Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
157,601 - 157,620 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180629
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jazybird58 wrote:
Golly Brian do the requirements of fitness change with age as well????
Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.

Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180630
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???

You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180631
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
it's because of his wife
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180632
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>it's because of his wife
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180633
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You complaining about hostility?
That is the best one today!!!
I thought you didnít want people laughing at you.:D
WOW! You're really "wiping the floor" with me again today aren't you Big D?

Too Funny!

Marriage. There is no one right way. Even for the people of Utah.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180634
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
Smile.
Head trauma, KiMart?

Let me refresh your memory about the conversation involving you a few pages back:
Quest wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, except for the simple fact that the majority of gay folks don't engage in it, and the majority of straight folks have tried it.
And how would you go about identifying who is gay by this factor?
By this standard, the majority of folks would be gay, wouldn't they?
I think that means you are completely surrounded.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>The huge difference is that straights have an option, gays don't. However, in either case, Anal sex is inherently Harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Moreover, MOST people don't engage in anal sex. Something about common sense...

Smirk.
Apparently the two of you were speaking about anal sex (something you seem to obsess over a great deal.

You also need to try to understand the language you're using, namely english. We have words that are synonyms and words that are antonyms. You said, in reference to anal sex, that gays had no option. That brins us to antonyms of option, like mandatory.

Smirk

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180635
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
I know right!!! lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180636
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180637
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
No not me..The nazi pig. I have over 10 for my wife..Not a problem. My wife calls me "literally" a sex God...

Now the fat pot belleid nazi pigs...Yea sure because of tiny units they have problem..

I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180638
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
something tells me that your lame in bed
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180639
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You're really "wiping the floor" with me again today aren't you Big D?
.
That is no big deal, everyone does

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180640
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
Do you write this stuff yourself, or do you have help from the Orwell wing of the rainbow gang?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180641
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you write this stuff yourself, or do you have help from the Orwell wing of the rainbow gang?
What??? I hate communist and nazi pigs. I am a Libertarian and a TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE....I hate racism and bigotry and suppression of freedoms...WHY DONT YOU?????

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180642
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......
Its weird you're noticing this....maybe you should stay away from gyms.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180643
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Its weird you're noticing this....maybe you should stay away from gyms.
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180644
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180645
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>something tells me that your lame in bed
Not according to his left hand.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180646
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to his left hand.
I support his right to use either hand
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180647
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
What is normal??? Oh and the 1st amendmnet says PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE AS THEY WANT..I know you nazi pigs hate freedom and equality....TOUGH CRAP TRAITOR.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180648
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no big deal, everyone does
Sure.

Why don't you give other forms of marriage the same respect and consideration that you give opposite sex and same sex marriage?

The answer is not "I thought you didn't want people laughing at you" or "your hero Jeffs" or "I support it, it's just that they are all Mormon child rapists and welfare cheats, and all other people (not me of course!) don't support that..." or "It's off topic!" or "They have a bad image" or "I don't care go ahead! Get a lawyer, gather signatures" or "Stop whining and go to court" etc. ad nauseum.

In other words, your only arguments so far have been dopey ad hominem. And not arguments at all.

Of course soon you'll say you wiped the floor with me. Too Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet wife beaters 1 hr bigdave 1
Devin F you're my secret crush! 11 hr weird 7
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 11 hr Riverside Dave 129
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Fly right 4,893
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 18 hr Ace 25
Now what? Mon apt crime 8
hemet police not doing their job Mon hpd great 25
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 2:18AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••