Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#180793 Feb 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the PRIMARY EXPRESSION of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
Actually, all humans have oral, anal, and vaginal sex as an option, and they have a variety of appendages that are used in a variety of places and ways for sexual purposes.

As far as I know, NO marriage law in the country defines which types and methods of sex that couples must engage in to obtain a marriage license.

Are you suggesting such a thing? And, if so, how would you police every bedroom in the country?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#180794 Feb 22, 2013
SF Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the "majority" doesn't get to vote for discrimination against ANYONE. Prop H8 should never have been placed on a ballot, in the first place. I wonder how you would feel if YOU were in the "minority" and people voted to take away YOUR civil rights, or treated YOU like a second class citizen. I don't think you would feel the same way about this issue.
It's sad, but so many people seem to be lacking the ability to feel empathy. They CAN'T understand what you are saying, because something very basic is broken inside them.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180795 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
Not only are looking at other men in the shower, but you're making a mental note to check out their bumper sticker. Interesting......

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180796 Feb 22, 2013
SF Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the "majority" doesn't get to vote for discrimination against ANYONE. Prop H8 should never have been placed on a ballot, in the first place. I wonder how you would feel if YOU were in the "minority" and people voted to take away YOUR civil rights, or treated YOU like a second class citizen. I don't think you would feel the same way about this issue.
Oh like polygamist s whose children are taunted, are called names. The must be second class citizens too.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180797 Feb 22, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, all humans have oral, anal, and vaginal sex as an option, and they have a variety of appendages that are used in a variety of places and ways for sexual purposes.
As far as I know, NO marriage law in the country defines which types and methods of sex that couples must engage in to obtain a marriage license.
Are you suggesting such a thing? And, if so, how would you police every bedroom in the country?
How would "consummation" be defined as in the "marriage was consummated"?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180798 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are looking at other men in the shower, but you're making a mental note to check out their bumper sticker. Interesting......
Not mental note. Just happen to notice. You see my mind unlike your is strong. I can think of and do more then one thing at a time. After years of going to same gym you just notice how all and I mean all of the tiny untied men drive big trucks or fancy cars and have GOP bumper stickers....Just crazy huh?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180799 Feb 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, there is no evidence your god exists. None at all.
And the courts are doing their job.
You're proof he has a sense of humor.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180800 Feb 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the PRIMARY EXPRESSION of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
I speak Kimare, so I can clarify. When a kimare has to backpedal in order to make sense of something that he previously side we can refer to that as "taken out of cuntext".

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180801 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
No not me..The nazi pig. I have over 10 for my wife..Not a problem. My wife calls me "literally" a sex God...
Now the fat pot belleid nazi pigs...Yea sure because of tiny units they have problem..
I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You. 10cm is nothing to brag about. Your wife calls me when you leave. Go and stare at men at the gym, while I service your whore. Staring at men in the gym showers will get you an ass beating, but I am sure that you have learned that many times before.
Ouch! He must spend a small fortune in band aids
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180802 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ouch! He must spend a small fortune in band aids
The people who attack and make fun are most the time the ones who have tiny littl units.

Sad really. I am a REAL man...You punks are just pot bellied old tiny peckered wimps.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180803 Feb 22, 2013
In a literal sense, there is no such type of fish as a "red herring"; rather it refers to a particularly strong kipper, meaning a fish (typically a herring but not always) that has been strongly cured in brine and/or heavily smoked. This process makes the fish particularly pungent smelling and, with a strong enough brine, turns its flesh reddish.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
"Frankie Rizzo" is just a troll. He is obviously against gay marriage, and is flying under false colors. Since he doesn't have a rational argument against gay marriage, he tries to confuse the issue by flooding the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy. Want to bet he's never, ever made a post about the subject in a polygamy forum? And he is so stupid, he doesn't know what the term "red herring" means. He thinks I'm talking about a fish.
Rosie....Rosie ...(sigh) Rosie....Frankie has expressed in numerous post his support for gay marriage. He has so expressed his support for other types of marriage such as polygamy under the concept of "marriage equality".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180804 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh like polygamist s whose children are taunted, are called names. The must be second class citizens too.
460 children were ripped from their loving biological parents in Texas with no evidence of any crime beyond polygamy. Crying terrified little kids, taken from their moms and dumped into the notorious Texas CPS.

The children were eventually returned but the damage is permanent.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180805 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mental note. Just happen to notice. You see my mind unlike your is strong. I can think of and do more then one thing at a time. After years of going to same gym you just notice how all and I mean all of the tiny untied men drive big trucks or fancy cars and have GOP bumper stickers....Just crazy huh?
I think your dopey "Republicans all have small penises" insult rightfully bombed. It's dumb ad hominem.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180806 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who attack and make fun are most the time the ones who have tiny littl units.
Sad really. I am a REAL man...You punks are just pot bellied old tiny peckered wimps.
"You punks...."? You've been watching Clint Eastwood movies again . "REAL man".....ya don't say...eat lots of spinach I bet. Would a "REAL man" need to resort to screaming "NAZI" and "FASCIST" at people who express a different opinion?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180807 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and relax fruitcake. We already know you're a real package and bumper sticker checking tough guy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180808 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
In a literal sense, there is no such type of fish as a "red herring"; rather it refers to a particularly strong kipper, meaning a fish (typically a herring but not always) that has been strongly cured in brine and/or heavily smoked. This process makes the fish particularly pungent smelling and, with a strong enough brine, turns its flesh reddish.
<quoted text>
Rosie....Rosie ...(sigh) Rosie....Frankie has expressed in numerous post his support for gay marriage. He has so expressed his support for other types of marriage such as polygamy under the concept of "marriage equality".
In Rose_NoHo la la land, all marriages are equal. It's just that some marriages are more equal than others.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180809 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your dopey "Republicans all have small penises" insult rightfully bombed. It's dumb ad hominem.
Evry GOP voter I have seen has had...Maybe there is some GOP voters who dont... Doubt it.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180810 Feb 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"You punks...."? You've been watching Clint Eastwood movies again . "REAL man".....ya don't say...eat lots of spinach I bet. Would a "REAL man" need to resort to screaming "NAZI" and "FASCIST" at people who express a different opinion?
Yes a REAL man and REAL PATRIOT would yell and scream at enemies of the USA.......I stand up for what is right...You are what is wrong...naiz fascism wont run this nation...GOT IT BITCH.........

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#180811 Feb 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral
Mutual
Frottage
Intercrural
Any other questions, dipshit?
Uhh, I was directing that question toward the mental midget, K-Mart. Perhaps, before going off on a name calling rampage you might want to take note of someone's stance on the subject of this topic. You might not make an ass of yourself by doing so.

BTW, you left off axillary and interscapular. Maybe someone could come up with something involving feet too.

OTOH, K-Mart is of the opinion that there is no option for gay folk.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180812 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In Rose_NoHo la la land, all marriages are equal. It's just that some marriages are more equal than others.
You say you support same sex marriage yet at every turn you attack anyone who does support same sex marriage and call gays nasty names.....I DO THINK YOUR A LYING SACK OF CRAP....Your no Nam vet...Someone old enough to have served then would not act like a child like you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 3 hr freshout 30
OMG!! White trailer trash, what cities are they... (Dec '12) 6 hr Shannon25 33
Mountain view apartments on whittier WTF (Jun '11) 10 hr Chris 52
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... 18 hr Melissa C 2
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 18 hr Melissa C 12
young gay guys in hemet Wed blackman157 1
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Oct 28 onlymy3 88

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 30 at 9:45PM PDT

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating