Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,974

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178954 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>fRANKIEE is just pissed, we in his head rent free, and he cant handle the pressure. Maybe he needs to get laid. I dunno maybe he is just narcissus. Anyways have a great day
Great argument Fruitloops! Try harder next time maybe.

You never did say how a load tastes. Guess you're shy.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#178955 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked Big D, Rose No-Ho that and myself are many. Judging from the Judgits there are many more. Would you care for more people to tell you the same thing? I can put it up for a vote if you like. Maybe a poll on Topix. Is Frankie Rizzo an asshat?
No need for a poll. The answer is, "Yes!".

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178956 Feb 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays and lesbians can legally marry in any state in the union. Always had that right, and did, exercise that right, just like anybody else.
Only if its the opposite sex. Would you like to be told who you can and can not marry. What is wonderful is this, more and more states are changing the laws. Kinda makes me proud to be an American.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#178957 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>fRANKIEE is just pissed, we in his head rent free, and he cant handle the pressure. Maybe he needs to get laid. I dunno maybe he is just narcissus. Anyways have a great day
Frankie's not pissed, he just pointing out the hypocricy of some SSM advocates. Perhaps you might try addressing the question posed.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178958 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument Fruitloops! Try harder next time maybe.
You never did say how a load tastes. Guess you're shy.
Dunno, never gave a guy a BJ.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178959 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bully you? ROFLMO!
On an internet forum?
give me a break, you have been calling everyone names non-stop, I wish I had a dollar for every time you have called someone a jackass or a dope, over and over and over. Or when someone was trying to have a discussion and you would toss your crap in be it this obsession or another of yours.
Give you a little taste of your own medicine, and you cry like a baby.
I would enjoy having a serious discussion about the coming change with respect to same sex marriage.
But you wonít even discuss that, you only want to talk about something that wonít be affected by the coming decision at all.
Yeah, like you're doing now. Bullying. Filibustering. Refusing to discuss the topic.

If this link is off topic, you are lying or stupid:

http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/marriage.pdf
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178960 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats nice sugar nipples, please stay on topic.
If you keep insisting what I am talking about and this link titled "SAME SEX MARRIAGE..." by A UCLA Prof on same sex marriage is off topic, you're stupid. What more can I say.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178961 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like you're doing now. Bullying. Filibustering. Refusing to discuss the topic.
If this link is off topic, you are lying or stupid:
http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/marriage.pdf
awwwwwwww Frankie is being bullied folks, isnít that sad?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178962 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, never gave a guy a BJ.
You sure sounded like a man of experience! Not that there's anything wrong with that. Enjoy!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#178963 Feb 8, 2013
jamest wrote:
on this gay issues you have a right to be gay but you don't have a right to be place into the same group as non gays
I think being gay is a sick thing to be
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.
Not sure what caused your crappy grammar.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178964 Feb 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dummy too scared to post to me directly.

Like I said, proud to have you jackasses vote against me! Especially you. Wouldn't have it any other way!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178965 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwwwwww Frankie is being bullied folks, isnít that sad?
It is. A better word might have been filibustering. Or presenting a straw man. But I think bullying works better, just because of your oafish crudeness.

Meanwhile, you are still doing it.

The slippery slope argument against SAME SEX MARRIAGE is valid but inconsequential and no reason to deny rights. You seem to disagree?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178966 Feb 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you say to all the guys!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178967 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. A better word might have been filibustering. Or presenting a straw man. But I think bullying works better, just because of your oafish crudeness.
Meanwhile, you are still doing it.
The slippery slope argument against SAME SEX MARRIAGE is valid but inconsequential and no reason to deny rights. You seem to disagree?
Filibustering? For weeks and weeks we have to put up with your single minded obsessions ( months on a previous obsession ), and you talk about others filibustering?

Is there any end to your hypocrisy?

I have noticed you hate most in others what is particularly true about yourself.
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#178968 Feb 8, 2013
What do you think works best, Brasso or ruba dub scrub?
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Fenton, MI

#178969 Feb 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry stupid, that's a non issue. Marriage is a legal contract, and no two marriages are the same. But people should have equal rights when it comes to marriage.
<quoted text>
A mutant monster like you should be calling anybody else a defective blunder of evolution. Should you have been aborted? You call yourself the mutant monster.
You're so stupid, to think that it is your decision to make, about what is an issue, and what is not... It is not. And people DO have the same rights, male or female. Why lie and claim otherwise ? Do you think that it makes you right ? It doesn't.. And you shouldn't make fun of people, as you are an 80% abortion yourself...
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178971 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Filibustering? For weeks and weeks we have to put up with your single minded obsessions ( months on a previous obsession ), and you talk about others filibustering?
Is there any end to your hypocrisy?
I have noticed you hate most in others what is particularly true about yourself.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Fenton, MI

#178972 Feb 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, you think legalizing gay marriage will lead to members of professional sports teams being forced to marry each other! Will they have to be members of the same team? Just curious.
They're not, you're a defective, obtuse clown to even ask that...
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178973 Feb 8, 2013
Where's Rose_NoHo? Did she just "spin" out of here?

Too Funny!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178974 Feb 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays and lesbians can legally marry in any state in the union. Always had that right, and did, exercise that right, just like anybody else.
Po

Your arguments suck, but not in the good way. SSM Is legal in many places and it will soon be legal throughout the entire country. You can't do a damn thing about it but you still don't have to like it.
I'm Kimare's vagina and I approved this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr scoop 2,273
david steidell (Aug '07) 8 hr huhwhathaha 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr Pizza 16,000
HemetHEMET: Firefighters not giving up fight to... Thu West end Resident 2
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Wed Bad teachers 90
Why is hemet racist ?!? Wed Chris 26
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••