Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,890)

Showing posts 157,781 - 157,800 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
Well here we go. Another fine example of votes that do not count. We have complete morons in the judicial system, and a president who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional. Taxes raised on everyone, because liberals did not want to extend Bush era tax cuts. I really love putting out a day and a half wages every two weeks at 14 lousy bucks an hour, because the government can't stop spending. Marriage has been designed from the beginning by God as a union between man and woman. I didn't say it, God did.
Hey dimJim, marriage is a man made construct.
Bush era tax cuts were made at a really bad time. Should've raised 'em to pay for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you support same sex marriage yet at every turn you attack anyone who does support same sex marriage and call gays nasty names.....I DO THINK YOUR A LYING SACK OF CRAP....Your no Nam vet...Someone old enough to have served then would not act like a child like you are.
Relax fruitloops. I don't care what you think. Mostly due to the fact that you are just a hot headed jackass! And a real dope.

I seriously doubt you're a disabled combat vet or even a veteran at all.

Hope that helps.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the PRIMARY EXPRESSION of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
You EXPRESS your thoughts as if you have less than a PRIMARY education. Gays have many options. I suppose you have evidence that heterosexuals rarely engage in anal sex (or the many "options" you seem oblivious to), the "default option." I do like that term though, you use it brillantly to show your lack of intelligence.
Bravo!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops. I don't care what you think. Mostly due to the fact that you are just a hot headed jackass! And a real dope.
I seriously doubt you're a disabled combat vet or even a veteran at all.
Hope that helps.
I doubt you have ever moved out of you moms basement...Your a turd and a traitor. Oh and big time liar...You say one thing then change then swing back and attack...Your just a childish turd looking for a fight....Go away punk.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
Damn, Brian.... just when I think you can't possibly write anything more stupid, you come up with this. Jesus tap-dancing Christ!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you support same sex marriage yet at every turn you attack anyone who does support same sex marriage and call gays nasty names.....I DO THINK YOUR A LYING SACK OF CRAP....Your no Nam vet...Someone old enough to have served then would not act like a child like you are.
He has brain damage from the war.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I attack jackasses like you no matter their politics.

It just so happens that all your friends are jackasses, that's why you think you detect bias.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>He has brain damage from the war.
The "he's wrong about supporting marriage equality because he's a brain damaged veteran" ad hominem. You're breaking it out yet again. Lovely.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have ever moved out of you moms basement...Your a turd and a traitor. Oh and big time liar...You say one thing then change then swing back and attack...Your just a childish turd looking for a fight....Go away punk.
Try and relax tough guy!

Do you realize how silly you sound acting all tough like that from behind your keyboard? You're just a hot headed punk. A dime a dozen jerk. Screw off.

Hope that helps!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Evry GOP voter I have seen has had...Maybe there is some GOP voters who dont... Doubt it.
Do you realize how stupid your "little dick" theory is? You can't be serious. But you probably are. Too funny!

Try and relax, fruitcake.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, Brian.... just when I think you can't possibly write anything more stupid, you come up with this. Jesus tap-dancing Christ!
Another succinct, cogent rebuttal from Miss Thing.

Priceless!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and relax tough guy!
Do you realize how silly you sound acting all tough like that from behind your keyboard? You're just a hot headed punk. A dime a dozen jerk. Screw off.
Hope that helps!
LOL I see you have more fans, way to pump up the vote total.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you support same sex marriage yet at every turn you attack anyone who does support same sex marriage and call gays nasty names.....I DO THINK YOUR A LYING SACK OF CRAP.....
Welcome to the conclusion that everyone else has already come to.

( chuckle )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I see you have more fans, way to pump up the vote total.
Yeah, the jackasses just keep on coming! Where do you find them?

Is this clown "sickofit" one of your 260 "friends" that know me and don't like me?

Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
( chuckle )
Yes, that is the general reaction when I reveal your hypocrisy.

You accuse me of not being sincere, because you have no other argument against poly rights. And you are attempting to conceal your ignorance and bigotry against it.

Hope that helps, sourpuss.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I see you have more fans, way to pump up the vote total.
Still got my number tough guy?

Just don't be calling me in the middle of the night all likkered up and angry!

Try and relax dummy, go rig the votes some more on your dopey obsessed with Frankie thread.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Well, off to physical therapy.

You clowns try real hard to construct a cogent argument against marriage equality while I'm gone.

You know something better than "STFU Mormon boy!!" Or "no you don't, you're lying!"

Buncha dummies.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
( chuckle )
You're going to support Sick-who-throws-a-hissy-fit... .the "D" must be for dummy then.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a REAL man and REAL PATRIOT would yell and scream at enemies of the USA.......I stand up for what is right...You are what is wrong...naiz fascism wont run this nation...GOT IT BITCH.........
You GO GIRL!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to support Sick-who-throws-a-hissy-fit... .the "D" must be for dummy then.
I only agreed with his conclusion about Frankie, but we all know that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,781 - 157,800 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Single men in Hemet 9 hr mesohh 7
ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hem... 13 hr there is no god 2
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members 15 hr Hemet is good 16
Hemet Council Election 2014. (Jan '13) 15 hr Hemet is great 31
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr Activity 15,657
Why is hemet racist ?!? 19 hr Farout 7
sad sad sad:/ 20 hr Sofia 9
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search