Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,937

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179731 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you come once again to the defense of anyone that is opposed to same sex marriage.
Your showing your colors again.
and your stupidity, if poly marriage came to a vote I would vote in favor of it, which I have told you several times now idiot.
but it probably wont because you have an image problem that needs to be addressed
Yes. I come to the defense of equality. You should too.

I was saying poly marriage should get the same respect and consideration that same sex marriage does, but you disagree. So who's got an image problem?

I support marriage equality. You do not.

You are bubala! Not me.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179732 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are upset because Poly does not bother him?
No I'm not upset, you are! Just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Poly bothers him very much, you don't notice because you are stupid.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179733 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> He is against same sex marriage, and is using poly marriage as an argument to deflect the topic.
No I'm not. I support your right to marry your boyfriend why would I lie dipsh!t?

The thing is I support equal rights, you, not so much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179734 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying poly marriage should get the same respect and consideration that same sex marriage does, but you disagree. So who's got an image problem?
You are bubala! Not me.
No you defend people that are opposed to same sex marriage, and attack people that support it.

If you donít understand that poly currently has an image problem than you know less about it than I do, and I admittedly donít know much about it as it is not any kind of interest of mine.

You support anyone that attacks same sex marriage, and attacks anyone supporting it.

That tells us a lot more than any claim you make as to what you are for or against.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179735 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> He is against same sex marriage, and is using poly marriage as an argument to deflect the topic.
Yes, I have been pointing that out for weeks now.

Look at who he attacks and who he defends.

I donít believe a single word he says about what he supports
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179736 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
No, you are against same sex marriage and you're just using stupidity to deflect the topic.

If you could read and comprehend, You'd know I truly do support SSM, but you are too stupid to read my supportive posts, you're just a simple minded troll who isn't interested in opinions.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179737 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>One more time for the S-L-O-W guy in the back of the class.
In every state there are laws regarding polygamy. Now it can be rectified by hiring lawyers, doing research and filing a lawsuit in the civil court system. That being said bugger off.
Yeah, I made an appointment with SCOTUS, they said they'll call back.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd discuss the issue with someone intelligent, and you definitely ain't it! So shag off jackass!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179738 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>One more time for the S-L-O-W guy in the back of the class.
In every state there are laws regarding polygamy. Now it can be rectified by hiring lawyers, doing research and filing a lawsuit in the civil court system. That being said bugger off.
The old polygamy shouldn't be made legal because it's illegal argument! Heard it. It's stupid. Leave it to a real dope like you to say it again.

And you're wrong dummy. The law against polygamy is a federal law, states cannot make it legal, only the feds. Then the states can decide. Not before.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179739 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bubala! Not me.
It would seem that you suffer from a reading and comprehension problem. The problem it would seem is this. Due to many Polygamy marriages in a few states, its been found that a lot of the families are welfare cheats, in some cases also child molestation occurs. The news reports tend to focus on these families such as Warren Jeffs.
http://www.google.com/url...
That is the public image of polygamy. Now bugger off

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179740 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are against same sex marriage and you're just using stupidity to deflect the topic.
If you could read and comprehend, You'd know I truly do support SSM, but you are too stupid to read my supportive posts, you're just a simple minded troll who isn't interested in opinions.
Inncorect, I am interested in opinions, as long as they are not from you. Jackass
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179741 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
The part that made me laugh is when he went from Poly to Incest, animals are next on the agenda of course.

Very stereotypical and comical argument train on a pre-defined path
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179742 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that you suffer from a reading and comprehension problem. The problem it would seem is this. Due to many Polygamy marriages in a few states, its been found that a lot of the families are welfare cheats, in some cases also child molestation occurs. The news reports tend to focus on these families such as Warren Jeffs.
http://www.google.com/url...
That is the public image of polygamy. Now bugger off
Yes, ever since Jeffrey Dahmer, we have found out that there are bad gays. Therefore, we should not allow same sex marriage.

Is that what you are trying to tell us bubala?

Condemning a whole group due to the actions of a few is ignorant bigotry. Leave it to an ignorant bigot (YOU!) to try and use it as an argument against equality.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179743 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Inncorect, I am interested in opinions, as long as they are not from you. Jackass
"Inncorect" Wow! You should be arrested for torturing the English language.

Not interested in some opinions. Not very open minded, eh? Of course not.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179744 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The part that made me laugh is when he went from Poly to Incest, animals are next on the agenda of course.
I don't know why you think marriage equality is funny.

Marriage equality includes all marriages. Not just the ones you approve of.

You are attempting censorship due to my posts being too provocative, What does that say about you?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179745 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ever since Jeffrey Dahmer, we have found out that there are bad gays. Therefore, we should not allow same sex marriage.
Condemning a whole group due to the actions of a few is ignorant bigotry. Leave it to an ignorant bigot (YOU!) to try and use it as an argument against equality.
But he is not the public image of same sex marriage, never was.

Dahmer was not using same sex marriage as an excuse to commit his crimes.

I get it that you donít understand the difference, but everyone else here does.
Missed

Monrovia, CA

#179746 Feb 15, 2013
When they said a Glendora. California city Attorney was Disbarred, the first name that came to mind was Douglas Boyd?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179747 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you think marriage equality is funny.
Marriage equality includes all marriages. Not just the ones you approve of.
You are attempting censorship due to my posts being too provocative, What does that say about you?
No I think your very transparent dishonesty is funny

Again you do not comprehend what people are saying
Coming around

Monrovia, CA

#179748 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like state of IL. is going to allow gay marriage.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179749 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I where you, this is what I would do.
1, Hire a law firm ( you will need it)
2, File suit against all news reporting agencies,print and television, for being biased.
3, File suit against the Federal Government, for being biased.
4, Hire a publicity firm to spin a more positive light on Polygamy, nation wide of course.
5, File suit against all state welfare offices for being biased.
6, File suit against every, local, state and federal law agencies for being biased. Because you think child molestation is OK.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179750 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "next he'll want to marry his dog" argument. It's stupid when used against same sex marriage and it's even stupider when a ssm supporter uses it against poly marriage. Because it makes you a HYPOCRITE.

I am not using the slippery slope argument to hurt your feelings. I am trying to tell you how to deal with it. If you would read the excellent paper by the UCLA professor on the slippery slope you would get some great tips on how to deal with it intelligently. By saying yes it is real, but here's why it doesn't matter.

But you are too paranoid, angry and dumb to deal with it intelligently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr pies 15,993
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 4 hr hemet 7
Anyone hearing the damm alarm by hemet mall , b... 5 hr hmt cali 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Editorial: Hemet ends long tradition, outsource... Sun the enforcer 2
HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up (Nov '12) Sun rebuildurcitynotmine 11
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE