly change people's people's posts because I am a dumbass who cannot argue intelligently.
You bet!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180855 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
donít know, I think you may be right.
The big question will be, not which way they rule, that is fairly obvious ( at least to me ), but how broad the ruling will be, affecting only California, or affecting all states.
I personally expect the narrower ruling, but still hold hope for the wider ruling
I
One half-assed post related to prop 8. All others, ad hominem insults about me. And you whine I don't allow discussion of the topic with my posts about TRUE MARRIAGE EQUALITY.

Perhaps I am not really the problem you make me out to be? Perhaps the real reason you try to censor me is because I bring out your ignorant hypocrisy regarding polyamory? And it makes you uncomfortable? It should bigot.

Child molesters and welfare cheats. Did you know that was the most common reason given back when homosexuals were ostracized and actually illegal? Ignorant people like you thought they were mostly pedophiles and child molesters. They even told us that in public school. They sadi they were mentally ill and to run from them. Is that what you tell your grand kids about polygamy? It's what you told me about polygamy.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180856 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be discussing the overturn of Prop 8 instead :)
No you will be posting ad hominem agaist me jackass! You should have told the truth.

What a jerk!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180857 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..... he's not smart enough to lie. I think he's just crazy and uneducated.
Don't try to think. Ms. Dopey Ad Hominem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180858 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the lying part is his saying he is in favor of same sex marriage, and then attacks anyone else that is in favor of it and desperately trying to change the subject to poly, which later he says he doesnít actually care about, but only how he can use that topic to attack anyone in favor of same sex marriage.
He twists and turns so often I donít think he knows what he is for or against.
Please prove your false allegations and lies. Especially the one where I said I don't care actually about polygamy, Liar Big D.

Please show me a twist or turn. In other words I call bullsh!t, Liar Big D.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180859 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
One half-assed post related to prop 8. All others, ad hominem insults about me. And you whine I don't allow discussion of the topic with my posts about TRUE MARRIAGE EQUALITY.
Perhaps I am not really the problem you make me out to be? Perhaps the real reason you try to censor me is because I bring out your ignorant hypocrisy regarding polyamory? And it makes you uncomfortable? It should bigot.
Child molesters and welfare cheats. Did you know that was the most common reason given back when homosexuals were ostracized and actually illegal? Ignorant people like you thought they were mostly pedophiles and child molesters. They even told us that in public school. They sadi they were mentally ill and to run from them. Is that what you tell your grand kids about polygamy? It's what you told me about polygamy.
Iím not trying to censor you, Iím just laughing at your desperate and continuously failed attempts at the same tactic over and over and over.

Hope your therapy went well, maybe you should seek the other kind, I know he was kidding but seriously, trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is an indication of something.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180860 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you will be posting ad hominem agaist me jackass! You should have told the truth.
What a jerk!
I know I should probably not make fun of the mentally impaired.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180861 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. Brain damage.
Ad hominem. It's all you've got. You are even more hateful and ignorant regarding poly than that lying bigot "Big D".

"What about the children???!!" Don't lie and say you didn't post that, Miss Thing.

What an ignorant bigoted rant that was, wish I saved the post #. A real classic Would make an old time KKK member proud. You can attempt to deny it but you and I both know it's true and that's all that matters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180862 Feb 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, you said,
"I suggest you grab a REAL dictionary and look up the big words you don't understand." This implies you thought "IKYABWAI" was a (big) word.
LOL! You can't twist your way out of this! Damn, you are dumb!
And again, dummy, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource for finding the meanings of acronyms used on the internet.
Oh for chrissakes, why doesn't Big D complain about your childish crap?

Why is TRUE MARRIAGE EQUALITY off topic and your dumb teenage AOL acronyms are not?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180863 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I should probably not make fun of the mentally impaired.
Ad hominem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180864 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not trying to censor you, Iím just laughing at your desperate and continuously failed attempts at the same tactic over and over and over.
Hope your therapy went well, maybe you should seek the other kind, I know he was kidding but seriously, trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is an indication of something.
haha insane disabled combat vet needs psychotherapy too to think more correctly. so funny.

My therapy went as well as it could. I am religious about it, With it I can almost walk across the room.

When your done with the hateful ad hominem about a disabled combat veteran (ha ha so funny!) get back to Prop 8, so far it's been 6 to 1. Ad hominem to substance.

I'm waiting for that Bigot Dope power post! The one where you change someone's mind! And they embrace same sex marriage (But careful not poly marriage! don't take it too far!).

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#180865 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
In a literal sense, there is no such type of fish as a "red herring"; rather it refers to a particularly strong kipper, meaning a fish (typically a herring but not always) that has been strongly cured in brine and/or heavily smoked. This process makes the fish particularly pungent smelling and, with a strong enough brine, turns its flesh reddish.
<quoted text>
Rosie....Rosie ...(sigh) Rosie....Frankie has expressed in numerous post his support for gay marriage.
He's obviously flying under false colors. Do you know what that means? Well, it means he's lying, he not really in favor of gay marriage.
Pietro Armando wrote:
He has so expressed his support for other types of marriage such as polygamy under the concept of "marriage equality".
Again, he's just flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, so he floods the forum with the red herring of polygamy. And yeah, I realize you and Frankie are so stupid you think the term "red herring" means a fish, but it doesn't. Basically a "red herring" is a distraction. Look up the term.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180866 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
haha insane disabled combat vet needs psychotherapy too to think more correctly. so funny.
My therapy went as well as it could. I am religious about it, With it I can almost walk across the room.
When your done with the hateful ad hominem about a disabled combat veteran (ha ha so funny!) get back to Prop 8, so far it's been 6 to 1. Ad hominem to substance.
I'm waiting for that Bigot Dope power post! The one where you change someone's mind! And they embrace same sex marriage (But careful not poly marriage! don't take it too far!).
Well you should be religious about your therapy, good.

I donít particularly give a darn about your other obsession, other than to laugh at you about it.

Iíts moot, not going anywhere soon, it probably will someday, but not soon
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180867 Feb 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's obviously flying under false colors. Do you know what that means? Well, it means he's lying, he not really in favor of gay marriage.
<quoted text>
Again, he's just flying under false colors. He's against gay marriage, so he floods the forum with the red herring of polygamy. And yeah, I realize you and Frankie are so stupid you think the term "red herring" means a fish, but it doesn't. Basically a "red herring" is a distraction. Look up the term.
The funny part to me is how obvious he is about it, and no matter how often he is called on it, he tries ( unsuccessfully ) to stick to his story, which makes no sense as he constantly attacks anyone that is for SSM

Its ridiculous

But it is fun to watch
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180868 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove your false allegations and lies. Especially the one where I said I don't care actually about polygamy, Liar Big D.
Please show me a twist or turn. In other words I call bullsh!t, Liar Big D.
One of these days you will remember that anyone can scroll back to previous posts:

"No. I am not interested in a poly marriage." Post #180285
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180869 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days you will remember that anyone can scroll back to previous posts:
"No. I am not interested in a poly marriage." Post #180285
Yep :D.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180870 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should be religious about your therapy, good.
I donít particularly give a darn about your other obsession, other than to laugh at you about it.
Iíts moot, not going anywhere soon, it probably will someday, but not soon
I try to discuss MARRIAGE EQUALITY, you laugh and insult.

In other words you're just a dumb troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180871 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep :D.
How many times have I tried to tell you I am not interested in a poly marriage, I am interested in discussing MARRIAGE equality. And that MARRIAGE equality includes poly MARRIAGE?

How many times jackass? Now I know you're stupid and not paying attention. You just got your feelings hurt and are seeking revenge.
Attempting to "wipe the floor with" me and "laugh" at me. Those are your goals.

In other words, you're a troll.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180872 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to discuss MARRIAGE EQUALITY, you laugh and insult.
In other words you're just a dumb troll.
Even though you said you arenít interested in it for yourself LOL!!!!

So are you going to man up and admit your motive now as to why you keep this up? Or continue to fail and deceiving folks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr subscibe 15,995
Why is hemet racist ?!? 2 hr lARRY mILLER 24
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr lollypop 5,068
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 5 hr Ilike 8
kim 9 hr Hmt street drivers 5
Editorial: Hemet ends long tradition, outsource... 10 hr Hemet Native 3
Anyone hearing the damm alarm by hemet mall , b... 16 hr hmt cali 1
•••

Flood Warning for Riverside County was issued at September 16 at 8:34PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••