Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,972

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180398 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a racist, too.
I'm amused why racists like you call black people "monkeys" when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Why are you a racist?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180399 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Flucker
Big dopey Jackass!

Nana!Nana!Nana!

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#180400 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Flucker
Frankly, you're beginning to smell and for a stud in New York, that's a handicap.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180401 Feb 19, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Say NO to SSM ...
Aw shuddup you silly jackass dope! You're third rate.
China attacks

Covina, CA

#180402 Feb 19, 2013
Hundreds of companies, including defense contractors, had been infected with the same malicious software.

The malware could have originated from China, since they have the golden keys when working on all the newest gagits APPLE is having made in "Communist China" damn fools for letting this scum bags even touch a APPLE product.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180408 Feb 20, 2013
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.

As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.

Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.

All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.

As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.

Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.

In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.

It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.

Think about it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#180409 Feb 20, 2013
Quest wrote:
If one respects men, they should be kept out of the front lines as well, since all of those fatherless children and single moms are not part of the ideal family structure you keep demanding.
Yes, the surrender argument. But losing a father isn't as great a loss as losing a mother, in terms of demographics. I'm not talking individual loss, loss of any parent is great and important; I'm talking about reproductive loss. Losing wives, mothers and sisters harms population growth more than losing fathers.

I've heard this argument from the pacifist left before; once the body bags of our daughters, mothers, wives and sisters come home, the will of the people vanishes like smoke and peace rules like the inevitability of death. I oppose that argument on the grounds of life.

Quest wrote:
And, if you truly respect women, you would allow them to choose the gender they wish to marry. They know better than you do what is right for them .
People don't get to choose the gender they wish to marry; women get to choose the individual man, nobody can redefine marriage based on personal predilection.

If you respect women, respect law, DOMA and Proposition 8 were legally enacted law. If government won't enforce and defend law, vote them out for government that will.

Female soldiers shouldn't get to select which job they want, if they don't physically qualify. The reason there are now women in combat is because they don't meet the physical fitness requirements. Combat is very strenuous and forcing women what they are unfit to do causes death, illness and injury. Good leadership means healthy troops.

Quest wrote:
Making decisions for other people, based only on your own biases, is certainly not respect. Far from it.
Keeping women out of combat units because the don't meet the physical fitness standards is just good sense. Now, the military has separate standards for males and females, along with separate job descriptions. If women get combat status, they must meet physical standards, else the jeopardize mission, life and limb.

Leadership is making moral decisions; if the left insists on women in combat, then segregated units are the only way to succeed. Else, we're just self destructing by political polarization.

I've always written, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Private behavior is private, I don't care about sex lives, I care about law and its change. Keeping marriage law as is, one man one woman, is just good stewardship. Many homosexuals share my view that court imposed same sex marriage law is bad because it takes from the legitimacy of referendum democracy.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#180410 Feb 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
I do respect them, and will give them the same rights as anyone else.
There is no gender equality right, combat is strenuous and women don't meet the standard, most men don't meet the standards, of combat unit physical fitness. I respect reality, gender equality doesn't exist.

That doesn't mean you can behave unfairly or neglect valuable assets; if the administration insists on women in combat, let it be in segregated units, for everyone's safety.

Big D wrote:
If they want combat roles and can handle the job ( many have already shown they can ) I won’t be the one to stop them.
None have shown they can pass infantry or any combat MOS's physical fitness standards; that's why they don't qualify. Most men can't meet those physical fitness standards either; and our military strives for excellence. Lowering standards is a step backwards, toward defeat.

Big D wrote:
Same as I will work for equal rights for gay folks.
I support equal rights for gay people, just not special rights to rewrite marriage law. I'm pro gay because I always write, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Also note, many gays and lesbians agree with us, bisexuals too!

Keep marriage as is because radical social change can be very bad. Very, very bad.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#180411 Feb 20, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
Men ars also in the line of fire even if not in combat units.
True, but combat units are designed for the line of fire. Support units have different functions and different physical requirements.

If we lower physical fitness requirements, lower them for everyone and segregate units, if not by gender then by fitness standards. At least, our combat units could function the way they have for thousands of years.

If you respect humans don't go into ill conceived battles.
Lowering standards will result in death, illness and injury, battles inevitable outcome. Changing policy mid war might be a bad idea.

Maybe admitting they needed to be paid for up front (by having us tax payers fork over BEFORE proceeding) would have made us take a different course in the first place.
This must be the 'war is expensive' argument. The only thing worse than winning a war is losing one.

That was not only Bush's failure, but ours for embracing it with great enthusiasm.
I favor regime change in Afghanistan, down with the Taliban. This is where we differ.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#180412 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays...
Well, except for the simple fact that the majority of gay folks don't engage in it, and the majority of straight folks have tried it.

And how would you go about identifying who is gay by this factor?

By this standard, the majority of folks would be gay, wouldn't they?

I think that means you are completely surrounded.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#180413 Feb 20, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the surrender argument. But losing a father isn't as great a loss as losing a mother, in terms of demographics..........
Tell that to his wife and kids.

The bottom line is that, like so many other things in life, it should not be up to you to choose. It's up to the people involved, people making well reasoned choices, based on their abilities, goals and dreams.

Would I make that choice? No Way. Unless there was no other way. I would not have the physical ability to do it, but I know men and women who do.

And you cannot choose for THEM.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#180414 Feb 20, 2013
Quest wrote:
Tell that to his wife and kids.
Let's be clear, you want more husbands and children to be told of the loss or injury of a woman combat soldier; this is where we differ.

Quest wrote:
The bottom line is that, like so many other things in life, it should not be up to you to choose.
Leadership is choosing; I choose life. It is up to each of you to choose right over wrong, no matter personal preference.

Quest wrote:
It's up to the people involved, people making well reasoned choices, based on their abilities, goals and dreams.
Once they volunteer, they are part of the organization and share group goals. It's up to leadership to make sure those goals are focused.

I support women combat troops only in segregated units, to preserve life and get objective data.

Quest wrote:
Would I make that choice?
We all make a choice, if you choose not to serve, I'm OK with that. You aren't a bad person if you don't serve, you aren't unpatriotic.

Very few qualify, less have the physical attributes for training and advancement. Women can't pass the physical fitness tests, when they are unisex. The scores are adjusted by gender and age.

Quest wrote:
No Way. Unless there was no other way.
Which is it? Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Quest wrote:
I would not have the physical ability to do it, but I know men and women who do.
Please name any women that's passed a combat course without injury. Please name one that passed without injury. They don't exist because the training is too physically strenuous.

Quest wrote:
And you cannot choose for THEM.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180415 Feb 20, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for the simple fact that the majority of gay folks don't engage in it, and the majority of straight folks have tried it.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with anal sex. But your "simple fact" is spin.

The "simple fact" is that most gay men engage in anal sex and most straight men don't.

Sex is fun! With whatever consenting adult partner(s) you like. Enjoy! But be safe.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#180416 Feb 20, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180417 Feb 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with anal sex. But your "simple fact" is spin.
The "simple fact" is that most gay men engage in anal sex and most straight men don't.
Sex is fun! With whatever consenting adult partner(s) you like. Enjoy! But be safe.
Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report
Though its practice is frequently assumed to be confined to the gay male population, anal intercourse appears to be more popular than possibly expected among heterosexual couples under 45, according to a Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report.

The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.
http://www.google.com/url...

From the CDC

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180418 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report
Though its practice is frequently assumed to be confined to the gay male population, anal intercourse appears to be more popular than possibly expected among heterosexual couples under 45, according to a Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report.
The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.
From the CDC
Sure. But the fact is most straight men don't routinely do anal sex and most gay men do.

Like I said, noting wrong with it. Just be safe! OK Fruitloops?

If you're gonna ask the answer is yes I do! My lady likes it. And I aim to please!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180419 Feb 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are even more ignorant than I think you are
BINGO!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180420 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
"Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays."

hahahaahah
ahahahhahaha
ahhaahahahah
ahahahahahahahah

The rest of your post is equally laughable.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180423 Feb 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But the fact is most straight men don't routinely do anal sex and most gay men do.
Like I said, noting wrong with it. Just be safe! OK Fruitloops?
If you're gonna ask the answer is yes I do! My lady likes it. And I aim to please!
Sure, but like I said you cant read.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180424 Feb 20, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, but like I said you cant read.
Great argument Fruitcake! One of your best yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 18 min scoop 2,273
david steidell (Aug '07) 5 hr huhwhathaha 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr Pizza 16,000
HemetHEMET: Firefighters not giving up fight to... Thu West end Resident 2
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Wed Bad teachers 90
Why is hemet racist ?!? Wed Chris 26
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search