Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#180117 Feb 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
How many SSM's have your opinions been able to prevent? This is why you're irrelevant.
Way to win converts! Tell him good stuff about same sex marriage like you started to do.

Marriage is good for society. All kinds of marriages. There is no "one" right way!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180118 Feb 17, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "friend" Jade says he doesn't even know you. Calls you Jizzybird like I do! And says I'm not a homophobe. What do you make of that Fruitloops?
I wonder if those other 200 "friends" of yours are as loyal.
Try and relax Fruitloops, go hunt homophobes somewhere else.
In your head. Say I wonder if I can rent out the extra rooms

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180119 Feb 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
How many SSM's have your opinions been able to prevent? This is why you're irrelevant.
I'm not trying to 'prevent' anything. I'm simply proving that there is no such thing as ss marriage.

Smile.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#180120 Feb 17, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In your head. Say I wonder if I can rent out the extra rooms
NE Jade wrote:

"Even though I find you an insufferable irritant on Topix, you at least irritate just for shits/giggles, and not just to be a homophobic ass like R1and that World's Bigot Loser!"

You only see what you want to see Fruitcake. Typical dope!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180121 Feb 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to 'prevent' anything. I'm simply proving that there is no such thing as ss marriage.
Smile.
You've NEVER proven any such thing. You've only managed to prove it to yourself. Had you proven it, the Illinois Senate would have followed your advice.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180122 Feb 17, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>...therefore, Regnerus' study did NOT make valid comparisons. Thank you.
What legitimate practical logical comparisons could be made? What family structure can be compared to children born to, and raised by, their own biological parents in a low conflict stable marital home? A SSC, male or female, raising a child from birth, are still two men or two women. Only one of the pair can be the bio parent. Shouldn't they be compared to other same sex pairs raising a child from birth where only one of that pair is the bio parent?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180123 Feb 17, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
NE Jade wrote:
"Even though I find you an insufferable irritant on Topix, you at least irritate just for shits/giggles, and not just to be a homophobic ass like R1and that World's Bigot Loser!"
You only see what you want to see Fruitcake. Typical dope!
LOOOOOSER, its a darn shame you have to resort to making up quotes.
post the link dick.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#180124 Feb 17, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOSER, its a darn shame you have to resort to making up quotes.
post the link dick.
Here you go nuttycake!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#180126 Feb 17, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOSER, its a darn shame you have to resort to making up quotes.
post the link dick.
It's a darn shame you have to resort to making up 200 friends. And creating troll threads where they all vote the way you want.

Talk about a loser! Grow up you silly jackass!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#180127 Feb 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What family structure can be compared to children born to, and raised by, their own biological parents in a low conflict stable marital home?
You do live in never never land, doncha?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180128 Feb 17, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You do live in never never land, doncha?
I thought Peter Pan lived there? Or maybe it was Michael Jackson.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180129 Feb 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It also links mothers to mothers in a marriage


Oh like mothers to thier mothers, the children's grandmother.
and fathers to fathers withing a marriage,
Fathers to their fathers, the children's grandfather.
and parents to their children, and children to the parents that raise them.
Oh like two adult brothers who raise thier children?
It also links spouse to spouse, in the same way that marriage links spouse to spouse, and for the same reasons, while providing toe same beneficial protections that strengthens families.
So it links male spouse to female spouse, to female spouse, to female spouse, and to female spouse. It would strenghten that family too. Kody Brown and the Sister Wives thank their lesbian sisters, and gay brothers, for their support.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#180130 Feb 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Peter Pan lived there? Or maybe it was Michael Jackson.:)
How're they doin' now?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180131 Feb 17, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
How're they doin' now?
Peter or Michael?
Poleuka

Monrovia, CA

#180132 Feb 18, 2013
Matter of fact your wrong again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180133 Feb 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What legitimate practical logical comparisons could be made? What family structure can be compared to children born to, and raised by, their own biological parents in a low conflict stable marital home? A SSC, male or female, raising a child from birth, are still two men or two women. Only one of the pair can be the bio parent. Shouldn't they be compared to other same sex pairs raising a child from birth where only one of that pair is the bio parent?
Exactly! Which at the most would equate to a step parent situation, but with the added negative of missing one gender.

This also puts the child in the Cinderella Effect situation, 100 times more dangerous to the child's life than a natural home.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180134 Feb 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You've NEVER proven any such thing. You've only managed to prove it to yourself. Had you proven it, the Illinois Senate would have followed your advice.
Are you seriously insinuating that the state in the worst situation of 50 follows logical advice?

Silly stupid.

Smirk.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180137 Feb 18, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go nuttycake!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
LOL he was talking about you. He responded to YOUR post. Didn't have anything to do with me. Your the homophobic asshat.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180138 Feb 18, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a darn shame you have to resort to making up 200 friends. And creating troll threads where they all vote the way you want.
Talk about a loser! Grow up you silly jackass!
LOL I gave the voters 4 options, what can I say but your asshattedness is well known.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180140 Feb 18, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic excuse for, one of our own. You're what most people would actually call a fagg@t. Get a grip, idiot
Robert
Why all the hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) 8 hr Menifeearian 19
Creating "Probable Cause" for Police: Stalking ... (Oct '11) May 30 Thomas 9
Review: Kim, Jae H MD - Jae H Kim MD (Oct '09) May 29 What are we shygi... 84
hemet is heaven (Mar '10) May 28 recruit gay ray 21
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) May 28 tell your boy 97
Come on already! May 26 Lady Morgana 6
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) May 25 marie 2
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]