Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179767 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no mistake, you would not follow that path so precisely defined for so long. Granted it is no surprise, falling that path means you donít have to actually think for yourself at all.
?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179768 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that you are wrong again. I posted a link to Warren Jeffs. Had you opened it and read the article. You would see that you are wrong. The dude was marring 12 and 15 year old girls off.
So that means to you that the other few million poly marriages around the world should be made illegal?

"Cool beans" fruitcake!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179769 Feb 15, 2013
Necessary repeat of disclaimer, for the dopes who forgot again-

You have to try and understand, when I talk of marriage equality, it is understood I am talking about COMMITTED CONSENSUAL ADULTS.

In every case of opposite sex, same sex, incest and poly marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179770 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying, its a shame you wont.
Perhaps you will direct me to one of those posts where you discussed marriage equality. All I see is dopey troll.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179771 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww , did you not like my answer? So what have you done to help your cause???? I know sit on your lazy azz and spam Topix
Ever since I began researching the topic of polygamy, I have been bothered by the idea that this practice is justifiably criminalized because it is associated with the ills of child exploitation, abuse of women and children, etc.

But, within the criminal code, we have clear and specific provisions to target these offences, which are clearly harmful, and which any reasonable person considers intolerable and deserving of criminal sanction. So why does the law banning polygamy remain, a provision which, by the way, is almost never invoked and when it has been used, has led to few convictions that carried relatively minimal sentences?

If someone commits a crime, prosecute the hell out of them NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MARRIAGE THEY CHOOSE.
Snappy

Monrovia, CA

#179772 Feb 15, 2013
Will the pencil lipped fool from out of town who keeps posting snap-poola, shut up
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179773 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOl, trees to follow
Remember when they used that against same sex marriage fruitcake? You are the civil rights champion of us all, you must remember that. It was stupid then, remember? It still is.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179774 Feb 15, 2013
Ever since I began researching the topic of polygamy, I have been bothered by the idea that this practice is justifiably criminalized because it is associated with the ills of child exploitation, abuse of women and children, etc.

But, within the criminal code, we have clear and specific provisions to target these offences, which are clearly harmful, and which any reasonable person considers intolerable and deserving of criminal sanction. So why does the law banning polygamy remain, a provision which, by the way, is almost never invoked and when it has been used, has led to few convictions that carried relatively minimal sentences?

If someone commits a crime, prosecute the hell out of them NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MARRIAGE THEY CHOOSE.

Perhaps I need to explain this to you clowns in simpler terms. It means we have perfectly good laws against the crimes you fear are associated with polygamy. Therefore why is polygamy illegal?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179775 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
Necessary repeat of disclaimer, for the dopes who forgot again-
You have to try and understand, when I talk of marriage equality, it is understood I am talking about COMMITTED CONSENSUAL ADULTS.
In every case of opposite sex, same sex, incest and poly marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!
and the decline of the influence of religion in America that made it possible.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179776 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't want to marry her, I just want to discuss the right to marry her. Too bad you don't understand the difference.
I dont thinkg your dog does either
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179777 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What I understand is that you are ignorant.
You are trying to tell me that polygamy has a bad and that is justified. Ignorance and bigotry plain and simple.
No I have been trying to tell you that it has an image problem, you donít want to believe it.

so when you try to get your pet obsession on the ballot you will be facing a very unexpected surprise

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179778 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means to you that the other few million poly marriages around the world should be made illegal?
"Cool beans" fruitcake!
Go back and read your post dummy. Why are you now talking about what is allready legal in other countries? Still deflecting?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179779 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and the decline of the influence of religion in America that made it possible.
More people in traditional MARRIAGES are child molesters and welfare cheats than people in poly MARRIAGES by a factor of about 15,500,000 to 1.

Watch, you'll whine about the mention of poly, but not traditional marriage! Priceless.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179780 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cool beans" fruitcake!
"it is understood I am talking about COMMITTED CONSENSUAL ADULTS.
In every case of opposite sex, same sex, incest and poly marriage. Get it"

I posted you a link, thats not the case in EVERY poly marriage. Why do you support child molestation?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179781 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read your post dummy. Why are you now talking about what is allready legal in other countries? Still deflecting?

Perhaps I need to explain this to you clowns in simpler terms. It means we have perfectly good laws against the crimes you fear are associated with polygamy. Therefore why is polygamy illegal?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179782 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
Look up the existing laws. One more time, I nor Big D care if you want five wives, hire a lawyer and go for it. Are we clear?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179783 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He said Dogs, I was expecting Goats as that is what the "arguments against same sex" pamphlet calls for
Remember when they used that against same sex marriage fruitcake? It was stupid then, remember? It still is.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179784 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont thinkg your dog does either
Remember when they used that against same sex marriage fruitcake? It was stupid then, remember? It still is.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179785 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
More people in traditional MARRIAGES are child molesters and welfare cheats than people in poly MARRIAGES by a factor of about 15,500,000 to 1.
Watch, you'll whine about the mention of poly, but not traditional marriage! Priceless.
No one is arguing that fact dummy. I cant help pervert heterosexuals. Gawddd you are stoopid. We told you its the public's perception of Poly marriage. Just like the public's perception of same sex marriage. Its up to you and those who support poly marriage to change it.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179786 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have been trying to tell you that it has an image problem, you donít want to believe it.
so when you try to get your pet obsession on the ballot you will be facing a very unexpected surprise
Yes you are trying to tell me it has an image problem. It does. But what I object to is how much of an image problem you think it has and the fact that you insist this image problem is justified. That's ignorance and bigotry plain and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges dismissed in court 5 hr lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 6 hr mothermadness 2
corrupted cps case..any help? 6 hr mothermadness 1
Jealousy 22 hr Who cares 4
San JacintoSAN JACINTO: Utility tax appears def... Sat lDI0TS IN SAN JAC 3
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Nov 21 Mark 1
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests Nov 20 Sam 2

High Wind Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 23 at 7:00PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating